[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oneitis Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1503645476526.jpg (199KB, 935x1165px) Image search: [Google]
1503645476526.jpg
199KB, 935x1165px
Who here /over their oneitis/? How did it happen? I'll start.

>be in love with girl
>really good friends, she actually understands my jokes and makes really good ones too
>self-aware and redpilled, but a naturally happy person who sees the beauty in everything
>she's fucking married
>finally quit talking to her because it hurts too much
>get back in touch a year later
>she's a fucking alcoholic

Absolutely DROPPED m80s. Having a year of no contact helped. She's a different person now. Way more hateful and cynical than she was.

Tl;dr: oneitis changed as a person and I feel nothing for her now. Feels amazing.
>>
>>39542695
>had e-gf for a couple years when I was 17-18
>we sent each other letters in the mail on special occasions like birthdays and holidays
>said we loved each other.m
>we never met and eventually drifted apart
>35 now
>every few years I have a dream where we finally meet, she hugs me deeply and says goodbye
>look her up
>still single, successful, and beautiful
>She wouldn't love me now
>I love and hate these dreams
>>
>>39543007
Jesus... The nightmare
I'm always thinking that I'll be successful and happy without my oneitis eventually and she will wish she chose me ..
>>
>be 14 yr old me
>really cute polite girl in my class
>different than all the roasties
>talk to her a lot
>start falling in love with her
>she laughs about my jokes
>shares lots of interests
>asks for my number
>spend hours texting
>she gives me all signs, that she likes me back
>tooautistictoreadthesigns.JPEG
>too shy to ask her out
>she leaves for Chad

She is still in my class. But I don't have any feelings for her anymore, just ignored them till they went away.
>>
>>39543602
you sound underage as fuck kid. mods b& pls
>>
File: 1490927790218.jpg (149KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490927790218.jpg
149KB, 800x800px
>>39542695
I tend to get obsessed with bitches too, I don't know why. Try not to put the pussy on a pedestal bro, it'll bring you nothing but pain.
>>
>>39543912
Well my dude the point here is that I'm completely over her. Was hoping for more greentext stories about how people got over their oneitises
>>
>>39543602
Had a simmilar experience, 4 years later I still feel like shit desu ...
>>
First one, I'd say it's over. I think we both liked each other for years but never pushed it beyond some weird kind of friendship which consisted in meeting for drinks one day every couple of months or so. Didn't have any common friends or shit. She was in the mood for me to kiss her when we last met, right before she went on a one year trip to Europe, but I didn't. There was some texting during the first months of her trip, but it eventually stopped. It was my birthday some weeks ago and she texted me with a "Facebook says it's your birthday, happy birthday!" that seemed kinda passive-agressive to me. Since she had wished me a happy birthday for the last four years she already knew that at least Facebook is right about the date. I think she has gotten herself a boyfriend in other city.
Second one I've already asumed I fucked it up bad and she won't ever like me back again. Even tho I'll probably keep thinking of her as the cutest girl and most delightful company I've ever met.
>>
>>39542695
Don't buy into the ONEITIS meme. There are only good ones, and bad ones. Think about it in a abundance mentality
>>
File: images (3).jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
8KB, 228x221px
>be OP of this thread >>39542499
>oneitis answers a long delayed phone call from me out of the blue
>more or less tells me to fuck off as nicely as possible
>literally begging her to be in my life again
>says she'll always reply to me, if only not right away because she's busy if I really need to talk to her
>roastie cunt doesn't even reply to me once more, turns out my numbers blocked
FUCKING ROASTIES
>>
>>39543912
>tfw the entirety of my life since adolescence has just been a series of oneitis after oneitis
>for the first time ever, I was free of the cycle last week
>not even two days later and I've begun obsessing over this new girl
>>
>>39542695
>walking with oneitis in hallway, wish her happy birthday (didn't give a gift tho cuz alpha)
>some super tall overweight guy in a loose fitting greasy white tee literally shouts "white pride sieg heil, gas shekelstein"
>I start laughing
I'll find which one of you this is, ruin you, then kill myself
>>
It never panned out and when went our separate ways after graduating, and I haven't talked to her since. I got away from her, and I was able to look back on her and realize that she was a mean person. She was vindictive and cruel to others. She was never mean to me, and we always got a long great, but she was a bitch to nearly everybody else, and always really judgmental, and my only regret is not seeing past her beauty and her sense of humor at the time. I realized after we left school that I acted like her when I was around her. I was just as cruel, and vindictive, and judgmental. And I can't begin to extend my regrets enough to the people I might've hurt in my pursuit of her. I lost myself in her, and I mistreated others during that time. I wish I could blame it all on her, but I know that a dark part of who I am deep down is just as much to blame.
>>
>>39543007
e-gf lol
>>
I kind of had a oneitis but then they got in the way of me making more money and so they had to go. Not like I didn't love money before them, still do. Actually the funny thing is now that I'm making more money I have an even stronger desire for even more of it. Greed my friends is good.
>>
File: 48f.jpg (50KB, 427x960px) Image search: [Google]
48f.jpg
50KB, 427x960px
>tfw when you couldn't get over your oneitis for the entirety of high school, even after multiple failures.
>Felt like I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I let things end the way they did, at least wanted to be friends.
>We eventually almost got to an agreement where we could try things out with each other.
>Turned around the next day when she said she doesn't even think we'd work as friends.
>"No man is beaten until his hope is annihilated, his confidence gone"
>Saw her one more time at graduation, never saw her after that.
>Went through first year of college unable to stop thinking about her.
>Not as much wishing that it could still work, but more reflecting on what went wrong- and if I ever really even had a leg to stand on in the first place.
>Looked her up from time to time. She has a Facebook, but doesn't really use it.
>One day, her page finally updated. Nothing really changed, except for the addition of her DOB.
>Turns out she's two years older than me.
>I don't like dating older people, particularly now- as she's in her early 20s.
>Probably inaccurate, but it makes me feel better anyhow.
>feelsgoodman
>I'm in the process of getting over her, I notice that I'm starting to think of her less and less.
>Now that the hope has subsided, however, I realize that this ordeal had drained all my self-confidence, replacing it with insecurity.
>"I'd rather be dreaming of someone than living alone."
>My mind has developed a veritable fail-safe that keeps me from getting too attached to women, as I'm afraid I might do the same thing I did to her.
>I'm scared to even try again. It's a big world, full of people you might never see again- not like it matters anyways.

Good news is, I've developed a sort of personal confidence that lets me make mental comments of girls in passing, y'know: "Damn, she's pretty." or "Whew, nice figure." Keeps me from getting into situations I might regret. An 8/10 sat next to me in the library today, so that sucked.
>>
My oneitis is fucking her brother and it's murdering my insides because I helped push her to do it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.