[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did a thorough search for "white boxer champion"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

File: floyd-mayweather-yoga-boxer.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
floyd-mayweather-yoga-boxer.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
I did a thorough search for "white boxer champion" and Mayweather appears. The white boxers that appeared were all weak losers.

Are whites genetically inferior to non-whites?
>>
No, man is an animal that uses tools and language to survive. People capable of invention are much more effective, especially at killing.
>>
>>39540881
A friend actually explained to me why a lot the blacks in America are naturally athletic and strong

It was during slavery. Slave owners would breed the strong slaves and the weaker ones would die out. If your bloodline is all strong slaves who were conditioned to work all day then you might inherit some of their physical genetics

I dont know how accurate his claim was, but it sounds plausible
>>
File: tommy_pic.jpg (30KB, 274x367px) Image search: [Google]
tommy_pic.jpg
30KB, 274x367px
The greatest white boxer is a loser, Tommy Morrison.
>>
>>39540881
ever seen an abrams tank?

ever seen a nuclear blast?
>>
>>39540933
Non-whites invented the base 10 number system, does that mean whites are inferior at using tools and language?
>>
OH MAN THIS WEED IS SIIIIIIIIII-IIIIII-IIICK BRO
WEED AND JERKING OFF
WEED BRO AND JERKING OFF WOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAH FUCK
>>
>>39540946
Ever seen a BBC?
>>
Have you ever head of Rocky Marciano, you fuckwad?
>>
Hypothetically speaking if Mayweather took a spinning heel kick to the temple from McGregor how long would it take for him to die from internal hemorrhaging? I say about 10 minutes
>>
If whites are genetically inferior then we wouldn't have been able to colonize Africa.

>black's motherland has been raped to hell and back
>blacks are taken from motherland and enslaved
>200 years later they still beg for gibsmedats
>that feel when you realize there doesn't exist a more cucked race than blacks
>>
>>39541013
>Rocky Marciano
He looks latino.
>>
>>39540881

because the real men dont "box" real men are wrestling in the WWE and in the UFC.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Barry
>>
>>39541071
>WWE
>real man
>WWE
>real
>>
>>39541064

He's still white.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Dempsey
>>
>>39541116
>WEED
>JERKING OFF
>WEED
>JERKING OFF
>>
>>39540881
White people are really wierd in a sense that they spread around far away from the averages

for example you get a lot of Very strong White guys but you get a lot of weak ones.
And you get a lot of Very intellegent white guys and lots of Stupid dumbass white guys
>>
>>39541013
Mayweather just blew out his record
>>
File: nintchdbpict000327559949.jpg (86KB, 598x600px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000327559949.jpg
86KB, 598x600px
>>39540881
Okay now look up the results of any strongman competition ever
>>
File: 1491689826630.png (27KB, 631x708px) Image search: [Google]
1491689826630.png
27KB, 631x708px
>>39540933
Men who hide behind gadgets and gizmos are weak jews. If yo ur kin were thrown into an arena bare naked with a black man and only one could walk out, who would win? The black man.
>>
>>39541120
>Itallian
>White
>>
>>39540881
it also depends on what you call 'genetically' superior

In GENERAL Blacks are stronger and faster
but Whites are more clever, intelligent, and creative.

If White people are inferior then it doesnt make sense that White people subjugated 75% of the world. Even if their intellegence did it for them then why didnt their "stronger" black slaves overthrow them

Whites must have something right in their genes....
>>
>>39540981
I'm assuming you're referring to our numeral system, as base 10 is kind of garbage. No, that doesn't follow at all. While those people were clever, they fell for some bad memes and did not go on to invent calculus.
>>
>>39541218
Sounds like them blacks have been smoking weed and jerking off huh professor?
>>
File: 351358987.jpg (90KB, 720x700px) Image search: [Google]
351358987.jpg
90KB, 720x700px
>>39541196

I don't know what you're trying to hint, but Italians are officially considered white in the US (the only place where the term holds official meaning)
>>
>>39541196
Okay there is a lot of confusion with this even with /pol/tards

White People = Europeans
this means
-Italians
-Spaniards
-Portugeese
-Greeks
-Bulgars
-Slavs (Poles, Russians)

The only exception is Gypsies which don't really belong to any nation but just hang around in the poorer Euro countries
>>
>>39541267
Spaniards and hobo Greeks are definitely not white you retard
>>
>>39541267
>>39541325
Correction: most Spaniards are white enough but Portuguese or not
>>
File: brandi-love-fapdu_26.jpg (68KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
brandi-love-fapdu_26.jpg
68KB, 1920x1080px
If whites are superior to non-whites then why does this happen?
>>
>>39541267
Bulgars are slavscum and hence not white, op. Some Northern Italians are white I suppose but Sicilians etc aren't. Even saying Germans/french/British people are white now requires a "so long as they're not half Turk/paki/Algerian" caveat
Oh well
>>
File: blacked-discount-e1451193611474.jpg (156KB, 778x996px) Image search: [Google]
blacked-discount-e1451193611474.jpg
156KB, 778x996px
If non-whites are monkeys then white women like bestiality.
>>
>>39540936
if slaveowners wanted super strong slaves then why were they women doing the same shit every day, unless black women are somehow physiologically the same as black men

black men confirmed for purest sissy race?
>>
>>39541476
>>39541430
White women know black men are superior. This is why the majority of young white men are virgins while the vast majority of young black men have fucked dozens of women of each and every race.
>>
File: 1472287573752.jpg (119KB, 650x628px) Image search: [Google]
1472287573752.jpg
119KB, 650x628px
>>39541476

They kinda do..
>>
Blacks are shown to have a faster twitch reflex and higher natural testosterone than whites. However they will never take hockey as they can't deal with the cold
>>
>>39541436
Are neapolitan italians white?

Asking for a friend
>>
>>39541552

Yes. Don't listen to fucktards who say otherwise.
>>
>>39541552
No they're in the kingdom of the 2 sicilies, never had an injection of superior Germanic Lombard genetics, interbred with general mudblood Mediterranean mix of sandniggers and semites, missed the industrial revolution, emigrated en masse as a criminal underclass to the new world, etc
>>
>Are whites genetically inferior to non-whites?

Maybe but really the thing about white people is that they're just not good at anything. Athletics? Blacks are better. Science and math? Asians. Culture and religion? Hispanics and Latinos. War? the Japanese. Let's not get into the inventing stuff debacle, everyone knows they stole all that shit from the Arabs. So yeah, they're like jack of all trades, master of none - pretty bland
>>
File: 1489907734819.jpg (99KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1489907734819.jpg
99KB, 400x388px
>>39541672

Hmm... actually, that's kinda true.
>>
>tfw been doing fucking shit at the boxing gym and a gas out really quickly
>>
I don't think that white people are genetically inferior, I just think that black people have better genetics when it comes to athleticism compared to most other races. They have better fast twitch and strength a lot of the time. You see that to be the case in most professional sports. White people are pretty middle ground when it comes to athleticism - they don't have any inclination to it, but they can become good if they work at it.
>>
>>39541672
>Japanese good at war
They've had one empire that lasted less than 100 years because they bought guns from the west, before they got thoroughly blown the fuck out against the US. Historically they've only been good at fighting themselves.

Culture is pretty debatable, but calling Latino culture good is just laughable.

Asians are excellent at science and math, but historically more significant contributions have been made by the west.

Athletics I won't debate. Sports are dominated by blacks.
>>
>>39541218
OR perhaps he's wondering why you'd blame the success on a man, before attributing it to the environment.

At least you can talk, who are you?

It doesn't matter who we are. What matters is our plan.

Let's switch things around. Whites are now black, and blacks are now white. The blacks live in areas with lots of resources, and possibilities, and the whites live in fucking deserts with no decent domestic animals. Who do you think will effectivize their lifestyle?

You get nutritious soil, and you've got yourself a good base for a farmer build. You get a bull and you can sit back and relax while it plows your fields. You got yourself one of those water mills, or windmills, and you've got yourself free power.

Africans, no matter color, have jack shit to work with.
>>
>>39542881
>"but calling Latino culture good is just laughable."
lmao, get a load of this gringo. Excuse me while I go eat a big meal with the familia, or uh go trick or treating on the dia el muerto
>>
>>39542881
>more have been made by Jews

Fixed that for you nigger lover
>>
>>39543223
>not domesticating hippos so they can pull stuff
>not hacking some bananas from the jungle
>not capitalizing on their own diamonds and gems
>not giving malaria and superaids to invading colonists
>>
>>39542881
And why exactly is it dominated by blacks?
>>
Reminder that Canelo is white.

Reminder that GGG is white.
>>
>tfw floyd wasn't born early enough to get rekt by hearns and sugar ray leonard
>tfw floyd wasn't born early enough to get schooled by sweet pea
>>
>>39543562
ggg is half korean
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.