[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >have a shitty father >he left my mother when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: 1504283216551.jpg (56KB, 600x660px) Image search: [Google]
1504283216551.jpg
56KB, 600x660px
>be me
>have a shitty father
>he left my mother when I was 11
>his new girlfriend hates me
>he beats me up because I can't accept my stepbrothers and her
>I just wanted to be loved
>when I was 15 had a very toxic relationship with a guy
>he almost killed himself in front of me
>ugly stuff
>met a guy that kept rejecting me for years, playing with my feelings
>heartbroken, ruined
>wanted to kill myself all winter
>can't trust anyone anymore

>be me now
>terrible person, really damaged, alone
>meet a nice guy online, perfect and very fragile
>so scared to hurt him
>ruin him to the point that he tried to kill himself because I couldn't be with me
I am a terrible person, I shouldn't be alive
>>
>>39540666
boho cry me a river
>>
Post your boobies mlady
>>
>so scared to hurt him
>hurts him

The fuck did you do faggot.
>>
>I am a terrible person, I shouldn't be alive
yes, now kys whore
>>
A relatively common theme among robots is neglectful/adusive parenting. Both of my parents were never available to be there for me during my formative years since my mother was an alcoholic and my dad got remarried and put his work before all else. Today I love my mom she's sober which is more than can be said about me and very supportive of me. My dads still a real pos and has made me hate spics forever even though I'm half spic. Long blogpost but yea I feel you on the shitty parenting leading to big problems for the child down the line
>>
>>39540666
>I can't accept my stepbrothers and her
>I just wanted to be loved
Ya see the problem? How would you even go about ruining someone? Why do people talk about relationships in such a complicated manner. Just talk you fucking moron.
>>
File: 50a.jpg (55KB, 600x760px) Image search: [Google]
50a.jpg
55KB, 600x760px
>>39540666
Anon, you could have just left them at any time, or better yet saw the red flags and not have gotten involved in the first place.

Fuck your father, and fuck the guys, but you could avoided the situations (particularly with your boyfriends) if you stopped being clingy.

Also satanic trips.
>>
>>39540666

You can get over the feeling that you are a terrible person by blowing lots of guys. From this board.

Starting now.

Like LOTS of guys. You'll feel better right away.
>>
Can I be your friend femanon (female)? Do you have a discord to chat?
>>
Oh well. Are you looking for suicide methods? May as well post your gaping anus on 4chan whike you're here as you're already terrible etc
>>
>>39540892

You can't possibly be this naive.
>>
File: 1499651794427.jpg (964KB, 1622x1188px) Image search: [Google]
1499651794427.jpg
964KB, 1622x1188px
>>39541079
Hey there why not have a look at this attachment
>>
File: 1503121280790.png (270KB, 652x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503121280790.png
270KB, 652x720px
>dude being a shitty cunt it like excusable because I was abused and stuff
Fuck womeme.
>>
File: fullsizeoutput_183.jpg (86KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
fullsizeoutput_183.jpg
86KB, 500x336px
>>39540941
I couldn't be with me and hurled him a lot.
>>39540997
I get too close and too clingy every time, I was worse and I'm trying to fix it but I can't.
>>39541009
I'm not using Discord with people from this board anymore, I'm too scared to even try after what happened. I will ruin and hurt you somewhat, so no.
>>
File: 1462668745488.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462668745488.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>39541161
>I couldn't be with me and hurled him a lot.
>>
>>39541228
I mean, I couldn't be with him and hurt him
>>
>>39541161
I'm fine with being hurt, wouldn't be the first time that's happened to me. Would still be willing to try to chat with you at least and see if you'll be ok. If not I understand.
>>
>>39541269
Okay so you couldn't be with him. And then what? Did you horribly lead him on or something?
>>
>>39541161
You can't hurt or ruin me op
You sound fun
Post discord
>>
>>39541306
I tried to be with him, but I destroyed everything that we builded in a few days.
>>
>>39541269
What are you scared of? What could you possibly do that would hurt him?

Whenever girls talk about nice guys it's like their demeaning him to the level of a dog or something. Yeah, they're overly emotional and overall fragile, but if anything, you'd give him confidence.
>>
Yes, you are a terrible person.
Doesn't mean you will still be one, if you really care about people, just think about what you are going to do before doing it.
Trust me, that will make everything ten times more easy.

t. horrible person that tries his best not to be it
>>
>>39541359
I like him so much, he's so clever and the fact that he's emotional was a good thing, I was the problem. I wrote that he was a nice guy just to say that he didn't want to hurt me and it was different from the guys that I had in my past.
>>
>>39541416
I feel shitty. I cared about him, it was hard to let him go, I didn't think about what I was doing and I need to learn to think more before doing impulsive stuff.
>>
>>39541498
At least you're aware of your past mistakes and are willing to make yourself into a better person. Not many people can recognize that before it's too late. I'd still be willing to chat with you if that's ok, I also struggle with clingyness and obsession with people, especially friends and still trying to work on. I hope things turn out better for you though.
>>
>>39541352
Are you sure you aren't just horribly overreacting? Or did you cheat on him or something.
>>
>>39541498
It seems like you did care about him, you should find a way to be more honest with the other person.
I do think that talking to someone that already knows about this issue is a good idea because they will be more understanding.
>>
>>39541352
God.
Fuck females.
Say what you did objectively. What could you possibly have done that was so heart wrenching other than not touching his weewee. Saying you "destroyed everything" doesn't tell us shit and shows you aren't really sorry. What are the actual actions that happened that is so irredeemable.

Obviously you did shitty things, refusing to say what those shitty things are shows you haven't accepted it and what you really just want comforting words, so you can hear from betas that you aren't a terrible person and that you're not so bad or whatever other form of external acceptance you females crave.

Come back when you've actually hit rock bottom, and faced what's wrong with you.
>>
File: 1502960176726.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1502960176726.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>39540666
You are emotionally stunted, you need to deal with your past emotional trauma and #moveon
>>
>>39541551
>>39541611
>>39541584
I'm in love with another person. I tried to be with him anyway, because I felt really close to him, but I was too tied with the past with this other person. I felt like playing with him, when I didn't want to.
>>
>>39541712
As i said, just try your best not to be what you don't want to be.
You have to realize your mistakes and work on yourself based on that.
Good luck.
>>
>>39541712
It astounds me you think that is an answer. I don't give a fuck what you feel. What did you do to /him/. Just describe how you broke it off with him. I hope this is a lesson for other robots on female solipsism. Even when asked directly of what she did to him that was so bad, the response still somehow revolved around her feelings.
>>
File: IMG_1213.jpg (34KB, 640x418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1213.jpg
34KB, 640x418px
>>39541737
I will, I can't be like this anymore. Thanks.
>>
>>39540666
Kill yourself, nobody but the faggy White Knight "nice guys" want even try with someone who calls themselves "damaged " or anything of the sort. Get back on your feet or go to the 7 hells where you belong
>>
>>39541819
I wrote what happened. I just talked with him after realizing that I feel something for another person and cut contacts with him. I broke it off with him at a station, in like 10 minutes. I wanted to follow him on the train that he took but I didn't do it because I'm a coward. We were close but I ended it.
>>
>>39541921
you vaguely said "couldn't be with him" (protip: you could have) and then you "tried" but you "destroyed everything that we built in a few days". Then you said you felt like "playing with him" when you didn't want to (???), followed by a completely normal break up that supposedly ruined him to where he tried to kill himself. Something is fishy here. You're not being honest. The actions he is taking make him seem completely irrational and you completely sane and doing the right thing. You expect us to believe this horseshit?
>>
>>39542152
Just let it be dude.
>>
>>39542206
Yeah, yeah.

Just maybe have some naive hope that by challenging her on her bullshit she will stop and think about what she did, consider things from an objective lens. Maybe she will assess her life and make a good decision. Just letting it be isn't always the best option.
>>
>>be me
>>be a literal faggpt
>I am a terrible person, I shouldn't be alive

There we go OP, I condensed your story for you
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.