[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw since little people tell you :''you hear insults

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: 1455461925843.jpg (204KB, 1024x581px) Image search: [Google]
1455461925843.jpg
204KB, 1024x581px
>tfw since little people tell you :''you hear insults that doesn't exist'' ''stop being so paranoid anon'' ''are you crazy''

>tfw everyone looks threatening to you even after rationalizing

>tfw walk in the road you always looks behind you in case someone wants to hurt you or something, checking the shadow of people if they walk behind u and always being ready to punch someone in case he wants to beat u or something and escape strategically

>tfw wants to kill whole people close to you because you think they conspire against you, already threatened them to death (telling them how you would slowly kill them)

>tfw don't trust any psychiatrist psychologist whatever is called and probably gonna kill myself in some months

>tfw send death threats insults people i get attached to (clinginess) because i get weird, more 'lucid' and realize that i have been sharing some informations with other people that could be used against me, not even talking about the like of personal address or name, but just about your syntax, tastes etc (also stalking them all the time because i become obsessed with them)

>tfw always change mood/opinion about people, which get them to call me a 'psycho' (in addition to some paranoid thoughts)

>tfw frustrated and jealous and 0 self esteem

redpill me on this shit robots , i don't feel schizophrenic i think my fears are justified but still ....

never took any kind of drug in my life or got traumatized in my childhood by the way
>>
fearless shameless bump
>>
another fearless bump ?
>>
>>39540543
redpill on you what dumbass?
>>
>>39541984
probable illness
>>
you in the least suffer from paranoia, maybe schizo

stop whining to an image board and go seek help
>>
>>39540543

>i don't feel schizophrenic i think my fears are justified

Of course, that's just part of the schizofrenia.

Seriously, they have meds that makes these kinds of insane paranoia thoughts go away.
>>
>>39540543
I have that when feeling depressed, always believe people are talking bad about me behind my back, if snyone laughs it must be at me , etc

The worst ones were that people could read my thoughs or I was a retard and people were pretending I was normal.

But after some normie years it went away, not caring about what other think is hard, but is a perk of adulthood.

You sound way worse than me though so you probably need some pills, go see a psycho.
>>
>>39542618
i don't know if i would,'t call them as 'insane' thoughts just recurrent ones

i don't want meds they will just make me fell emotionless

>>39542693
im like 19 and its always been like that since my childhood , first i was really insecure but i stopped being like this since like 14

but then it started to become worst because the feeling stayed even tho i had no real reason to being like that and it just stayed and it increase day by day or its just the barnum effect ?

anyway idk i don't feel 'insane' , like the weirdest thing i want (which i think is logical after rationalizing) is to kill myself/kill other people that want to fuck with u
>>
>>39543663

>i don't want meds they will just make me fell emotionless

Have you taken any meds? Because if you haven't shut the fuck up.
>>
>>39543808
yeah sorry just saying bs

but still its normal to be worried about the pills (probably antipsychotic in my case) isn't it ?

i mean i don't trust medication , don't even rly trust psychiatry
>>
>>39544263
once again part of the schizophrenia and paranoia
>>
>>39544331
just check reddit/4chan other websites

majority of the people have been doing bad with their medication, maybe because psychiatrists doesn't care (they do it for the money) and give them random medication , doesn't properly follow them or something

or/and maybe just medication have the power to get u numb/emotionless
>>
anymore opinions on this please ?

from people which have the same problems or who know stuff about mental illness if possible
>>
>>39544263
I used to feel the same ways about pills, that they were shit, would numb me like pot and worse on all I would become addicted to them.
But that's BS if you take controlled doses as dictated by a professional.
Think of some guy with diabetes or any other physical disease that needs to take pills to be all right.
>>
>>39544692
Thats like a 10 year old opinion, people fuck up when they ignore the doc and overdose or get other/cheaper meds.
Why the fuck would a doc fuck his patients because he "doesn care" , the minute he did that his reputation would be screwed.
You can spot cheap doctors a mile away, and they are a minority.
But in your case your paranoia will make you always think on the worst case scenario so for this you should really use some willpower or go to the most expensive doc you can find.
>>
>>39545590
i'm talking about psychiatrist precisely because they are controversial

by prescribing random medics i'm not that 'wrong' because their job is litterally to try to get u prescribed with some medics and to achieve they need to diagnose u

they can just diagnose with anything they want like they aren't here to listen to ur shit (not psychiatherapist or psychologist) nah they are only here to sell their shit

so they can easily just diagnose u with some kind of anxiety/depression randomly when u are not

also if i tell them about me thinking about killing myself/killing the other they would send me to a psych ward

psychiatrists are probably most of them normies like i visited some and they were all like they were acting like they didn't know anything about their fucking job like it was almost like 'huh so u tell us u might have some problem like adhd, but you should just practice some sport and smile at the life'

like wtf is this kind of advice all of them are shit

i'm biased as fuck but everyone wants just to fuck me just so they can rise their ego at the detriment of mine they are huge assholes

this isn't what i would 'coincidence' or 'unlucky' nah there is something going on
>>
>>39545878
>also if i tell them about me thinking about killing myself/killing the other they would send me to a psych ward
Idk about that because im not that fucked up, but my psychologist told me she had some patients like that and is not that rare for them to get some people like you, why not try being honest with one that you feel you can trust?
>psychiatrists are probably most of them normies like i visited some and they were all like they were acting like they didn't know anything about their fucking job like it was almost like 'huh so u tell us u might have some problem like adhd, but you should just practice some sport and smile at the life'
Two things here:
1) You are judging a whole profession based on a few individuals, which is retarded, trust me psychs can vary a LOT from person to person.
2) You seem to have unrealistic expectations that one of them is like House thst will instsntly point out your exact problem without you telling him shit, which won't happen.
>i'm biased as fuck but everyone wants just to fuck me just so they can rise their ego at the detriment of mine they are huge assholes
You realize thst's bullshit right?
Who the fuck are you that making you down will make others feel better? Kanye West? Also not all people feel good for something so moronic.

Keep looking for good doctors and readjust your expectations.
>>
>Idk about that because im not that fucked up, but my psychologist told me she had some patients like that and is not that rare for them to get some people like you, why not try being honest with one that you feel you can trust?

it is only for psychiatrist tho no ? i don't want to talk to a psychologist anyway 2 reasons : too poor and they don't help with 'probable mental illness' or something from my experience

>Two things here:
1) You are judging a whole profession based on a few individuals, which is retarded, trust me psychs can vary a LOT from person to person.
2) You seem to have unrealistic expectations that one of them is like House thst will instsntly point out your exact problem without you telling him shit, which won't happen.

1) I'm biased as fuck because i keep thinking that everyone wants to fuck with me or something, i'm a worthless loser i know it i don't know why would a psychiatrist fucking try to shit on me or something for no reason unless they have a big superiority complex or some on going shit with them

2) no , i'm just saying that i actually want some 'serious' psychiatrist that could help me but i still don't trust them to tell them about my 'real problems' (i don't even think having adhd is real, maybe i'm just hypochondriac ?)

because yes, adhd is over diagnosed so i doubt its super hard to get a script, but i don't think it talking about it have the same impact as talking about some kind of 'paranoia'
>>
another shameless bump
>>
>>39547012
theres no way out anon... you have to choose to live like a zombie full of pills and side effects that are worse than the illness, or commit suicide.
>>
DONT START GOING TO THERAPY
everyone will tell you to but dont
they just fill you with pills and pills and pills and pill andpillsandpillsandpills
and then when youre filled up they push you back into society so you can be a HAPPY FUNCTIONAL member
then once in a while you talk aabout youre feeling and talktlaktalktjlakjtkaljladsjaasdjwflnjwfnlvw
and when its' all done you dont feel shit you feel worthless
avoid therapy anon
dont trust doctors
youre sane
those voices are sweet singing
listen to them
their the only things that speak the truth
>>
>>39547402
i don't hear voices but they are supposed to be our thoughts anyway aren't they ? so its like listening to yourself

i don't want to get in therapy, i don't trust it like i wonder how someone could get thoughts out of my head ? while they are legitimate but over exaggerated i don't think it can fix anything

also think they are manipulators,
>>
>>39547699
my voices are so sweet to me
they serenade me away from the horrors of this world
those voices dont have to be evil anon
you can talk with them
you think they manipulate you but sometimes life is easier when youre being pulled by marionette strings
>>
wubba lubba bump
>>
>>39540543
You have autism, there is no shame in how you are. The number you have is as different as everyone else, as everyone is just a degree that represents humanity. Don't live for others, live for yourself and what makes you turn. Fuck the world, no one will ever understand us, don't let them be the ones to kill you too. That's not fair and you deserve better.
>>
>>39549039
i dont think i have autism tho

(original bump)
>>
Drugs will just destroy you physical and emotionally.
Therapists want to lock you up.
Don't feel crazy for not trusting docs and drugs, blindly trusting perceived authority is a terrible idea.
>>
>>39549987
The obsession with people and how you feel the need to tell them personal details like their actions or "self" is an indicator. How do people your obsessed with make you feel?
>>
>>39550347
personal details ? for me they are anything that they can fuck me up with, even the fucking syntax

i don't want to tell them, when i add someone or something my mind tell me the fucking it tell me 'fuck stop don't do it you are an idiot you fucking listen stop' (those aren't voices just my mind)

always i hate this, its not even about personal details

people i m obsessed with makes me feel 'comfy'

my head rest, no more paranoia for quite a time, i feel like im on some clouds nine

but my head goes back to normal, any sign of 'betrayal' i take it as a direct threat to me

i'm like 'oh my god fucking retard what the fuck why did you have to do it now its all over you need to kill yourself fucking be ready fucking be ready you fucked up nothing will help you it will always be like that attaching to people this way even tho you are carefull thats bad end up your life, you weren't ready but you thought you were it always end up like that stop fucking talking with them they will fuck u stop fucking stop''

feel like i'm over exaggerating
>>
wuba labdou bump
>>
another wuba dump, last one

not like i didn't already recieved a lot of opinions
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.