[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom brought a cake because it's my birthday im not going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: sad pepe.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>mom brought a cake because it's my birthday
im not going to eat that cake because we have nothing to celebrate, im a 19yo ugly virgin manlet neet
>>
Happy birthday anon. A trend I recognize is that the older you get the more depressing each birthday becomes. When I turned 20 a few weeks ago I definitely felt that. But hey your mom got something for you! Try and cherish anything you can anon. I'm a drug addict schizo neet so I know what it's like to feel worthless. It's a lot easier to reflect on the bad that's happened to you than it is the positive, so it would seem at least
>>
File: IMG_0251.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0251.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
Do you need me to hold you? I'm 19 too. We can suffer together
>>
>19 year old thinks he knows suffering
You're a child still and you'll be through this phase soon enough. Eat your cake, shithead.
>>
>>39540516

i didnt hit my prime and leave neet-dom until i was 23, now i have a decent job, a fiancee , a pretty cool life ahead of me.

it gets better bud, you just need to conquer your demons.
>>
>>39540852

unless you have a 2 face, and a 90 IQ,

in which case no amount of pep talks and BS will help
>>
>>39540516
Just turned 18 today friendo. Godspeed to us
>>
>>39540852
Get the fuck out here, normie motherfucker.
>>
>>39540852
care to go into detail as to how to conquer our demons?
>>
>>39540871

i have a learning disability, partially deaf due to a misdiagnosis when i was a child so i dont come off as the brightest person.

And im not exactly the best looking person out there i'd rate myself a 4/10 honestly.

You just need to bullshit yourself into believing you'll do good even if you dont think so. It was a constant battle for me years ago. Confidence will come naturally. Ive seen some Ugly as fuck dumb motherfuckers banging dumb sluts so dont put yourself out of the realm of getting some good pussy.
>>
>>39540901

find what you feel to be positive about yourself and focus on that. try to ignore what you find to be beyond-fixing about yourself. some have it worst than others but others have an opportunity but just lack the proper support system to realize that potential.
>>
>>39540516
please don't make your mom sad like that

she went out of her way to buy a cake for you on your birthday
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.