[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Horrible tinder experience

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6190.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6190.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
>be me
>meet up with this cute innocent looking Asian girl from tinder (5'2, very petite body type, cute little butt, etc)
>we meet up and talk for a bit
>she plays vidya and opens up to me about how she doesn't really have friends and just sits in her room all day
>super closed off body language, she won't look me in the eyes and she crosses her arms
>stop and get into the back of my car
>we smoke some weed and then start cuddling
>we start kissing
>I start feeling her up and rubbing her everywhere
>she is super awkward and looks like she is uncomfortable so I ask her like every 60 second if she like it/if she's comfortable
>she responds positively so I keep going
>the only thing she initiates is kissing, she pulls me by the back of my head etc
>I eventually start sucking her nipples and work my way lower
>she doesn't stop me so I proceed to take of her shorts
>rub her pussy
>try to put my finger in but she winces in pain and tells me she's a virgin and she's never had a finger in there before
>I slowly make my way deeper and deeper into her untouched pussy
>Eventually I decide to eat it to see if that will losen her up
>she quivers in pleasure and finally gives me some positive feedback
>she told me said she was afraid her pussy would taste bad and I reassured her it was the best tasting pussy I've ever eaten. She laughs and says "keep going please"
>I eventually start getting my finger inside her
>after 20 minutes of slowly rubbing and going deeper I have my entire finger inside her

Long story short
>I drove her home and said "I hope you had a good time, goodnight" to which she responded "yes I did, goodnight"
>I felt like shit on the way home, this girls first sexual experience is with a guy she met less than an hour ago and we will probably never hang out again
>found out she unmatched me on tinder and blocked me on SC
>>
>>39539423
Wahahaahahhahahaha anon! Holy fuck anon! Did she jack you off?? Suck... Your fucking... Cock?? COCK! COOOOOOCCCCCCCCKKKKKK OH MY GODDDDDDDDD ANON!
>>
>>39539490
Ya she played with my cock but I was shocked by the fact she was a virgin so I was mostly focusing on her pleasure. Her vagina was so small, it was hairy and it was honestly the most fun I've had eating pussy in my life.
>>
>>39539553
You might have dodged a bullet, bonzai. She sounds underage.
>>
>>39539576
No I'm usually very weary of girls who lie about their age because it's happened to me before. Her story checked out. She's 19, I'm 20.

She also told me about her ex bf who she intended to friend zone but he was really clingy so she decided to just go along with it. Apparently she didn't let him touch her pussy at all, and I honestly believe her considering how much it hurt her just by touching the opening
>>
>>39539637
If she were that surprised, it sounds like she doesn't have much experience touching it either, papasan. That's why I said underage, but I believe you when you say it. You went as far as you should have gone, no need to feel bad. She probably feels a tremendous amount of shame, but she probably always feels a tremendous amount of shame.
>>
So these are the "looksmatch fembot" girls I am told to go for. Well obviously she is fair game for Chad too.

They are ALL out of our league, robots
>>
>>39539694
It kinda sucks because if I took it slower and just kissed her I could've had a chance to be the one to take her virginity sometime in the future which would be a first for me.

My last tinder fuck buddy said she has been with 5 other guys before me so there was quite the contrast, I didn't feel special fucking her because I was number six, whereas I felt pretty alpha that I was the first person to play with her pussy
>>
>>39539724
Idk what you mean by "looksmatch" but the girl wasn't very good looking in the face but she had a great body, her nipples were perfect.
>>
File: FriendlyWhipCreamEatingContest.jpg (256KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
FriendlyWhipCreamEatingContest.jpg
256KB, 2048x1152px
>>39539423
She went on Tinder for a reason, you went on Tinder for a reason. You can feel bad for her and having to get onto Tinder for a quick hookup instead of the traditional relationship but all in all that's what she wanted to do. You shouldn't feel bad over what how she chooses to hook up.

Oh and also fucking normie GET OUT FUCKING NORMIE PIECE OF TRASH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE pic unrelated
>>
>>39539767
Oh son you want no part of that shit. You don't want to break her seal. I promise you don't.
>>
>>39539906
Ya but I don't think she intended on having her pussy played with for the first time by a stranger.
>>
>>39540119
Why don't I anon. What if I want to be the first one to penetrate her?
>>
>>39540160
It's not worth potentially fucking her up.
>>
>>39540217
I just imagine that tiny pussy wrapped around my dick and i can't resist :/

Maybe I'm too young to properly weigh the risks and rewards.
>>
>>39539423
Unless you got some kind of STD from her, that sounds more successful than 90% of other meet ups from Tinder. I used it for months and I only got laid off of it twice.
>>
>>39540217
Why should he give a shit what happens to her after he's dipped his wick?
>>
>>39539423
>>super closed off body language, she won't look me in the eyes and she crosses her arms

^ she wasnt in to you at all dude, and probably only did the sex stuff cause of the weed, was probably super grossed out later
>>
>>39540375
Unless she had some sort of congenital std then I don't believe that's possible. From what I've read eating pussy is one of the least risky sexual acts to transfer anything

>>39540495
I have a heavy conscience so I wouldn't want to fuck her up in the head but I believe I could be the one to open her up without fucking up her head
>>
>>39540555
You're implying she's a normally adjusted person with a healthy sex life. She's a girl who sits in her room 15 hours a day and plays video games by herself.

From personal experience I can tell you that girls don't all respond the same way to different situations.
>>
>>39540495
Because some people don't want their selfish desires to contribute to the pain of others.
>>39540320
It sounds pretty good desu senpai, but I personally wouldn't want to deal with the result.
>>
>>39540685

If a woman wont look you in the eyes, She is REPULSED by you
>>
>be white
>Asian girl matches on auto pilot
>whites can be robots
>>
Plenty of people have much worse first-time sexual experiences. First-time sex is very often a funny story, so don't feel bad. Could've been much worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5cxkh0euvU
>>
>>39540861
>>39540609

Quit being such soft pussies and take what's yours
>>
>>39541804
Yeah because life is a Chinese cartoon and people don't have to live with the consequences of their choices because at the end of the episode, all the heroes are still righteous and all the girls probably loved it anyway.

Fuck off, shitdick. Gotta be 18+ to post here.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.