[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's no fucking board to discuss serial killers. Some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1126.jpg (20KB, 171x179px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1126.jpg
20KB, 171x179px
There's no fucking board to discuss serial killers. Some of you guys are interested in that shit. Serial killer thread?
>>
Go on gurochan. That'd be perfect for you if you enjoy that sort of thing. Just stay away from the image sharing threads. Things can get a bit odd and illegal if you look in the right places.
>>
File: toole_002.jpg (40KB, 170x240px) Image search: [Google]
toole_002.jpg
40KB, 170x240px
>>39539357
Serial killer threads pop up on /x/ sometimes but they usually just talk about the most famous ones like Ted Bundy and Gary Ridgway.

Ottis Toole was pretty interesting to read about. Just a few IQ points shy of mental retardation, was pimped out to his dad's friends when he was 5 years old, claimed to be part of a Satanic cult, used to wander around the cemetery and sleep on top of his mother's grave.
>>
>>39539544
He looks so creepy too.

Him and Henry Lee Lucas' story is crazy
>>
File: foundaway.jpg (14KB, 350x324px) Image search: [Google]
foundaway.jpg
14KB, 350x324px
Damn I knew Drake was in debt but I didn't think he'd do this!
>>
I was really into serial killers during high school but they seem boring to me now
They aren't that clever or creative, just dysfunctional humans
>>
>>39539544
Now that's life in the fast lane.
>>
>>39539682
They're still more interesting than ""active shooters""
>>
>>39539719
I'm not interested in them either
I'd rather read about coal miners who escape disasters and cool spies who prevent wars and stuff
>>
>>39539357
i'm veryyyy interested in true crime, i have so many books about serial killers, mass killers/shooters etc, my family is very concerned for me
>>
>>39539744
how many spies have even prevented wars?" i cant think of a single one
>>
My mother watched a ton of true crime and medical shows while I was growing up. As a teenager I read a bit about them because transcriptions of their crimes made for good fap material. It wasn't until I was seen by a forensic psychiatrist that told me he worked with Jeffrey Dahmer while he was in prison and compared the two of us that I had an interest in them. Over the years I've heard the same thing over and over and so I became more interested, read a little more on them, sympathize, but I'm still less interested in the killer than in what they did.

What really bothers me is all of the competent serial killers we never hear about. The ones who know what they're doing well enough to never get caught are smart enough to remain unknown and will never get the help they need.
>>
I wanna fuck tj lane
>>
If only there was a guy with

>Bundy's victim selection:
(100% stacies) the kind of girls who wouldn't give a """creep""" like Ottis Toole the time of day. They went with chad Bundy willingly.

>prolific like Ridgeway

>and the sexual sadism of Heidnik and David Parker Ray

That would be G.O.A.T
>>
File: 1504622248523.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504622248523.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
>>39540168
>Jeffrey Dahmer
>compared the two of us

pic related
>>
>>39540865
At the time I was diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder, sexual sadism and necrophilia. Alcoholic. Was plagued with intrusive thoughts about the dead. Had a criminal record involving attacking lovers that I got drunk and expressed sexual interest in before doing what I actually intended. History of mutilating and dissecting animals as a child, and so on, and so forth. The psychiatrist was a shitter for saying something like that. We're very different. All I'm saying is that being compared to someone made me interested in them.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.