[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't some girl always looked at you as this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: the-lazarus-effect.jpg (12KB, 320x160px) Image search: [Google]
the-lazarus-effect.jpg
12KB, 320x160px
Why didn't some girl always looked at you as this?
>>
looks like a vapid whore who deserves death anon
>>
>>39535231
>Why didn't some girl always looked at you as this?
Because i'm ugly.
>>
File: 1476203411597.gif (54KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1476203411597.gif
54KB, 350x263px
>>39535231
Only once
She killed herself 12 years ago
I loved her so much, it hurts
>>
Why would she look at me when she could be looking at someone.. worth looking at?
>>
>>39535241
it is just an actress from the film The Lazarus Effect, not a real person

>>39535244
You really are ugly or do you just think you are

>>39535257
Why she killed off her self?

>>39535267
Why are you say you are not worth none?
>>
>>39535231
I don't look at the kind of guy who has lots of money so she can fuck him, get pregnant and demand a ridiculous alimony
>>
>>39535292
I haven't understand very well what you wrote but if I understood you are married and you think she didn't look at you because of that fact?
>>
>>39535284
>You really are ugly or do you just think you are
Small chin, big forehead, droopy eyelids. I'm below average.
>>
They did, I was just too much of an autism to take it any further then a hug or kiss.
>>
>>39535231
Literally happened last night in the backseat of my car
>>
>>39535518
>Literally happened last night in the backseat of my car
Fuck off normo
>>
>>39535451
>Small chin
so you REALLY are UGLY, I am sorry friend

>>39535473
AH I understand this evenience, it happened to me too some other times and now I am very sad about it

>>39535518
You want to describe the night as it happened if happened for really
>>
I liike the mirror and I barely even look human. It's not really a surprise that women don't see me as one. Doesn't mean I can't hate them for it tho!
>>
>>39535231
I wish they looked at me less like this.
I know I'm Chad-tier but come on, my pee pee needs some rest...
>>
>>39535631
Why you think you are ugly you are deformed or some big defect I ask for curiosity
>>
>>39535642
severe acne scarring combined with lots of facial fat despite being skinny. also a half shitskin
>>
>>39535773
why haven't you killed your self still? sorry for I am rude but you are ugly and no person will almost love you in your life
>>
>>39535812
Im going to make money and fuck a lot of hookers anon
>>
>>39536024
OK that is acceptable but still you will end up
being loved by no one ever
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.