[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robot mass shooting weapon of choice?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

When the beta uprising happens what will you be using anons? Thoughts and opinion on the classic Kalashnikov? How would one get one of these into a no gun zone since I do not want a bystander to be able to react to it before I kill myself
>>
>>39535172
Support artillery.
>>
>>39535196
I like the way you think anon but realistically how would one acquire such a thing
>>
File: 1476350784396.jpg (79KB, 736x506px) Image search: [Google]
1476350784396.jpg
79KB, 736x506px
>>39535172
problem solved
hgjgjhhjgkghkjghjkgjh
>>
>>39535172
Pipebombs, molotovs and 2 homemade SMGs (UK), purely if one jams
If I were willing to throw away my future I would spend several grand on machine tools to fashion a firearm
>>
>>39535172
hi FBI, bye FBI
>>
Comeon man, don't kill innocent people. Kill the people at the top, the greedy fucking capitalists who run this evil system. The ones who have destroyed morality for the sake of a dollar. Everyone else is just a victim, like you.
Anyone who kills random innocent people is NOT making things better for anyone EXCEPT those already in charge.
>>
for me, terror is better than kill count, so i want light SMG with a lot of ammo i can carry on me easily.

any 9m parabellum would do.
>>
File: PK01_VS_SGL3161_PK01-VS_Left.jpg (381KB, 1280x857px) Image search: [Google]
PK01_VS_SGL3161_PK01-VS_Left.jpg
381KB, 1280x857px
Ak-74m with folding stock and red dot.
Glock 17 as backup.
I'm all for efficiency, so 1 double tap 1 kill.
>>
>>39535172
Do you think a beta uprising will ever actually happen? If every robot tier person in the world was armed and started going ham then it would end up causing serious damage and start a movement for sure.
>>
>>39536945
Not OP, but, Im actually very hopefull that it will happen. Do I think it will happen though? idk probably not
>>
>>39535172
>mass shooting
Learn to be original instead. What are you, some redneck or jarhead dropout? A nigger? Why is it that you can't use something else? You could put mushroom spores in cereal but NO instead you have to act like a video game character and get gunned down like the idiot that you are. Mass shooters are retarded.
>>39536945
If the Internet gets altered too much then yes.
>>
>>39535172
Oh come on FBI, you're getting so obvious.

I always prefer animal's teeth. Tee-hee.
>>
>>39535172
I recommend you AKS-74U with drum mag and tec-9. Easy to hide and very deadly
>>
File: P1110936.jpg (125KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
P1110936.jpg
125KB, 1024x768px
The MP40, low recoil.
>>
>>39538540
the AKs-74 is hard to control, contrary to popular belief and overheats like a mother fucker.

it'd be nice for shooting from a vehicle though.
>>
>>39536971
Are you joking. Robots are pathetic at everything they do and require anonymous image boards to survive this world. They can't even communicate in person how the fuck can they hope to do anything productive militarily.
>>
zyclon b in the ventilation
>>
Has this thread died?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.