[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This girl comes to you and offers you a bowl of monkey soup as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1459119374311.jpg (288KB, 700x997px) Image search: [Google]
1459119374311.jpg
288KB, 700x997px
This girl comes to you and offers you a bowl of monkey soup as long as you let her sit next to you and eat together.

Do you accept?
>>
>>39532660
Will she have a spoon for me, or are we sharing the same spoon?
>>
>>39532660
No I then ask myself what I was thinking by taking so much acid
>>
>>39532660
>This girl comes to you and offers you a bowl of monkey soup as long as you let her sit next to you and eat together. Do you accept?
NO

>This girl comes to you and offers you Her body as long as you let her sit next to you and eat together SOPA DE MACACO. Do you accept?

Maybe.
>>
>>39532660
So she's going to eat the monkey soup too. Isn't that cannibalism?
>>
>>39532738
They are the same thing, autismo. The first one involves subtle nonverbal communication that she's offering her body which flies over your head. Your correction breaks all sexual tension, lays all the cards on the table, making the encounter a boring foregone conclusion.
>>
>>39532865
>offers soup
>sits next to you
>eat together
>she's offering her body which flies over your head

LMAO
Are you one of those pajeets who think about baby names just because someone you like was nice to you once?
>>
>>39532660
Please tell me this is a real doujin and it has an uma delicia bukkake scene
>>
A monkey eating a monkey, isn't that cannibalism?

Gross savages I'm glad they're gone.
>>
File: 1504452624558.jpg (103KB, 720x986px) Image search: [Google]
1504452624558.jpg
103KB, 720x986px
what if its a bowl of dog soup?
Quedo delicioso.
>>
File: sadcatnya.jpg (58KB, 540x416px) Image search: [Google]
sadcatnya.jpg
58KB, 540x416px
>>39532660

No, this Chica anime grill depresses me now...

Would take DMT Anahuasca in the rainforest with tho.
>>
File: Maga5.png (690KB, 704x581px) Image search: [Google]
Maga5.png
690KB, 704x581px
>>39532660
Oh shit, you're also the Christ Chan comic creator, I like your stuff man.

I always see you shilling on 4/pol/ and 8/pol/ and feel bad because the anons shit on your work..

I like it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.