[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nearing a mental breakdown

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1502053748996.jpg (495KB, 1305x1265px) Image search: [Google]
1502053748996.jpg
495KB, 1305x1265px
Guys I can't fucking take it. My OCD is taking control of my mind and I am probably driving people away cause of it or it might delusion. This shit is driving me crazy and I fucking hate it

Any of you guys having mental breakdowns?
>>
>>39532638
Took acid once. Cried in the shower.

Not sure if this counts.
>>
>>39532638
what do you mean by this. Extrapolate.
>>
>>39532638
what do you mean by this. Explain...
Do you mean by hurting others? Your environment, or yourself.
>>
what is a mental breakdown?

What will you actually do and why?
>>
>>39532638
I had one. Just sleep
>>
File: 1426793581623.jpg (92KB, 358x350px) Image search: [Google]
1426793581623.jpg
92KB, 358x350px
Yeah, OCD fucking sucks. It takes you beyond being a mere robot imo. You become a pure machine.
>>
>>39532638
my best friend is currently in a psych ward after he started cutting himself
he has OCD and all of the problems in his life have just built up in his mind to the point where he hates himself and feels like he needs to punish himself, and seeing himself bleed is the only thing that gives him relief

In the week leading up to going in, he didn't want to talk to me and started ignoring my messages

Does any of that resonate with you anon?
>>
File: 1461500919772.jpg (9KB, 233x271px) Image search: [Google]
1461500919772.jpg
9KB, 233x271px
>>39532665
>>39532678
>>39532702
>>39532713
My mind is constantly is driving me to spiral out of control. Feeling lonely, no one lending a hand or wanting to be there, shrugging it off as if it's nothing. I just feel I'm not long to just fucking killing myself so the thoughts can stop.
>>
>>39532777
I do feel like I am scum and I should be killed or something.
>>
What exactly is the problem OP? OCD here too, can relate. If it's extremely bad with no end in sight you may need to go try behavioural therapy and meds; be wary of SSRIs, I hear inositol is a worthy treatment
>>
File: 1488400817516.jpg (230KB, 775x675px) Image search: [Google]
1488400817516.jpg
230KB, 775x675px
ive definitely been having a breakdown over the past 3 days. relapsed on meth. feel worthless. wish i could just disappear yknow
>>
If you're reading this, it's probably not a good idea to hang out with meth heads and mentally ill failures. Leave them to die. They made their choice.
>>
>>39532885
>be wary of SSRIs,
why?
That's what my friend in the psych ward is on at the moment, he's been on them for about a month
I've heard they make you emotionally numb and in my experience going on them was the turning point where he didn't want to call anymore and it was hard to get him to tell me anything
>>
>>39532885
What is wrong SSRI?
>>
>>39532935
They basically zombify you and come with an array of shit side-effects

>dude you'll feel and act retarded, gain weight, and get ED lmao just take it
>>
Hdkfsjstejtykegmsebve2gtwjwti6owi5q
>>
>>39532638
Just find a freelance career anything

I produce music and smoke weed like crazy
>>
im in the same hole op and I've been here for ages , nobody to help and nothing going for me in life also I'm currently on medication and if it doesn't work I'll kill myself.
shit wrong with me ocd, paranoia,anxiety and depression

Whats been leading to your breakdowns also how serve are your rituals and what are they?
>>
i feel you guys. I've been having daily mental breakdowns since last week and i can't handle it anymore. I want it to stop but it doesn't stop. THe only way to end this shit is to kill myself. I'm on a full self destruct mode and i think my bf might have broken up with me cause i was having a total freak out of being desperate. Everyone is getting sick of me and so am i.
>>
is this supposed to be a nihilist board or what?

jesus this thread is like watching torture snuff, either just end yourselves, or stop suffering in the name of self-control and go full charles manson
>>
https://youtu.be/ufqFO5B1vQY
>>
>>39533871
>Whats been leading to your breakdowns also how serve are your rituals and what are they?
I wish I could pin point. Something in my head is just saying " hey you're 22 you shouldn't be alone. You should be have a girlfriend" "why don't you have one? " You're probably worthless then, you should die"
>>
File: tumblr_ov025fVne51rqbl96o1_540.jpg (40KB, 540x721px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ov025fVne51rqbl96o1_540.jpg
40KB, 540x721px
>>39532638
>Any of you guys having mental breakdowns?
yes.

Not from ocd. I have schizoaffective and bipolar 2... been stable for almost a decade and after detoxing from alcohol I left rehab and had a fucking nervous breakdown I thought this was supposed to make me better.
>>
>>39534220
lol give me a fancy apartment like that to live on my own and all my stress and depression would dissapear.
>>
>>39534220
damn...

Hhh
>>
how do you recover from a mental breakdown?
>>
>>39534773
This

Fnnr
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.