[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Old TayTay innocent country girl for white boys >New TayTay

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3101.jpg (373KB, 1192x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3101.jpg
373KB, 1192x1200px
>Old TayTay innocent country girl for white boys
>New TayTay is for black boys now
>>
wow what a contribution!
>>
she is doing what miley cyrus did probably she will comeback to white boys when she cashed out and is washed up and got bantered too hard for being a slut trying to be innocent again
>>
>>39532586
>White BOIS
>Black MEN
Get your terminology right.
>>
>>39532586
same with old and new Ariana. I assume once they hit it big, they become enmeshed in a new marketing paradigm that delivers them to the largest audience, which means they ride the coattails of hip-hop, the genre with the most widespread appeal now that whites have been force fed it for a generation while being starved of rock music, and thereby grown past their aversion.
The music industry is all about manipulation of our tastes, and then oversaturation with those new flavors to the point of gluttony. It's the ultimate marketing strategy.
>>
>>39532586
whats your point guys are just disposable cum dispensers to her

she could pick any guy she wants and afford to have a family/kids
obviously she just wants to use guys as living doll sex toys and huck em when she's done for a new one in a few days
>>
Taylor swift cant do this she is waifu
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.