[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any robots have a job in tech? whats it like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

any robots have a job in tech? whats it like?
>>
I work at Amazon. It's nice because they treat you like an actual adult unlike Google, Facebook, and Apple. Also it's not a politically correct hell-hole like what I've been hearing from the other Big 4.

6 figures is pretty cool too.
>>
>>39532300
can you divulge the interview questions I might get from their online screening thing?
>>
>>39532319
Anything dealing with Algorithms and Data Structures. Hash tables are pretty popular to know. I think one of my questions was to print out if a list of parenthesis is balanced or not. E.g. (()()) is balanced, but )(()) is not. That was the easy question
>>
File: 12F.png (171KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
12F.png
171KB, 600x600px
I have countless hours in maintenance of online social communities and meme dynamics. An asset in any human resourcing department to deal with the ever demanding issues that arise in the complexities of human capital needed to run a smooth and profitable venture. Your go to guy so to speak.
>>
>>39532371
that was your question for a full time position?
seems really easy desu.

is the solution just to push all left parentheses onto a stack and when you encounter a right paren you pop and see if they match?
>>
>>39532476
That was my easy question. The harder ones are a bit more involved.

Your solution has a problem, think of the case:

)()()(
>>
>>39532626
>)()()(
isn't that invalid though?
or by balanced do you just mean equal number of left and right parens
>>
>>39532752
Sorry my definition wasn't complete. Imagine a math equation that has a ton of parentheses in it. It must have the same number of ( as ), but also for every ( that appears, there must be a ) after it, and a ) cannot appear without a ( before it.

Write a function that determines if the number and position of the parenthesis is valid or invalid.
>>
>>39532798
ye so id think going through the string, pushing left parens onto stack and popping stack when you reach a right paren. continue if they match. if you get through the entire string w/o a mismatch and have an empty stack the parenthesis are valid.

what were the hard questions?
>>
>>39532300
Amazon culture systematically rewards status obsessed assholes. I'd take Silicon Valley PC safe spaces over their medieval horseshit any day.

t. irrelevant hardware untermensch
>>
>>39532221
I've worked at your pic OP. It's a good place, they do a lot to maintain employee happiness. The overly PC image that conservative types throw around is pretty inaccurate. Even then, discussing politics at work is just asking for problems so I wouldn't recommend it regardless of your stances. It's easy to meet people and make friends as the team you'll be in become people you hang out with at office breakfasts/lunches/dinners. Overall, a very good place to work. If you wanna know anything else let me know
>>
File: 1481787099514.jpg (114KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481787099514.jpg
114KB, 500x500px
>>39533329
Where are you now?
can you buy me a toy
>>
>>39533346
Can't you buy your own toys anon?
>>
File: 1483803102631.png (169KB, 363x270px) Image search: [Google]
1483803102631.png
169KB, 363x270px
>>39533432
>Can't you buy your own toys anon?
no ;w;
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.