[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What is the importance of the decision to cast people of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>What is the importance of the decision to cast people of color in lead roles?

This is actually an assignment in my AP: US History class. I guess it really is "College level".

Either way, I have to do it, what should I write.
>>
>>39531160
Lie to them that they could be those people, just so they don't ask why they are not.
>>
>>39531160
Just write BLACK LIVES MATTER a few hundred times, they'll be too afraid give a bad grade.
>>
>>39531198
Won't work, I'm white.
>>
File: checkmate.png (10KB, 813x835px) Image search: [Google]
checkmate.png
10KB, 813x835px
Got a rough draft. Notes?
>>
>>39531160
Write about how it's important to cast people of color in amounts that, in a ratio, ends up being equivalent to the amount of that breakout in the demographic. (13% black population, 13% black leads). Then you could go a bit further and cleverly point out the shitty thinking of your assignment and passively point out that people of color is a pretty damning term that just clumps a varied group of people into one catch-all term and break it out ever further, discussing the different between Latin American and Spanish American.
>>
>>39531160
do you want to pass or do want to tell them the truth?
>>
>>39531217
Take out phone and record their reaction to "Are you insinuating that my identity is determined by my biology?"
>>
>>39531699
Every fiber of my being told me to write "Because it gives niggers something to do"
>>
>>39531713
HA actually made laugh my man
What course are you even doing
>>
>>39531736
AP: US History for my final year in Highschool.
>>
>>39531760
>highschool

Wow, that takes me back to the days of me being a cringey fuck asking /lit/ about what pictures I should use to represent characters from The Canterbury Tales for a project in my senior year.
>>
Just write "To fill quota."
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.