[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are sub-saharan africans so fucking retarded? Why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 18

File: african architecture.jpg (52KB, 668x443px) Image search: [Google]
african architecture.jpg
52KB, 668x443px
Why are sub-saharan africans so fucking retarded? Why?
>>
Whites set them back 500 years.
>>
Because they are niggers. /thread
>>
Resources, you mong. Nothing to work with out there.
>>
>>39521195
well you guys can't even figure out how to move out of your parents house

at least they can build shacks
>>
>>39521255
check'd
and isn't africa literally one of the most resource rich places on the planet?? Don't they have natural gas, petro, lumbar, mad farming lands, minerals?
>>
>>39521302
Neo-colonialism is a thing.
>>
>>39521255
Because whitey stole them yes I've heard it all before
But what about before that.

Look up photos of St Petersburg or Florence and then tell me why some negroes hadn't even discovered the concept of the wheel while these places were being built.

I'm not a racist btw, some of my best friends are black ;)
>>
Aren't all of the developed countries on the continent south of the Sahara?
>>
>>39521313
>Neo-colonialism
Isn't china big into that right now?
>>
It's a mix of poor nutrition, the tsetse fly, high birthrates with little contraceptive use, HIV, malaria, war, bad governance, abundant weapons, religious and ethnic violence and lack of education

or maybe it's just NIGGERS LOL. one or the other :^)
>>
>>39521302
You'd need horses and shit to work stuff and ancient times and they tended to die out there. Even today their livestock needs expensive vaccinations against shit like the testes fly.
>>
>>39521388
In ancient times* I mean.

Point is it was difficult for them to use beasts of burden and livestock.
>>
>>39521372
Yes.

reception mooca
>>
>>39521388
zebras fool

also Egypt built pyramids, in Africa
>>
File: 1484267230890s.jpg (2KB, 125x82px) Image search: [Google]
1484267230890s.jpg
2KB, 125x82px
>>39521427
p-pirate zebras?
>>
>HURR THEY LIVE IN HUTS THEY'RE FUCKING RETARDED
You wouldn't last one hour in Africa.
>>
File: 1488801875410.jpg (40KB, 540x685px) Image search: [Google]
1488801875410.jpg
40KB, 540x685px
It has to do with weather.

Asians and Caucasians come out of Central Asia and the Caucasus Mountains, respectively. The climate was harsh. You had to store food and build solid homes to survive, favoring people able to pre-plan. In Africa, the name of the game was just having tons of children since there was a pleasant climate and you could forage year-round.

There's a famous anecdote among race realists by an anthropologist studying an African tribe. He asked them why they'd walk 20+ miles to get to a copse of fruit trees instead of setting up an orchard in their town. They told him that they'd be dead by the time the orchard trees were grown. Really says a lot about the African mentality.
>>
Living in Africa was too easy. They didn't have to innovate anything.
>>
>>39521255
Japan has fuckall for natural resources, and look how successful they are. Fucking Japanese Empire dominated Asia and the west Pacific.

>>39521207
This is the worst meme. Africa was a shithole when the yuropoors colonised the place, and it's a shithole now - except for the countries most heavily colonised. South Africa is hell compared to the average Western country, but it's almost paradise in Africa. The population of Mauritius is almost entirely white.

>>39521221
Basically this. Africans appear incapable of making a society that isn't shit.
>>
>>39521269
It's easier to build a shack to me or have survival skills than have the social skills needed for a career.
>>
>>39521321
yes
oregano tops
>>
Malnutrition
Eat big to get big brah
>>
>>39521195
IQ of 75 on average
>>
>>39521427
We're talking about sub-Saharan Africa, Egypt doesn't have those parasites.

And

1. Zebras aren't exactly naturally all over Africa.

2. They require way more effort to domesticate than a horse. You tame a FEW selected zebras just like you can tame some bears, but it's pretty difficult to breed domestication into them.
>>
Honestly I hate the history as a product of geography approach.
>>
>>39521522
>They require way more effort to domesticate than a horse
this attitude is why niggers live in huts still
>>
>>39521195
low iq population. Don't listen to anybody who says their land is shit. We're talking sub-saharan. Meaning below the saharan desert and not in a shithole. Think of how we progress and you really have to be a smart guy to come up with even half the shit that pushed us into today's society. Not only that, because it's so labour intensive, if you are smart you have to convince the rest of your low IQ tribe to help you do something that they can't see the direct benefit to.
>>
It's weird to me we can talk about physiological differences(height, features, proneness to certain diseases) but if you suggest any form of mental difference, everyone grabs their torches and pitchforks.
>>
File: 2.ong.jpg (37KB, 511x551px) Image search: [Google]
2.ong.jpg
37KB, 511x551px
>>39521195
I'm under the assumption that continuous tribal conflict and racial strife has set them back somewhat as numerous African governments have almost immediately become incapable of appeasing the general populations that they administer, in some respects Asians and Whites function as a scape-goat in those countries though fundamentally have limited effect other than special operations (see the assassination of Thomas Sankara). In addition to that the already low household income in those countries inevitably leads to corruption in their governments and public services further holding back their collective progress.

Furthermore aside from natural resources, Africa has very little to attract foreign investment - sure most African countries have rapidly expanding populations though without significant disposable income and reliable consumer bases there is little to gain from selling products there, in fact it would likely be unprofitable as many governments would be likely to enact endless limits on foreign enterprise and products via a combination of protectionist measures made to appease those who feel threatened by technological change (which would be especially prevalent in rural areas) and the current trend of nationalism in those countries.

On another note whilst I do not consider Africans to be anywhere above average intelligence, it must be pointed out that IQ is an absurd means of measuring the intelligence of such communities: do you seriously expect an African who has likely had shoddy education on a blackboard to be able to react to mathematical problems on a computer screen as quickly as an Asian or European who grew up with a far more advanced educational environment? I'm not saying that they are absolved from blame for their problems but to expect them to hit just as high as us on an IQ test is ridiculous.
>>
>>39521660
The land isn't shit, but the environment is in most of sub-Saharan Africa. Livestock used to die en masse because of all the parasites there, and the few that survived were emaciated pieces of shit. Even now they have to spend a ton of cash vaccinating livestock, which means that it's not practical in most places.
>>
>>39521755
>Africa has very little to attract foreign investment
this was not the question
>>
>>39521522
What the fuck are you talking about?

Horses are easy to tame because their entire species is the result of selective breeding. Every single domesticated animal was once something way less friendly. Cows came from aurochs, which used to kill people on the regular.
>>
They live in a land that is perpetually warm and plentiful in food & water so they never evolved the intelligence required to build complex, lasting infrastructure.
>>
>>39521207
Well memed my friendolino
>>
>>39521316
Because as a culture they didn't value innovation, none of them did until the Arabs came.
>>
>>39521207
WE WUZ KAINGS N SHIET
>>
>>39521610
What a bullshit post.
>Europe is isolated from Central Asia by the Alps

Turkey provides a direct route to access Asia, which is why it's been used for millenia as a trade route with the Far East.
>>
>>39521755
(about your contention with IQ) you see, that's what people thought and they came out with different tests that eliminated any need for mathematics and the like, and were strict pattern recognition. Moreover, Africans raised in America by white parents in middle income brackets still preform an average of 15-20 points behind white populations. This indicates genetics and not environment
>>
>>39521837
>what a bullshit post
>refutes one point
>>
>>39521255
haha wha??
African is loaded with gold diamonds and coal. If they weren't busy killing each other then they could have heen a major super power
>>
>>39521195
let's see your dumb ass build a shack like that with shit you found in the desert
>>
>>39521803
There are animals that are more predisposed towards domestication is what I'm saying. Zebras are not one of them. You can't just domesticate everything you set your mind to, certain animals have behaviors that are more ill suited to it than others.

Also, Africans did use cows (they actually domesticated some), so I'm not sure what you're point is. Cows are just ill suited to most of sub-Saharan Africa without extensive vaccinations.
>>
>>39521837

The Ottomans didn't let Europeans through, hence the race to sail across the Atlantic hoping to get to Asia.
>>
Because sub saharan mostly nomadic cattle herders. Cities/permanent architecture weren't necessary for their lifestyle.
>>
>>39521964
It was used in ancient times though, which is the important part.

>>39521887
That point is the central point of the whole post basically, that Europe is just as isolated as sub-Saharan Africa.
>>
>>39521195
What exactly is retarded about building a shack for your livestock to live in?
>>
>>39521962
I'm different anon, but basically your position is that because domestication was more difficult, this is the main reason why africans couldn't progress past the stone age?
>>
File: Kalash House.jpg (2MB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
Kalash House.jpg
2MB, 2272x1704px
>>39521953

Africa's hardly a giant desert though. There are trees, rocks, etc.

There's a point when a normal human will have his hut and think "wouldn't it be nice to dig out a cellar to store food, make a couple more rooms so I don't have to fuck in front of the kids, put some rocks around the base to strengthen the structure, set up an oven/chimney in back, and try to seal gaps with resin or any number of natural sticky materials." Before you know it you have a house.

Pic related was built by people in isolated mountain valleys in Pakistan, FFS.
>>
Lack of environmental factors such as cold weather leading to less evolutionary momentum and no desire to create and invent

They wouldn't have barely build poop shacks if piles of snow and leapoards and shit we're what they had to deal with. Same with native Americans; there was an explorer who was amazed at their lack of intellectual boredom, they just sat around all day. No will to create.
>>
>>39521995
isolated from what?
>>
File: 1496760941497.jpg (42KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
1496760941497.jpg
42KB, 680x383px
>>39521195
>Blacks, like everyone else, are responsible for their own misfortune and bad standing in life, and therefore should not be helped. Many black people succeed and become doctors instead of gangsters, which is clear proof that black people who complain about the white man are just looking for excuses.
>Blacks are stupid and genetically inferior to whites, this is why racism is justified and why black countries and people will fail.
You can pick one and only one, unfortunately.
>>
>>39522104
blacks are inferior and we shouldn't help them
>>
>>39521610
>It's another "but they had Zebras!" post
http://www.businessinsider.com/why-humans-couldnt-domesticate-zebras-2016-9
activate ur almond instead of reposting old copypasta dude
>>
>>39521465
>fuck all
Except all those minerals like iron and copper, not to mention plenty of arable for agriculture
>>
>>39522051
That's one of the main reasons for it. Even the domesticated animals they did have, like cows, tended to give less meat to them because of the bugs that picked them off in sub-Saharan Africa. They left a lot of them rail thin and emaciated, so they were almost useless.

Couple that with a lack of beasts of burden and you have issues.

Also, they eventually began to use iron tools around 200 AD, so they weren't really stone age
>>
>>39521195
we are not, muzungu
>>
>>39522149
>we cant domesticate zebreas because its hard
>>
>>39522104
Alternatively:
>The average black is inferior to the average white, but this is just the average and shouldn't be applied to the individual. There can be high IQ blacks but this is far rarer than a high IQ whites. It is in the best interest of society to let the strong thrive and those that cannot keep up should be left behind. You want to survive, you have to earn it by being valuable to society. No handouts. If you don't like it you can fuck off somewhere else.
>>
File: 1482952985528.jpg (53KB, 750x455px) Image search: [Google]
1482952985528.jpg
53KB, 750x455px
>>39522104
The top one is right. The individual is a better outcome predictor than their group membership, categorically. There is such a thing as systemic racism, white privilege exists, but individuals can rise above that. Any individual who complains that they personally are being held back by a group that is in opposition to their group is being lazy and making excuses. Being the best you that you can be is completely independent of your group membership.

Accepting that another group's negative qualities are somehow holding you back automatically accepts that line of reasoning on someone else's part, even when it opposes you. White people who think that black people are ruining the country are as guilty of the same lazy logic as the black people who complain about the white man. I disregard the opinion of anyone who explains any kind of circumstances away based on race, since they are apparently incapable of transcending their group membership themselves.
>>
>>39521195
My guess is that they weren't forced to adapt. The people who migrated up north and east had to face a significant change or die. Those stick and mud huts won't do shit if you're in the middle of a fierce winter, or if you lived high up in a mountain which is cold year round and has little opportunity to grow food. Hell even the Northern Africans (Egyptians, Algerians, basically the Arab part) had to adapt because they were in one of the driest places on Earth. The earliest civilization we know of was at the Tigris and Euphrates rivers in the Middle East, which is notorious for being dry and arid, meanwhile Sub Saharan Africans didn't need to worry about where their food would come from or if there will be enough water or even what to do come winter time. They were coddled by nature for thousands of years and didn't get a need to innovate.
>>
>>39522099
Trades routes and shit. Ancient trade routes spread shit like the domestication of chickens, rice, wheat, etc, it wasn't all discovered separately in different places. It also allowed resources and ideas to spread, like iron and iron working.

The trade routes that lead to sub-Saharan Africa, like the one going through the Sahara, were much more daunting because of how terrible it was, even if it did pick up a bit later because of African gold. There was very little inbetween the end points, unlike the Europe to Asia trade route that crosses many civilizations.
>>
>>39522053
so you're saying there are no shacks in pakistan?
and there are no nice houses in africa? because i would need a [citation]
>>
>>39522053
But they did? Pic related is from a city in Nubia. Africa's a huge country, there's a ton of cities and "real" buildings besides shacks.
>>
>>39521195
>Worthless NEETs who'd be dying on the streets right now if it weren't for their parents making fun of Africans

You really can't make this shit up
>>
>>39522610
First things first, I'm not a "NEET." I'm self-educated, which disqualifies me from that label. Secondly, I'm not "worthless" my ancestors are responsible for all of the great things YOU take for granted in this world. You should be thankful we made all this possible for you.
>>
File: IMG_4090.jpg (130KB, 550x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4090.jpg
130KB, 550x465px
>>39522053
Not all of sub Saharan Africa is the same, this is where many people go wrong. They see that girl blowing cow ass and assume that's the whole continent.
>>
>>39522650
YOU haven't done shit. You are fucking worthless. Just because your ancestors actually did something with their lives doesn't mean you can take credit for it
>>
>>39522650
>I'm self-educated, which disqualifies me from that label.
Posting on 4chan doesn't fall under the label of "self education." Also, the education in NEET implies actual real education, so yes, you are a NEET.

The rest of your post is pretty much muh ancestors.jpg in the form of two sentences. Wake me up when you stop riding the coattails of white people (who would very likely not want any association with you) and actually make a name for yourself.
>>
File: IMG_4091.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4091.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>39522460
There are castles deep in Zimbabwe with these little bird statues everywhere. Most /r9k/ posters who talk about Africa know very little about it. They pretend to be experts but have never actually studied the history of not one civilization or culture in sub Saharan Africa.

But if you ask them about feudal Japan, oh they could probably go on all day about it.
>>
File: Beaver Lodge Cutaway final-sm.jpg (158KB, 1100x760px) Image search: [Google]
Beaver Lodge Cutaway final-sm.jpg
158KB, 1100x760px
>>39521195

>beavers are literally more advanced at architecture
>>
>>39522650
Your ancestor's accomplishments have little to do with you. This is why white people created the WE WUZ KANGZ meme. It doesn't matter if your great great grandfather was Charlemagne the Great, if you're a "self educated" NEET who spends his time posting on a board made for depressed virgins, you're still worthless.

Btw your ancestors are probably ashamed of you. All the great things they did and you can barely talk your way into some pussy.
>>
>>39522758
What OP posted is a shack for the goats. Did you expect them to build some high tech, luxury condominium for their goats?
>>
>>39521195
My camerooneese roommate told me that it was because of the heat, they were some kind of too lazy to do anything
>>
File: 1500239593434.png (47KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1500239593434.png
47KB, 420x420px
>>39521195
Because they're nig nogs left to their own devices, HTH FRIEND
>>
>>39522610
And you'd be speaking German right now if your great grandparents hadn't killed nazis. Remember that the next time you head over to one of your rallies, faggot.
>>
>>39521195
the african environment entertained physical development more than it did mental development, unlike northern regions, where arts such as agriculture is easier to perform. thats why persons of african descent outside of africa generally have higher IQs
>>
>>39522362
>it wasn't all discovered separately in different places
like the wheel? or buildings?
>>
File: IMG_0295.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0295.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
I have firsthand experience on this topic, would you care for me to explain some things?
>>
>>39523072
Is that Africa? Yeah, explain some things. Post your hand too while you're at it, so we know you're actually a black African.
>>
File: 1504177159055.jpg (54KB, 480x593px) Image search: [Google]
1504177159055.jpg
54KB, 480x593px
>its not because they have an average iq of 85 and have evolved in a vastly different environment over the last 200,000 years, it's because of the white man, goy!
>>
>>39521610
I don't buy it at all I feel like people are ignoring the obvious truth
>>
>>39521195
Too busy trying to not die to get smart
>>
>>39521302
it's called the resource curse
economy around exploitable resource means less demand for high skill workers meaning less incentive to fund education, skill shortages mitigated by educated westerners
with most of the population now poor and uneducated dictatorships thrive, people riot over poor living conditions, civil wars happen unless the anger is deflected elsewhere, like against minority groups (leading to genocide) or foreigners (leading to war)

the best countries in africa have the least natural resources to work with, generally
>>
File: IMG_0686.png (96KB, 816x1056px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0686.png
96KB, 816x1056px
>>39523103
Yep that's Mount Kilimanjaro, and I'm not a black African but I do go to Tanzania every summer because my grandparents are on the board of trustees of a clinic there. And from what I've gathered/been told by our guides the biggest deterrent to modernizing Africa is tribal/ethnic conflict. Take this info graphic for example, you'll notice Tanzania, that spot of blue surrounded by red, had much less ethnic conflict than other surrounding subsaharan countries. I actually find it to be relatively safe and I've never been scared while I was there. Turns out the first president of the country back in the 60s had the forsite to require you to go to secondary school (high school basically) in a district other than where your home is. He also made Swahili the official language so every tribe then had a common language. This was to integrate all the different ethnic tribes together, and today there's little to no conflict of that type in tanzania and it really shows. The people are happy and friendly, they were just completing a new highway this summer that actually looks pretty nice, and 55% of people voted in their last election, which is a much higher percentage than here.

And these things are only possible because people in that country feel safe to move about and interact with everyone else who lives there. Because of the lack of tribal warfare and ethnic conflict the country can work together as a whole.
>>
>>39523359
That's interesting and it makes sense.
>>
File: 1494679909911.jpg (718KB, 1000x4500px) Image search: [Google]
1494679909911.jpg
718KB, 1000x4500px
ive had this saved for a day like this, read and learn
>>
>>39523430
I forgot to add that its all just because black people are subhumans, other races evolved from them and they are a relic of the past
>>
>>39521195
Prototypes, I figure.
>>
>>39523359
What's a good funding source for graduate nursing or epidemiology research in Tanzania?
>>
>>39523430
That's great, but when you control for economic class, I'd rather live in a rich black neighborhood than a trailer park.
>>
>>39523800
>he fell for the poverty = crime meme
blacks from households earning more than $200k annually commit over double the murder per capita of whites from households earning less than $20k annually
>>
>>39523962
post source if you're going to quote statistics
>>
>>39523771
https://www.olmoticlinic.org/partners

These are the organizations that are currently partnered with the clinic. The staff at the clinic are paid for by the government and the government itself contributes to the support of the clinic. However it's somewhat understaffed right now, the doctor can see upwards of 90 people a day. Are you interested in doing work/research in Tanzania?
>>
>>39524064
Not personally, but I often represent the research faculty of a small federal university in Brazil that does work in tropical diseases and public health. They're always looking for weird shit.
>>
>>39523990
My bad, I meant $85k and $10k
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus06.pdf
>>
Gee I don't know
>no education
>no technology
>no aids (heh) from other countries
>tribes splitting them from unified people
>smart africans exploit the unfortunate rest of them

They're fucked and I care more about my country condition right now than some hungry niggers in saharan desert, sorry.

t. SEA citizen
>>
>>39524101
If you think this clinic would be something they would be interested in I would contact Diane Raleigh, she's the one who handles all the clinic business stateside, might be an interesting partnership. Her email should be on the olmoti clinic website. The clinic has a small onsite diagnostics lab, the only place in the area with one. Might be an opportunity to gather data from a place you might not otherwise be able to get it.
>>
>>39524313
Its just there brain. Might as well ask why cheetas are fast
>>
>>39524352
Right on yeah, they're always picking out funky stuff like Hepatitis E and whatnot. I passed it on. You're a good dude.
>>
>>39521456
Pretty much the premise behind the book "Erectus Walks Amongst Us" and other Out of Eurasia theories. That book is worth a read, tons of free PDFs online.
>>
The sun fried their brains
.t fag who gets lazy when it's hot
>>
>>39521962
You definitely can domesticated anything you put your mind to, it just takes a long time. You really think fucking ancient wolves were easy to domesticate? The problem is that they're selfish. They don't give a fuck about helping future generations, so rather than take the decades it takes to make a real good docile/obedient animal, they just killed them when they came across them. Perpetually living out the "fuck learning how to fish, I'll just eat for the day" mentality.
>>
>>39524403
No problem, if they end up contacting her they might want to say they learned of the clinic from Henry Arbaugh, the namedropping might get her attention a bit better as she gets tons of emails about the clinic.
>>
they haven't activated their melanin yet
>>
>>39521195

>All of sub-saharan Africa is like this.
>>
>>39521962
We domesticated wolves. Your argument is invalid.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.