[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think society is ready to accept multiculturalism as a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: g_moreno_folsom_7.jpg (204KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
g_moreno_folsom_7.jpg
204KB, 1280x850px
Do you think society is ready to accept multiculturalism as a constitutional right?
>>
>>39521070
Depends which country.
You would hardly apply that to slav countries such as Poland.
>>
>>39521070
>multiculturalism as a constitutional right?
What the fuck does that even mean.

>>39521123
How can you answer a nonsensical question? Are you braindead? Do you have some urge to spout whatever remotely relevant opinions of yours whenever you're given the opportunity? Fuck off you inbred retard.
>>
>>39521070
My god. What have we become?
>>
>>39521186
>What the fuck does that even mean.
The goyim should live under extreme multicultural conditions like for every white kid being born there must be 3 brown/black people
If not brown/blacks are being born they must import from overpopulated african countries
>>
>>39521070
Absolutely, provided that people have the freedom to reject multiculturalism, and a means to escape from it.
>>
>>39521307
>make a law allowing people to kill freaks
>3 year of automatic rifle 50% mandatory discount
problem fixed
>>
>>39521240
i hope thats ironic jesus christ
>>
>>39521240
>The goyim should live under extreme multicultural conditions like for every white kid being born there must be 3 brown/black people
that's already happening whether you make it mandatory or not
>>
>>39521947
kikes should have been exterminated long ago
>>
>>39521903
>>39521947
I'm sorry but the goyim must learn how to live in a multicultural society. Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies that they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the center of that. It's a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode, and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Europe will not survive.
>>
>>39522118
nice copypasta mate
>>
Multiculturalism is a bullshit concept.

I mean, we pay lip service to it, but it's not like you can show up here and legally eat dogs and cut off your daughter's clitoris. So one culture has to be supreme.
>>
>>39522152
Europe has not yet learned how to live in a multicultural.
United States is slowly accepting this. Hopefully with Macron, Schulz and other good european social-democrats europeans will learn that this change must take place.
>>
>>39521070
what does that even mean? how can such a thing be a right? you don't have a right to force niggers and chinks to live next to you just so you can be multicultural.
>>
>>39522184
you should shill harder
>>
>>39522184
overall I'd rate your bait 4/2
>>
>>39522184
Europe of vastly more multicultural than the US
>>
>>39522184
>larping as a Jew
weird, anon. why would anyone want to be a jew?
>>
File: 1504165531691.jpg (1MB, 4036x3140px) Image search: [Google]
1504165531691.jpg
1MB, 4036x3140px
>>39522195
>you don't have a right to force niggers and chinks to live next to you just so you can be multicultural.
In order to prevent neonazism and Trumpism extreme measures are needed.
>>
>>39522184

Macron is one of us now.
>>
>>39522282
Him saying that africans with 8 children is not incompatible with being a Rothschild banker and a social-democrat white trash.
In fact he said once economy gets better France will resume their extreme open borders policy (even today it's easy to get asylum there)
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.