[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Catfished

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: sexy_thicc_as_fuck.png (904KB, 1125x1122px) Image search: [Google]
sexy_thicc_as_fuck.png
904KB, 1125x1122px
I was catfished, yet again. This time by someone who apparently likes to roleplay as a radical feminist. What is the psychology behind wanting to do this? I'm still not sure if it's a guy or woman as the true identity. If they were a guy I think they would have asked me for a dick pic, which they didn't.

Their kik is "pheminist". They also have another account: "Foodieanna".

I found them on Omegle on the "Feminist" and "Feminists" tags.

Please spread their kik usernames all over the web so no one else falls for it. And please spread the fact that they constantly go on omegle using those above tags.

It's possible they have some kind of mental illness to have to do this, I don't know.

I don't want others to fall for this in the future. I can only guess this person may have several other kik accounts.
>>
File: IMG_2884.jpg (385KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2884.jpg
385KB, 1280x1600px
Does anyone know who she is? I reverse image searched these pics but nothing comes up.
>>
>>39517092
How'd you find out anon?
>>
File: IMG_2885.jpg (199KB, 890x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2885.jpg
199KB, 890x1600px
In my opinion, the real owner of these pics has a godly body. A part of my stupid brain still wants to believe the person may have been real.
>>
Not your personal army you fucking mongrel

You deserved to get catfished if you use those tags on omegle

You got what you deserved, you fucking cretin
>>
>>39517148
"She" kept telling me very extraordinary stories that I eventually realized didn't likely happen.

Also, she got pissy when I asked for a live pic. This is how many catfishers will act...they'll get angry and offended that you're asking them to prove themselves.

Also, she first gave me her kik as foodieanna. I saw it's profile pic and immediately knew it was a fake since I'd seen the model on instagram. But she then gave me her second kik, pheminist, saying that was the real one. Didn't find any thing when reverse image searching pics so I stupidly believed.

But after too many bullshit stories I had to face the truth.
>>
>>39517092
More pics of that bangin' body OP?
>>
I've assisted a catfisher before- helpng them supply proofs.
It's because it's funny to torment the retarded and whoremongers. I fucking hate the state of degeneracy and retards like you help make the world worse.
>>
>>39517578
Acting ironically retarded is indistinguishable from acting actually retarded, female. Not that you thought that far ahead.
>>
>>39517508
No. I was hoping someone would recognize her and provide her name.
>>
>>39517092
That's the face of a 55 year old woman lol
>>
>>39517800
And the body of a sex goddess
>>
>>39517092
The girls name is zsu zsu starr and she cosplays.
If you google that name you'll find all her different socials.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.