[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do my female coworkers hate me? I hardly say a word to them.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9183.jpg (23KB, 400x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9183.jpg
23KB, 400x346px
Why do my female coworkers hate me?

I hardly say a word to them.
>>
They can tell you aren't a normie male who they can emotionally manipulate
>>
>>39517088

Because you're ugly and creepy. Women want good genes. They want a cute face.
>>
because you don't talk to them at all. why would anyone like you if you ignore them? don't listen to losers like >>39517101 + >>39517123
, very warped ideas
>>
Remember when they told you women have more empathy than men? It was a lie, they hate you. They only have empathy for their offspring, and even then only the non-crazy women
>>
from these two pieces of information it must be because you don't talk to them, who are women, which is unforgivable

but the vu&n album is a bigger hint
fans of that degenerate band are without fail awful human beings
>>
>>39517088
They hate you because a shy beta male is the female equivalent of a loud obnoxius slut.

They'd rather you actually be a douche to them rather than be a passive sissiboi.Just be sincere/brutally honest with yourself basically.
>>
>>39517128
There's nothing to talk about tho
>>
>>39517209
I don't fucking get it. I'm just quiet. I don't like taking the initiative to talk with people I don't know. When they talk to me, I respond.
>>
>>39517224
are you a human?> there's always something to talk about. just ask them what college they go to, or what they do outside of work. just smalltalk a couple of times and they'll accept you
>>
>>39517128
you sound like a woman

every woman in the workplace expect being showered with attention and the men tripping over themselves for them. if this expectation isn't met they get butthurt and try to socially ostracize you
>>
>>39517290
They're all degenerates tho. The one who hates me the most is a huge party slut who constantly talks about what she has fucked that weekend.
>>
>>39517128
Why should anyone be expected to speak to others at work, not counting actual work related conversations? If he's at work, he's there to work, not to make friends (that's optional of course though).
>>
>>39517345
if you don't fuckin like them as people then what do you expect them to feel, jesus christ get over it. can't believe you'd waste my time with this shit
>>
>I hardly say a word to them.
Maybe that's WHY they hate you.
They think you're snobby.
>>
>>39517362
Why should anyone be expected to like you at work? If you rub them the wrong way as a person then they'll act cold. If you're just there to work then you shouldn't care
>>
Because you're ugly. That's really it.

I noticed it. I was treated with hostility by most girls in middle school because I was a greasy skinnyfat retard in baggy jeans with acne who never showered and wore tapout shirts.

Then in high school I started wearing fitting matching clothes, taking care of my hair, working out, changing diet, and just age in general I guess and I got far more attention from women. They actually treated me nicely although I didn't act any different. I was treated as less of a clown jokester too.

TL;DR google Halo Effect attractiveness
>>
For me women either hate me because im beta or im a weirdo. i chose beta
>>
>>39517088
>i hardly said a word to them
I have a female coworker that says i'm "sacary" because i almost never talk.
>>
>>39517128

Women want only one thing. A cute guy. Everything else is just a bonus including dick size, money, car, Facebook friends, muscles, etc. No girl wants to wake up next to you if you weren't born with the right face. Sorry but that's just how it is. If a girl isn't attracted to your face it doesn't matter how much you work out or how much money you spend on self help classes. No girl wants to wake up next to a face they're not attracted to. Learn physics.
>>
>>39517624

They call you scary when you don't talk.
They call you scary when you do talk.
Get the hint.
You're genetically inferior.
>>
>>39517697
he's not asking why they don't sleep with him, he's confused why they're cold when he doesn't put any effort to socially connect. i understand women want certain things romantically but it sounds like he's just dismissive of females because of their behavior but is hurt that they dismiss him for his behavior
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.