[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1504284757044.jpg (414KB, 2228x1659px) Image search: [Google]
1504284757044.jpg
414KB, 2228x1659px
Tonight I'm out.

This life isn't worth living, it hasn't been for a while. No one is going to come, no one is listening, no one can save me but myself and I don't have the will nor the strenght.
Tonight I kill myself. I bought some pills and an oven bag, I'll take them in a few minutes and will be soon gone. My mother will regret me, maybe my childhood friend will too, I don't care, I'll be dead by then. They might find some embarassing shit while going through my belongings. I don't care, I'll be dead by then. They might think I'm week minded and had no real reason to kill myself, I don't care, I'll be dead by then.
If you too live in a constant state of suffering, do yourself a favor and don't wait as long as I did hoping for some miracle to happen and take action. Misaki-chan isn't real, she isn't comming for you to fix your life, nobody is comming, nobody even cares. Either take yourself off this world or do what's necessary to get better. I chose the first option because I was too pathetic to succeed in the second.
Tonight I'm out of this life, 4chan was my main source of social interraction for the last 7 years, I'm paying you a finale homage. No one cares I know, but I felt like writing something for old time's sake.

Taking pills now, I won't go back to this thread. Peace.
>>
>7 years

Fucking newfag, thank god you an heroed.
>>
>only here for 7 years
finally the newfag takes someone's advice
>>
>>39516720
Kill yourself only to find out reincarnation is real.God plays a prank on you and gives you similar circumstances so you end up a depressed faggot once again.

Learn to enjoy your suffering.I haven't been capable of great sadness after something bad happened to my brained and probably lowered my IQ substantially.

Just know that you will regret it 100%.
>>
>>39516720
Good riddance. If you're not mentally strong enough to sit in comfort all day on your computer, death is probably the best way.

>>39516758
Kek'd, also this.
>>
Okay, OP, I'll see you soon.
>>
>>39516720
>tfw one of the things that makes you depressed is seeing people give up like this
>>
File: 1498154346375.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498154346375.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>39516720
I love you anon, hope it wont hurt you.
But dont you wanna drink one more coffee?
Listen one more song?
Pay one last hooker?

Im sure you are being impulsive, atleast take like 2 more days to try out on some shit you missed on.
You could murder your school bullies too.
>>
I'll be joining you soon, OP. I had everything and it slipped my mind that consequences are permanent, now I live in a superficial shell of happiness aching for death.
Be careful though, like >>39516786 said.
That's what's keeping me here, but this life just isn't fucking worth it anymore.
>>
>>39516720
Listen to me anon. You cannot die now anon. You haven't accomplish your purpose in life. Your life isn't of your own friend. Anon, there is an afterlife. If you kill yourself now, the discomfort and depression and darkness you feel inside of your soul is going to be manifested. You will go thousands of miles beneath the Earth, in hell. You will suffer and you will be greeted by demons who will say to you "We got you now! You belong to us! We deceived you so you would kill yourself and come to this place! You died in rebellion with sin and without knowing your creator, now you belong to Satan!" Friend, you need to overcome this world and listen to Christians for once. Not false christians but people who follow the bible. Our religion isn't fake anon, we know our God is real. He communicates with us, and proves hes real to us in how we changes us, how we feel his spirit and how we effects our lives where unordinary things happen to many times to be called coincidence.

Friend, quit living for yourself and pleasure and you won't be unhappy anymore. You were meant to live for God and Jesus is the way to God through his example he set.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (172KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
172KB, 1280x720px
>>39516965
Everyone who kills himself is deceived by the demonic beings that we cannot see. Who dwell in another dimension, who try to put thoughts in your mind, desires in your heart to lead to your death. If you kill yourself, the judgement will come and you will belong to Satan forever who hates humans,
>>
>>39516786
>Kill yourself only to find out reincarnation is real
you forget your old memories though. otherwise, he would know reincarnation is real
>>
>>39516720
Good luck dude, hope there's nothing after so you don't have to keep existing.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 277x182px
>>39516720
Yeah, I'm thinking I'm reday to die
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.