[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why was it that you dont have a gf, yet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 5

So why was it that you dont have a gf, yet?
>>
>>39516388
I literally can not talk to human beings.
>>
>>39516388
I'm disgusting and women can't see me sexually
>>
I broke up with my qt gf a month ago and I hate everything, I got lucky and will never find another girl
>>
File: stan.jpg (102KB, 1233x922px) Image search: [Google]
stan.jpg
102KB, 1233x922px
>>39516388
because i am short and ugly, no woman wants a man like that
>>
I don't go outside often, I'm not a people person, and I look like a serial killer.
>>
>>39516467
it's okay charlie, someday you'll find a woman
>>
>>39516460
why'd you break up with her? I have a qt girlfriend but I'm starting to think she's mentally unstable and she makes me feel bad but I don't know if I'm just making things up or what. Would be interesting to hear your story
>>
>>39516388
I've only unfucked myself in the past two years, and in that whole time I haven't met a woman I found attractive.
>>
I haven't met a girl who doesn't infuriate me within a week of knowing her.

That's really what's mostly disappointing about tfwnogf for me just because it makes me realize the only guys I know who do have gfs are miserable because they settled for some fat slut solely for the sake of not being alone.

I get being by yourself is boring and you feel like a loser sometimes but holy shit, most people are fucking retarded and you won't get along with them, why the fuck would you put up with some bitch who treats you like shit just to get laid?

So I'm waiting for a girl who isn't a retarded cunt who only sees herself as a sex object.

I'm 23 and haven't found it yet, not sure if I should give up or if I'm just looking in the wrong places.
>>
>>39516388
I'm a spaghetti spiller who can only do small talk, anything else like flirting I fall apart
>>
>>39516505
I'm 23 and she was 18, we didn't see eye to eye when it came to problem solving.
>>
An insular group of very close friends, getting emotionally attached to the wrong people, and quite intense emotional issues because of my upbringing
>tfw a super cute girl is into me but I can't do shit cause I've got the idea of relationships being evil burned into my brain
>>
>>39516567
Oh okay, sorry you're stuck. If anything she should've listened to you though since you're older and more mature. Hope you find lady love again
>>
>>39516567
>>39516505
Alright I'll go into detail.

So she came from Cali and just moved here to NJ and started working at my workplace. I told my friend who works closer with her to "hook me up" cause I thought she was very cute. My friend who happens to be a girl got her to give me her number cause she also thought I was cute. We dated for like 2 months (the sex was amazing), she was into BDSM and all the stuff I like. But when we would argue she would want things to be solved on the spot and I would tell her that some arguments require time and sometimes they can't be solved. She would get mad because I would say that and in return I would also get mad and it was just constantly like that for the last few weeks so we finally broke it off.
>>
>>39516388
I'm disgusted by most of women, they are all whores. I want cute Asian virgin gf like a true weeaboo
>>
>>39516388
Failed normie who isolates himself due to social interaction. If I had social skills I would have a girlfriend. I'm tall, smart, reasonably attractive (in that middling range of not a male model but not ugly), can be charming and funny. In high school a few girls liked me and I dated one. The problem is that after high school no one forces you to interact with other people for an extended period of time so I let the anxiety take over and don't meet people.
>>
>>39516467
Why do you claim to be ugly yet post a 9/10 chad? Makes no sense.
>>
>>39516388
because I'm a insufferable cunt that pushes away every girl that tries to get close to me because u can't trust them and also I like to spend time alone like for days most womyn cant accept that
>>
>>39516567
When you're that much older dating an 18 year old, you're not dating you're babysitting. The human mind continues maturing a ton through your mid-twenties.
>>
>>39516649
>9/10

The fuck? I am a female and i wouldn't rate him higher than 3-4/10.
>>
>>39516670
>insulting Stanley, god among robots
All I see here is a dumb roastie that needs to GTFO.
>>
Because I'm only 8 months away from wizardry. I'm not going to give up my magic powers.
>>
I'm awkward and I don't leave my house.
>>
>>39516666
also I try to act like woman do not exist but somehow they like that and It backfires so that I get messages by girls wich name I don't even know that try to date
>>
>>39516668
Yea and at the age that she was we all think we know everything and that we are "adults"

So for me to bring up the age difference and to try to give her advice was just a bad idea and would result in her getting insulted and arguments.
>>
>>39516388
I met her through nothing short of a miracle (she was the sister of a friend of my only friend). And I tried, I really fucking tried, but she didn't want a bf, she just wanted orbiters. Aparently Chad's cock was enough for her.
>>
Because my brain is broken and can't maintain conversation anymore.
>>
>>39516666
Woah, 4 matching digits. Check out this guy.
>>
I'm boring, awkward, uncharismatic, short, unattractive, chubby, balding, hairy, broke, in college older than I should be, I lack sexual and romantic experience, I'm not white etc

There are too many things to list. I'm just not good enough and I'm okay with that :)
>>
I have various physical and mental deficiencies, and hate myself on a genetic level.
I will die alone.
>>
>>39516627
It's not bad to solve things on the spot generally, but it sounds like she's got issues. You should tell her you want to get back together anyways, even if she says no it helps your personal growth
>>
>>39516762
No of course, somethings have easy fix and can be resolved but she thought everything could be resolved on that spot. I don't think it would be a good idea, I need someone closer to my mindset
>>
ITT: we all have avoidant personality disorder
>>
>>39516820
well if you have a female friend you're already much better off than other /r9k/ users, don't do the defeatism shit. you'll find someone else soon
>>
>>39516627
Dumb normalfag, I'm glad you lost her. What the fuck are you even doing here?
>>
>>39516849
Yea I guess, I just want to find love

>>39516886
I've been here since I was 14, I didn't lose my virginity until I was 21, I'm here because despite having 2 gfs since I turned 21 this place molded my mind, also I'm a 4/10 manlet lol
>>
You have to have 9/10 face aesthetics, big money, and a 6 pack body to even compete for desirable women.

Unless you want to play the game with 4s and 5s on Tinder, you can't compete so why bother?
>>
Because I keep breaking the hearts of those who do fall for me.

I've taken a vow of relationship celibacy to stop the cycle.
>>
>>39516940
>literally "wahhh you will have to settle for a girl who's at the same level as you"
>>
>>39516388
because women don't think they feel because they are children.also they don't like to take responsibility. you can't trust them for shit.
>>
>>39516388

The pretty ones are mostly too inflated from constant male attention and i'd prefer to be alone than be with someone ugly or stupid
>>
>>39516843
Hey knowledgeable people of r9k, I'm this guy: >>39516638

Is APD a real and probable diagnosis for someone like me or more of a meme thing? Worth talking to a professional about? In the past I had a psychiatrist who gave me anti-depressants, but then she left my university and I didn't like her replacement so I stopped going, haven't done anything in terms of mental health since then.
>>
>>39516974
Because I'd rather die alone than settle for a plain bitch with no interests or a fat girl. I've had opportunities with attractive women before, but blew it due to autism and lost to genetically superior males. I know I can get better and I work hard too (gym degree and all that shit) but it's veeeeeeeeeeeery hard to get someone worthwhile because 1000 other dudes like them too.
>>
>>39516670
Post a picture? Not even like face or boobs or anything sexual or identifying, just a picture that clearly indicates a human woman is typing. I'm so lonely that even that would be amazing.
>>
>>39516388
I would probably get a heart attack before I gathered up the courage to ask a girl out. Also I'm a manlet.
>>
>>39516541
Yeah this guy hit the nail on the head. Exact reasons why I haven't found anyone.

I met one a few years ago, we become good friends and I liked her a lot, then we kinda drifted apart. Then I come back from uni this summer and match with her on tinder, hang out a bit when time permits and message her back and forth trying to get things going again and see if I can get anywhere, she gives mixed signals. Then I find out she's moving for school to socal and there's no way in hell she will maintain a long distance thing over there. She's one of the few girls I actually enjoy talking to and hanging out with and that I can actually relate to somewhat so it sucks that this is happening. Maybe I'll see what happens during the break.
>>
>>39517033
Heck off, you're the reason everyone says "Lower your standards you entitled fuckboi" when it comes to incels
>>
>>39517181
>girl you know and like
>matches with you tinder
>doesn't fuck

what the FUCK are you doing failed normie i'd kill for a chance like that
>>
>>39516388
I don't like relationships true story
>>
>>39517227
Mixed signals grey area, I don't want to try to fuck my friend and have her hate me.
>>
Because I found my soulmate and now I'll never see her again...
Sad story, dunno why I should continue living in all honesty.
>>
>>39516388
Its too hard to get any and I am broke and will be broke for a long time so why bother? I dont know if I am capable of getting non hambeast gf but even if I could it would just create too much stress into my already stressful life.
>>
>>39516668
>>39516581
I'm 23 and I'm dating someone whos' 19.

What are you guys talking about? The age difference is barely noticeable, maybe in like work experience or just general trivial knowledge.
>>
>>39516668
>That much older
>23 and 18

kek.
>>
>>39517274
if she is moving why do you care
>>
>>39517382
that's 4 years mate, do you know how different I am just going from 18-20? maybe if you were both in your 40's, but she's going to rapidly change over the next few years and you probably will too. not saying that's going to kill the relationship but ya gotta understand it's a turbulent time
>>
>>39517440
That's not true at all, what are you talking about? People usually don't change at all from when they're like 15-16, what kind of tumblr fantasy is this?

If anything, you just get smarter as you age and if you continue to improve yourself you're just more rounded as a person, what kind of drastic personality changes are you talking about?

I've literally been the same person my whole adult life. The only thing that really changed was that I started to hate myself and my life when I turned 21
>>
>>39517477
lmao what's 'change' to you? for me it's the way people act and think. if you hate yourself now then your thoughts have changed and you surely act differently. you can improve but there's also deterioration of the character and that impacts decisions as well. then you have things like habits and routines that improve or deteriorate depending on your mood. then you have interests, which fluctuate through time
>>
>>39516388
because she deserves better than me
>>
>>39517413
At that age you have been alive 27% longer than she has. Think about how long a quarter of your life is. Is that "not a lot of time"?
>>
>>39517439
because I like having friends, especially ones that are women because i barely know any
>>
because i didn't step up when the storm hit... I would've had everything back and more
>>
>>39516581
Older doesn't always mean more mature, although in this case the older one was more mature. Experience is only useful if you learn from it some people do and some don't. Personally, I've found that I'm a better poker player than quite a few other players who are older and more experienced just because I care as much about correcting a $5 mistake as $100 one.
>>
>>39516388
I'm too anti social and my standards are high but not in the way that i want a girl with huge tits or a huge ass but in the way that i just want a good girl who's shy and sweet
>>
>>39517620
If a girl matches with you on tinder that basically means she is DTF. Fucking go for it you little queer. Why would a girl try to get in contact with you again right before she moves through a hookup app if she wasn't attracted to you? She could've easily ignored you or kept you out of her life forever and let you fade into the background but clearly you mean something to her. I don't want to sound like a faggot motivational speaker but fucking go for it you have very little to lose and A LOT to gain.
>>
>>39517671
hey can you give me an inspiring pep talk too dad

i can't even muster up the courage to talk to women
>>
>>39517619
I just don't see it that way, that's a very dumb way to think of life. You're essentially saying you're a lot older than her and what not, but that's not true.

There is almost no difference between 18 and 23, especially in the west. Maybe if you're in different stages of life, but let's say you're both in college or whatever, what's the difference? You've got a couple of more years of fucking around? I don't really see how it would impact your relationship in any meaningful way unless you genuinely think you're somehow more mature than her because you're older or if she thinks that.

If you both treat each other like people, I don't see how being 23 and her being 18 changes anything, because according to you it can't work.
>>
>>39517710
Women are nothing special, they're like you and me, but physically weaker. Chances are they are more emotionally fragile and thus mentally weaker as well. When you go into it remembering you are supposed to be the strongman, the dominant in the interaction, thousands of years of evolution has prepared you for that role, due to this. Your fear of women will subside if you embed this realization into your brain. Your perception of them and their value is shaped by media, isolation, feminist culture, biological drive, and jealousy. They have no more value otherwise than me or you, it's all external factors messing with your thought process.
>>
>>39517796
thanks daddy gonna crush some sweet puss
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>39516480
lmao my thoughts exactly

To your question OP I prefer to just rent my girlfriends these days. The whole thing is fucked
>>
>>39518128
good thinking

cut the bullshit games the pay for meals just cut to the chase
>>
i am a loser
2original4u
>>
>>39516388
I only go to work, school, and play vidya.

Most recently I've been playing Import Tuner Challenge. Lots of fun!
>>
I was forever told "don't worry, you'll get a gf, it'll happen"

Now I'm 2 years away from becoming a wizard

Don't believe these cunts who tell you it'll happen when you least expect it, it'll happen when you're not looking

I'm now an overweight wage cuck wondering what's the point
>>
>>39517671
>If a girl matches with you on tinder that basically means she is DTF.
Are you kidding me? Maybe three years ago but today? Lots of girls use Tinder just to mess around with 95% of their matches, flirt and get some attention from thirsty dudes, laugh at these guys with their friends, then hook up with the turbo-Chad with who gets laid by 10 girls per week. You're right that they should just go for it but it's very often a long-shot.
>>
>>39517766
The neurological evidence just says that you're wrong. Our brains do not reach a point where they're basically stopped developing when we're 18, it continues well into legal adulthood, look it up. Just think of all the differences between an 18 year old fresh out of high school and someone who has graduated college and been in the workforce for two years, do you think the difference is just "stage of life"?

By your logic if a 23 year old woman would be okay dating a 23 year old man, shouldn't she also be okay with an 18 year old? But know no one actually thinks that because we know 18 year old boys are still immature, and the same is true for girls.
>>
r9k turned me off of women and [s4s] turned me off of 3d, so that's pretty much it for me
>>
>>39516388

I've always been rejected in the grand total of five times I've tried.
>>
>>39519554
i'm 0-12 nigga and people keep saying "keep trying bro numbers game ;)" i think go fuck yourself
>>
My existence is punishment. Life is a lesson.
>>
Because I'm too much of a pussy to talk to my crush (as much as I hate that term) who I know likes me back.
>>
>>39519801
>i think go fuck yourself

Yes, they don't understand our suffering. I mean I can keep on trying but I'll still keep failing. Lately, I've been trying even with girls whom I'd rather not date (no attraction) but they still refuse me.

I'm starting more and more to believe that some guys are just undateable.
>>
>>39520037
say that out loud and write it down on paper and think about that exact sentence all the time. maybe you'll be able to overcome your anxiety for 10 seconds and ask her out
>>
>>39516388
You tell me bub, I have no fucking clue why
>>
>>39516388
because noone could love the broken piece of shit that I am, I literally have no personality I just try to blend in whereever I am, switching personality depending on social circle, I never feel like myself because I dont know who I am
>>
>>39516467
hahahhaha 7/10 at worst bro wtf keep trying
>>
>>39520157
Tried that, didn't work. I still backed out like a fucking fag.
>>
I can no longer cultivate personal interests to enhance my personality.
I can not watch TV, I can not read a book, I can not draw.
I can not do anything except linger and rot, yet the worst part of it all is that I can't hit the reset button with suicide.
I'm fucking stuck here, like this, for fucking ever.
>>
I met this guy from work, he's so effing damn cute. I'm just trying to work my awkward charm on him, sending him memes and stuff, asking him questions about himself. I think he might actually like me back too but I feel like I'm so bland that it could go either way.
>>
>>39520444
are you nuts, he is ugly af, 3/10 max
>>
>>39520457
lol then your opportunity will slip. that's okay, just work on your anxiety and there'll be more chances with other people
>>
File: 4 (1).png (29KB, 122x128px) Image search: [Google]
4 (1).png
29KB, 122x128px
>>39516388

Because i have yet to find one that is interesting and not a stacycunt.
>>
I dumped her yesterday because i was fucking tired of her games and she told me it wasn't a big loss.
I mean she's kind of right tho
>>
>>39516467
heck I fucking love his looks, it's seems like someone I would draw, like its fucking perfect

i really dig his "fuck my life" face
>>
I do! She spent the night and my bed still smells like her :)
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.