[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there things you can't look at any more due to former

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2037.png (28KB, 429x459px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2037.png
28KB, 429x459px
Are there things you can't look at any more due to former partners/love interests?

I can't see my ex's name without thinking of her, can't watch anime anymore and can't watch Alien.
>>
Harry Potter reminds me a lot of her

Her name is pretty unique but I definitely feel something whenever I hear it
>>
I can't look at this board due to normal fucking faggots shitting it up every hour.
>>
>>39516226
What name Anon? Let it out
>>
>>39516204
You date an alien before op? Did xe took your skin graft and probe your anus?
>>
>>39516590
I could only wish she did that. Instead I was "too forward" and "untrusting" so I was dumped
>>
>>39516226
Same here. My ex was super obsessed with Harry Potter. Some other things like Catan and some Mario games which we played a lot. There's also Hollow Knight, which is the game I was playing right before she broke up.
>>
File: IMG_0585.jpg (121KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0585.jpg
121KB, 408x408px
>>39516985
>tfw I bought Logan and Godzilla Final Wars the day before we broke up so we could watch
>tfw I haven't watched them yet
>>
>>39516204
After I showed her "moonrise kingdom" and had a wonder time time talking all night she was the first person to tell me she loved me, cant watch thatovie anymore. Also had my first kiss with her to "trouble" by cage the elephant, can't listen to that either.

The worst part is I broke up with her, I lost the one person who loved me for me on purpose.

I want to die.
>>
>>39517502
Can't you salvage it Anon?
>>
>>39517994
I tried, she's moved on. Has a bf and everything. When I asked just to talk to her she said yes then back peddled. She wasn't great for me either, but at least the warmth of our love kept me somewhat happy, now I'm just out in the cold.
>>
can't listen to strunk by die antwoord
>>
>>39516236
>waaa my gf left me
>boipucci
>you jealous white boy
>boipucci
>shitty reddit thread
>anime boi pucci
>actual good thread
>>
File: Big Girl.png (120KB, 254x262px) Image search: [Google]
Big Girl.png
120KB, 254x262px
>>39516204
Both of my ex-girlfriends had the same name, its tained tor me now
I took the latter to see Rogue One when it released so i associate it with her too
>>
>>39516204
Ummmm I have a massive internal shitfit whenever her name (or someone with the same name) is mentioned. Also I have an autismo rage at any tall girl threads.
>>
>>39516204
World of Warcraft. Honestly though, her ruining a life and cash draining game was probably a good thing.
>>
>>39518042
I hope you can find your own happiness some day, anon. I hope we all can.
>>
>>39516226
You are not alone, we are many
>>
File: 1504034741588.png (291KB, 495x358px) Image search: [Google]
1504034741588.png
291KB, 495x358px
For a long as fuck time after my gf left me, I couldn't sleep bare legged. The feeling of my own legs touching would remind me of cuddling with her, and I developed the autistic thing when you get touched and you flinch because of it. I slept with sweatpants (even in the summer) for well about a year until I was able to sleep bare legged again.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.