[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain the appeal to non-normies? I get why women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

Can someone explain the appeal to non-normies?

I get why women enjoy this game, but what do you get out of it?
>>
The story is compelling and promising, it could have been epic but fell on its face in the last episode.
>>
>>39516176
Men get to play as pseudo-attractive lesbians, which they think is hot.
>>39516221
The fuck do you mean? From the very beginning, it was annoying and badly written.
>>
File: IMG_0667.png (923KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0667.png
923KB, 960x540px
>>39516176
Honestly the story and characters are amazing and got me really invested.

Can't say much for the community since it's like 80% teenage girls but there's surprisingly a lot of robots and dudes who are into it.
>>
Please, this steaming pile of shit is not a game. It's fucking interactive movie. Goes down the drain along with last of us. A real game for example would be witcher 3
>>
>>39516176
Wowsers XD because it's Hella feminist
>>
>>39516176
I want chloe sit on max's face
>>
I am a simple man.
I see time manipulation and fotografia, i like it.
>>
>>39516264
Oh, it's another "It's shit, I would have made it so much better!" armchair gamedev.
>>
it's really cute

made me jealous of lesbians. you can have pure qt love without nasty boys.
>>
Also, its pretty comfy
>>
>>39516221
I can only speak for the first game desu. the first game was kinda nice since it had all those surprise elements. Now, when they announced
the making of a new Life is strange i could see from a milion miles away that was about rachel and cloe, it was focused on milking money.
The game however holds some flaws in it and some stupid moments. i think i enjoyed in some way because it is a soap opera for teens.
>>
>>39516176
I have felt more emotions while playing this game that I've felt in a decade. I don't know how this is possible, but this game makes me nostalgic for a life I never had, for friends I never had and for things that never happened.
>>
>>39516465
I dunno Rachel and Chloe subplot seems something interesting and natural to explore

We also get to see a more innocent Chloe

My only problem with the sequel is it isn't going to be as interesting without TIME POWAZ
>>
File: max-caulfield-flannel-jacket.jpg (134KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
max-caulfield-flannel-jacket.jpg
134KB, 1191x670px
>>39516176
Because it lets me roleplay as a qt teenage hipster girl.
>>
>>39516311
I want Max or (non degenerate)Chloe to ballbust me.
>>39516176
The only game that does story telling right, you don't have to be a woman to appreciate it.
>>
>>39516176
It made me feel like the thing which both men and women have in common is their long lost childhood which they begin longing for once they hit puberty.Whenever I fall in love with a chick It's always as if I feel that I can see the child within her.Sound boring and stupid I know buy I swear I'm not a pedo.
>>
File: cisscum.png (410KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
cisscum.png
410KB, 512x512px
>>39516834
>not wanting to be smothered to death under max's butt while her and chloe giggle and make out over your impending ass related death talking about how you deserve it for being hetero cis scum before max rewinds just as you pass out and does it all over again
>>
File: 1486421741751.jpg (55KB, 616x478px) Image search: [Google]
1486421741751.jpg
55KB, 616x478px
>>39516834
>I want Max or (non degenerate)Chloe to ballbust me.
based
>>
>>39516674
I see your point, but i dont feel it has the same surprise elemet since you get more or less what it is about from the first game.
I never connected that much with cloe's personality of dealing with things desu, perhaps rachel holds one more close to max to make the diference. i might try the game later when its finished out of curiosity, but i will not buy it this time, the game is too expensive for what it offers in my opinion. Its a money grab.
>>
>>39516176
Shit game ripping off shit movie.
Shit taste.
>>
>>39516176
redditors think its deep
"not like the other" girls use it as self insert
>>
>>39516176
This shit is tumblr: the game and that blue haired bitch is a top tier cunt. I'd ask how the flying fuck anyone not a transbilesbiallizan otherkin could enjoy this but I like my coffee black so I guess I've got shit to say. I know I'm jaded but seriously what is the appeal?
>>
File: lamergate.jpg (59KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
lamergate.jpg
59KB, 540x540px
>>39517846
>2017
>still being lamergaters

lmao holy fuck when will you white autists stop being so whiny bitches whenever your reminded people other than straight white males exist
>>
>>39517002
She can punish me for being cis scum by kneeing my balls, not realizing how much I love it of course.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFlMoAasW4A&t=1390s
daily reminder
>>
>>39518966
i always feel like the forest is whispering to me
>you are a cunt
>>
>>39516367
>"he hasn't made a video game, there for all criticism is invalid"
>>
>>39516176
>>39516176
Victoria is a top tier waifu.
Kate is a wonderful pure maiden, I want to protect her.
Blue Cunt is a cunt.
>>
protecting kate
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.