[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's discuss the Madonna-Whore complex. I feel like it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: madonna.png (82KB, 1142x746px) Image search: [Google]
madonna.png
82KB, 1142x746px
Let's discuss the Madonna-Whore complex.

I feel like it's related to a lot of talk on here; a lot of guys can only see women as perfect virgins or nasty whores, never both or somewhere in between. A lot of guys deride women for never having sex drives, but when it's shown women do, the same guys are utterly disgusted by it. A feel like there's a lot of cognitive dissonance going on. What do you all think?
>>
/r9k/ is made up of many people, some are even from literal shitholes in india and the indonesia. it's impossible to have this convo
>>
>>39515974
>I feel like it's related to a lot of talk on here; a lot of guys can only see women as perfect virgins or nasty whores, never both or somewhere in between
There is no in between. Premarital sexual activity makes you a whore. This is the way it's been for centuries.
>A lot of guys deride women for never having sex drives, but when it's shown women do, the same guys are utterly disgusted by it.
I've never heard this. I'm more disgusted by what women do with their sex drives.
>What do you all think?
I think you're probably a roastie and therefore you should leave
>>
>>39515974
Whats the opposite of a madanna whore complex where you can't get aroused by a filthy degenerate skank?
>>
>>39516159
the lack of experience for the latter i guess
>>
Freud came up with a lot of strange concepts.
I think his psychoanalysis is more about his own twisted psyche rather than explanation of real behavior
>>
>>39515974
The madonna-whore complex is misused by women to attack men who reject promiscuity.

The fact is that promiscuity is a highly negative personality trait in a potential partner and no argument can refute that.
The fact is that if you are a discerning man looking for a female partner, you want her to be relatively chaste, or you're accepting a higher likelihood of having illegitimate children, a failed relationship, or both.

It's legitimate to point out that women can have significant numbers of previous partners from past LTRs which they weren't at fault for having to leave.
It's not legitimate to assume this is always the case, and it's logical to recognize the trend of a woman having had numerous and successive failed relationships, and her being a common factor in all of them.

To then suggest this attitude is due to the madonna-whore complex is a misrepresentation and a strawman.
Men want exclusive access to a female partner because it is a rational thing to seek. There is no
>inability to maintain sexual arousal within a committed, loving relationship
as detailed in your image.
>>
>>39515974
>>39515974
>A lot of guys deride women for never having sex drives, but when it's shown women do, the same guys are utterly disgusted by it. A feel like there's a lot of cognitive dissonance going on.
this is false dichotomy, you can have high sex drive and not be promiscuous
>>
>>39515974
I think any woman who doesn't want to have sex with me would be better of dead
>>
>>39515974
isn't Freud mostly debunked bullshit? fuck off
>>
File: maxresdefault (6).jpg (217KB, 1634x913px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (6).jpg
217KB, 1634x913px
>>39515974
I have it. Or at least people tell me I do. Sucks to be honest, I could go an eternity without sex if I had an unspoiled cute pure and innocent girl to protect and take care of and who loves me back. Feel free to AMA
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.