[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: DOUBLE KING.png (486KB, 845x767px) Image search: [Google]
DOUBLE KING.png
486KB, 845x767px
>if you dont live in a 3rd world country you CANNOT be a robot
>if you have any form of education you CANNOT be a robot
>if you have any form of shelter you CANNOT be a robot
>if you eat more than twice a week you CANNOT be a robot
>if you have any living relatives you CANNOT be a robot
>if you are not wanted by the authorities you CANNOT be a robot
>if you have any functioning limbs you CANNOT be a robot
>if you have any functioning sex organs you CANNOT be a robot
So many normies these days who think they are robots its unbelievable
Feel free to leave any more robot-requirements
>>
>>39515561
No. The only real definition of a robot is being a male, and being ugly/undesirable to women.
>>
How the fuck do you shitpost without a shelter?
>>
>wanted by the authorities
at least someone wants you normie
>>
and what does that make you?
>>
>>39515561
>if you're not made of metal and programmed to perform a task, you CANNOT be a robot
>>
The requirements for being a robot are:
>virgin
>no job
>no friends

That is all.
>>
A lot of normalfucks in this thread need to leave my board.
>>
>>39515967
I think you only need 2 of the above (plenty of wagie bots out there, or those with equally loser friends). Also having a diagnosed mental illness on the level of schizo or worse should instantly classify you as a robot if you are male.
>>
>>39516520
>equally loser friends
Fuck you no one with friends can be as much of a loser as robots. kys
>>
>if you have ever touched a living thing you CANNOT be a robot
>>
File: butterbot.gif (25KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
butterbot.gif
25KB, 355x200px
>>39515561
>if you feel there's any chance of improvement in your life you CANNOT be a robot
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.