[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw Chads are taking innocent brainwashed girls with child

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: dfn.jpg (40KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
dfn.jpg
40KB, 750x734px
>Tfw Chads are taking innocent brainwashed girls with child like brains and making them do deplorable acts
You know most modern domination sex is just as immoral as sex with a child who has been brainwashed to enjoy it right?

Most women have the mental capacity of children and only choose chads because they're like an unguided child choosing candy and ice cream over a proper meal with vegetables.
>>
Shoo shoo whiteknight
>>
>>39512860
Yes, but women have literally babies suck on their breasts, public no less, so they're worse.
>>
>>39512882
Do you want babies to have lower IQs? Because not getting breastfed will gurantee that.
>>
>>39512860
How have I never seen a girl being used like a candlestick holder? Cool.
>>
>>39512860
The only say to stop this is to fix this social problem that has an economic component that is the me mentality that and is also perversion if your parents norms are weak. The social problem doesnt allow poeple to achieve to their ultimate potential so we are living in our good associations because there isnt anything that are true to assaciate to. This thread didnt lead to an argument thats why im speaking my mind here. I tell the truth and nothing but the truth!
>>
>>39512860
>proper meal with vegetables
A virgin living in his mum's basement is a proper meal with vegetables?
>>
>>39512860
Oh fuck sauce, I love candlewax torture shit
>>
This is a really really really fucking stupid way to set your bed and hair on fire.
>>
>>39512860
Everyone knows that women have the minds of children so the age of consent should be lowered. Women never mature more than a 12 year old.
>>
>>39514669
Why would it set on fire? Do you know how candles work? Following your logic it would be a danger to place a candle on a wooden table.
>>
>>39512907
Bullshit. I was breastfeed for a month only and I am more intelligent than 95% of the population no doubt about it.
>>
>>39514829
Chances aren't bad that she is going to flinch and accidentally drop the candle.
>>
>>39514849
you're on 4chan, you're not intelligent
>>
>>39512860
>choosing candy and ice cream over a proper meal with vegetables.
Are you suggesting robots are the healthier meal options?
>>
>>39512907
Now that i identified the roastie.
GTFO OF MY BOARD YOU STUPID ROASTIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: insaneWojak.jpg (10KB, 236x253px) Image search: [Google]
insaneWojak.jpg
10KB, 236x253px
>tfw girls will literally be tortured by chad
>still won't willingly talk to you
And people wonder why young men drop out of society.
>>
all the women i saw with Chad were just as stupid if not more stupid than him.
they belong together.

when i was in middle school i used to help Chad's with their homework and they can barely read and write.
>>
>>39512860
Wow this picture is really making me think
>>
>>39515131
Testosterone makes you dumb plus the head trauma they receive from playing sports makes them borderline retarded
>>
>>39515012
who cares its hot af, as long as you arent a total moron you're not going to set the bed on fire
>>
File: 1497643584298.jpg (22KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1497643584298.jpg
22KB, 306x306px
They probably like getting abuse. I love it whenever I hear about a roastie getting beat or murdered. Could've dated me instead but nope you want roid chad to clothesline you every other day because it makes your cunt go wild. Dumb whores.
>>
File: 1464786626910.jpg (188KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
1464786626910.jpg
188KB, 500x353px
>>39512860
>Most women have the mental capacity of children and only choose chads because they're like an unguided child choosing candy and ice cream over a proper meal with vegetables.

lol, the old I'm a nice guy and women like bad boys, no you're not, you are ugly and women don't like you. Chad doesn't have less materialistic success in life than a frustrated beta numale like you.
And no, women aren't more or less brainwashed than you are, which at the sight of a beautiful woman you melt like a candle under the sun.
>>
>>39515073
Robots are more like meals you have to prepare yourself rather than a chad being like the ecstacy infused lolipop someone gives you for free.

Most robots on this are actually averagelets who simply lack motivation because of a lack of a woman in their life. Women are the biggest motivational drivers in a mans life. When a guy even a poor guy has a woman who cares for him in his life and loves him even if he's poor or fat or whatever this will motivate him to strive for more.

Whether its working out to become healthier, trying to find a job to provide for his woman, etc

Robots are an investment people are an investment into the future which will highly give you better odds of a happy life.

Chads are like a hard drug that makes you happy for awhile but then causes you to rot and become unhappy.

Anyways none of this matters because most women don't really think this far ahead. They only want what will feed their basest primal desire of hyper masculinity and dominance. Two things that have proven while are sexually attractive to a woman having a long term partner with these traits causes unhappiness.

Its the whole thing with UK girls or European girls dating a Jihadi who brings them to Syria or wherever as one of their wife slaves and they love getting slapped around and throat fucked by their brown hyper masculine lover and then a few months later start to realize the error of their ways and start begging for mommy and secretly calling their parents crying that they want to come home.
>>39515342
And then there's dumb cucks like this who have no grasp of sociology, biology, or history
>>
>>39512860
>proper meal with vegetables

Proper meat with vegetables is a real man, not a beta cuck who can't defend himself and is ugly as night. That's why women will chose a Chad even if he has less money than you, he is a REAL MAN who isn't hiding his sexuality and his wants.
>>
>>39515374
Dumb brainlet
>>
File: 1452129845072.jpg (44KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
1452129845072.jpg
44KB, 600x476px
>>39512860
I'd have more sympathy for the poor abused roasties if roasties weren't such cunts.

>Read local news
>The girl that pretended to ask me out and then laughed at it with her entire group of friends in highschool fell for the hot felon meme and ended up stabbed to death
>mfw
>>
>>39512860
>>Tfw Chads are taking innocent brainwashed girls with child like brains and making them do deplorable acts

Knowing that women will literally do ANYTHING for the right guy just helped me lose respect for them. I don't care how fedoracore I sound, I think theyre inferior human beings. Being rejected or whatever doesn't hurt this way because I don't respect them or think of them as equal in the first place
>>
File: nokSoT1.jpg (91KB, 614x588px) Image search: [Google]
nokSoT1.jpg
91KB, 614x588px
>>39515482
I totally get the lack of sympathy but if you think about the situation its actually quite sad. Every roastie is someone who had a terrible father or no father at all, likely still with an underdeveloped brain, her lifestyle encouraged by her "Friends", media, TV, and social media.

A child in a grown ups body. Imagine if your mental capacity and way of viewing things rationally stopped developing in between the ages of 13-16. You wouldn't be able to make proper decisions.

The world is a terrible place.

Anyways i'm not OP btw I agree with the sentiment.

Hey at least VR and AI will be so good by 2025-2040 none of this stuff will matter anymore as we'll all be living in virtual worlds with perfect waifus.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.