[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you torture small animals?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3840.jpg (24KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3840.jpg
24KB, 205x246px
Do you torture small animals?
>>
I don't poop my shit out all the way to feel it's pressure in my ass hole, I sick it back in and it feels so good, like a shit cock
>>
>>39512541
How much have you had to drink today?
>>
>>39512549
I smoked weed today and shit
>>
>>39512493
when I was a kid I used to break off fly's wings, but outside of this I'm pretty much innocent
>>
>>39512575
You're gonna smoke dope and uhhh... have a good time
>>
>>39512608
You need help, you need serious help.
>>
I hit a bird with a sheet and broke it's wing once
I also rub my cat's stomach with an oven mitt
>>
i killed a turtle when i was like 6 yo and spent most of my childhood killing small animal (6-9yo)

then i stopped

but i can do it again without problem, and its not fun if the animal can't feel the despair
>>
File: 1494828084991.jpg (87KB, 540x482px) Image search: [Google]
1494828084991.jpg
87KB, 540x482px
>>39512493
My grandpa owned a large metal rusty iron charcoal grill.
When he would cook burgers, I'd take ants and sacrifice them to the flames.

Was pretty fun.
>>
File: 1504500453130.jpg (26KB, 365x444px) Image search: [Google]
1504500453130.jpg
26KB, 365x444px
this threw me back to when i was young and watched beavis and butt head religiously and mimicked everything they did. So one day after school i threw my backpack and naruto lunchbox onto the couch and grabbed my brothers baseball bat. I trotted out, down to my friends house (is also a beavis and butt head fan) and asked if he wants to play frog baseball. His eyes lit up like a million suns. He told his mother he was going out to the nearby park. At the park we gathered a specimen and placed him in the tupplewear from my lunchbox. We marched back to my home with wide grins and a frog. We skipped around the house directly to my backyard, and my friend opened the container to grab the slimy animal. It was the, i proceeded to yell like an absolute madman
>FROOOOGG BAAAASEBAAAAALL
My friend threw the fucker like there was no tomorrow, the poor frog reached speeds that made babe ruth turn in his grave. Suddenly there was a splat and a small noise that was like a chip bag popping. HE EXPLODED ON IMPACT. I GOT FROG GUTS ALL OVER MY SHIRT AND I FREAKED THE FUCK OUT, I THOUGHT THAT LITTLE SHIT WAS SUPPOSED TO FLY LIKE IN THE CARTOONS
And from that day on, i would always feel a tinge of regret and sadness when i see pepe.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.