[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ONLY REAL PSYCHOS POST IN THIS THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: images (1).jpg (61KB, 454x324px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
61KB, 454x324px
ONLY REAL PSYCHOS POST IN THIS THREAD
>>
File: 1503011397708.jpg (93KB, 555x681px) Image search: [Google]
1503011397708.jpg
93KB, 555x681px
>>39512190
>ONLY REAL PSYCHOS POST IN THIS THREAD
im not a real psycho
>>
File: download.png (21KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
21KB, 300x57px
>>39512190
I'M SINGLE HANDED FUCKING UP THIS BOARD FOR WEEKS NOW, FOR THE BETTER
>>39512240
THATS PRETTY PSYCHOTIC DESU

CAPTCHA: PIC RELATED
>>
>>39512190
I'm diagnosed schizophrenic and went through psychosis twice

I'm as real as they get
>>
>>39512390
BUT HOW PSYCHO ARE YA!?!?!?!
>>
>>39512415
I POUR BEERS OUT AND EAT THE CAN
>>
>>39512415
I thought I was lucifer himself for 3 whole months during a psychotic episode
>>
not schizophrenic but I have rull bad PTSD.

last night I had a moderate amount of alcohol, and for some reason I ended up flashbacking so hard I remember rolling around on the floor weeping and screaming, trapped in 2014 when I was getting stomped on and kicked, complete with sensory hallucinations. hello new downstairs neighbors who moved in yesterday.

I also called my dad, disoriented and thinking it was five years ago when we last spoke. luckily I don't think I left a message and he doesn't know my current number.

I don't remember a lot of the rest of the night but I am now covered in mystery bruises and there was blood on the bathroom floor
>>
>>39512452
WELL I USED TO THINK I WAS GROWING HORNS ATOP MY HEAD WHEN I WAS A LARPING FAGGOT
>>
>>39512452
Awesome
You had superpowers?
>>
>>39512732
sorry that you think schizophrenia is a joke but I seriously thought I was god, lucifer, and jesus while I was in psychosis. I was put in a mental ward. it was mentally painful. I don't know why you think I am larping. You see homeless people on the street thinking this all the time, why's it hard to see someone on 4chan thinking the same thing?

>>39512754
Yeah I thought I was telepathic and that my choices would determine if the earth would explode or not. of course these aren't real but I still feel like Im telepathically communicating with people some times.
>>
>>39512848
what kind of sensory illusions or hallucinations did you have? just the standard voices whispering?
>>
>>39512848
Hey I wasn't trying to say what you experienced wasn't real, I was just jokingly trying to one-up you. Didn't mean any offense and I apologize it came out incorrectly
>>
>>39512856
I hear mostly gibberish voices in my head, have tactile hallucinations, the worst and recent one being shot with a shotgun in the head but otherwise its pins and needles type stuff which is still painful. Visual hallucinations like talking to people who arent there or shadow people, and believing that my dreams are reality and not being able to differentiate between when I was dreaming or not. I'll be in court soon to get neet bux.

>>39512859
oh my bad mate, I don't know what else to say, my brains dumb
>>
>>39512961
>shot with a shotgun in the head
what's that like, if you can explain it?
>>
>>39512969
horrifying. It felt like the worst headache I've ever had but it only lasted for maybe 5 minutes and my head felt a lot lighter than it was.I could feel the hole sinking in but when I put my hand up to it, it was perfectly fine.
>>
>>39513289
That's next level.
I wish I could see shadow people.
>>
>>39513289
that sounds terrible but thank you for sharing it. i'm always interested in hearing from lucid schizophrenics.
>>
File: ruGX4o5.png (38KB, 163x224px) Image search: [Google]
ruGX4o5.png
38KB, 163x224px
I once forgot to flush my poo down the loo and left the lid up
>>
>>39512190
Oh yeah kiddo!?

>my mental illness can beat up your mental illness
>my personality disorder can beat up your personality disorder
>my trauma works for nintendo, ur trauma aint shit
>muh compensatory le currazy psycho cosplay

Are you even a malkavian telepathic schizo sun god influencing everything imperceptibly through mere presence?

Fight me faggot.
>>
>psycho means you're a raging lunatic

i'm shizoid, i consider myself psychotic. i have no friends and want no friends and i have no boundary limitations. i'll run people over walking on the sidewalk or at work, i have to concentrate to not be reckless.

people call me weird and angry. in my eyes, i feel like everyone is a neutered, balless jellyfish with zero spine, afraid to express what's on their minds.
>>
>>39513490
Not to be self-inflating but I get what you mean, they are all so domesticated that the original wild animal that is a human being is 'crazy'.
>>
>>39513453
>Fight me faggot.
No need, we just dueled on the psychic plane. My Mlakavian Light cleanses all. You lost.
>>
>>39513534
no one has balls anymore and speaking your mind is considered having anger issues.
>>
File: IMG_4997.jpg (359KB, 1313x2289px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4997.jpg
359KB, 1313x2289px
>>39512702
Nice story
Now go back to plebbit
>>
>>39513553
They are weak in the sense that they are susceptible and vulnerable to sentimentalism, or 'how things make them feel', this is utter horse shit to schizoid types like us because our affect isn't moved up or down in any significant way, it's not our primary way of experiencing anything. Schizoids just do not value how things feel and it makes us invulnerable to it but it removes a feedback interface with people and this is not in our favor because aren't concerned with how we present ourselves either, we become unhinged and disconnected from the impression we are making.

I'm trying to fix this while retaining the insensitivity to the sentimental experience, it's kind of taking on traits of NPD.
>>
>>39513660
yeah. people would always say i make them feel stupid or they become afraid of me and i never cared.
there is no moving a conversation along because talking doesn't do anything for me, i just want it to end immediately.
>>
>>39513731
>>39513660
You boys know that's not the way to heaven. Be a good shepherd, not a wolf.
>>
>>39513731
I am the same way but I try to meet them half way so long as I can muster up the tolerance.
I'm trying to change in order to be independently functional because being dysfunctional and disconnected, while it is completely free, is not satisfying.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.