[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /no fatherly figure/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: 1434478495939.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1434478495939.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
Who else /no fatherly figure/ here?
>>
>>39506456
Mine died of a brain aneurysm when I was 7 years old.
>>
>>39506467
I'm sorry anon. Mine left before I was even born.
>>
File: Brute_Love_057.jpg (1MB, 1311x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Brute_Love_057.jpg
1MB, 1311x2000px
>>39506456
Every robots. Why the fuck do you think we're robots?
>>
>>39506616
Probably the worst feel about one's own family.
>>
he left when i was 11, he died when i was 17

i still think about him
>>
I'm 22 and never had a father / father figure before but I now have pathetically latched on to one of my university professors and tbqh I don't even care that it's pathetic because it's the BEST THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED TO ME. Feels like my life has purpose meaning and direction. Fatherlessness is absolutely devastating
>>
>>39506710
You can't miss what you have never experienced... but then you start to wonder how would it have been if he never left. One day you end up wondering if everything would be different if he never left. Hell, I think that this is what caused me to become a robot. I never had a chance.
>>
>>39506874
I want to be a professional, get a good job without having to care about gf or girls. It will be lonely (well, it already is) but I can do it.
>>
Being fatherless is much better than having a father who won't be a father at all.

>>39506746
Did he leave you or was it your mom who kcked his ass out?
>>
my dad stuck around,he just never bothered to spend any time with me or teach me a damn thing.
>>
>>39507255
You can do it and I have found that when you have a goal you can happen upon women here and there
>>
File: 1463022147851.jpg (72KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463022147851.jpg
72KB, 720x720px
>>39506456
>12 years old
>dad driving driving me back from baseball practice
>i was in a bad mood because i fukn sucked at baseball
>"i love you, you know that?"
>he rarely said anything like that
>"yeah..."
>holds his fist out for a fist bump
>half assedly reciprocate
>don't even look at him, just stare out window
>he randomly dies at work later that day

i sometimes wonder if he could have kept me from becoming a robot, he wouldn't have let me be on the computer all day.
>>
>>39507970
They had argued for some time before, she didn't like him and she seemed glad he left. She never kicked him out, though. He left on his own initiative.
>>
>tfw dad is literally like 30 ft away from me right now
>tfw closest fatherly figure is my sgt from basic
Feels weird man. My dad feels like more of a friend than family desu
>>
>>39508342
Whn you grow up it should be that way.
>>
>>39508319
This sounds too tragic and melancholic to be true... I'm sorry anon. Same here, I wonder if maybe I would have been a better person.
>>
>>39508374
thank you, it really is a terrible coincidence. i wonder if our dads would be proud of us.
>>
My real dad was in prison since i was a toddler and my step dad is a spineless cuck that never stood up for himself. Never stood a chance.
>>
>>39506456
my dad's basically just one of my friends at this point, he's already told me he thinks he's a shitty dad and only cares about my life. He never discplined me and owed me money throughout high school
>>
>>39506456
Mines an Atheist piece of shit. He's pathetic which is why my brother is a faggot who's only friends with niggas. He thinks he's wise and deep while he makes his house a living hell. No one in the family likes him.
>>
Me. But you can't let it rule your life. The first few years were hard, but it gets better. Even the betaest beta can find other betas to be their beta support structure. Professional help is great too if you can get it.
>>
Before i was born my father left behind some woman and a daughter, they probably kicked his cancerous ass out. My mother had some abusive pos alcoholic husband as far as i know and she left him and got together with my father who became a literal cuck. There was some drama about it but they never talked with me about it, i only know it because all my life until i was like 20 something there were constant shout matches and emotional abuse in every direction. I don't know why they decided to have me, probably because my father is insane and took responsibility of such a family and couldn't provide properly at all, i was as poor as the gypsies in the ghetto i lived, old run down commieblock which had mice and roaches, too small apartment for so many people in it. My father literally didn't give a single shit about me, he was shouting in the morning, then he goes to work, my mother just stayed at home, didn't do shit, then they would shout until they fall asleep. My father only interacted with me when i fucked up to scold me, tell me how i would fail in life and how stupid i was. He also got physical a few times with me and my mom but the worst part were the weekends, my parents are both insane so they yell and do incredibly retarded shit which stressed me out and depressed me extremely when i was a kid, i was praying to god i would just die. I was fed shit food and was always sick, got a full pack of shit genes. My sisters always teamed up and treated me like dogshit. I always looked for other people to be my father before i even could comprehend the problem that i had. I fit the profile of a single mother child entirely regardless of the fact that i always had a father at home. Now he is old and getting weaker, barely has enough energy for shouting matches with my mom and seems like he tries to be nicer to me but i can see right through it, it's an awful act. My hate for him is so extreme, i just pray he dies faster so i can never see him again.
>>
File: IMG_1634.png (17KB, 515x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1634.png
17KB, 515x255px
>be me
>be 11
>my parents split up
>me and my father have a special bond
>my father got a girlfriend after just one month
>she hates me and I hate her
>she destroys my relationship with my father
>he dosen't care about me anymore
>he starts to beat me up when I get whiny
>after 5 years she becomes his wife
>I don't talk with him anymore, all my family hate me

I'm still searching for a father figure
>>
>>39509829
>>39509829
That sounds awful, I'm sorry that you have to still deal with it.
>>
File: tumblr_mjj389tOyk1qz6f9yo1_500.jpg (32KB, 499x368px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjj389tOyk1qz6f9yo1_500.jpg
32KB, 499x368px
>>39506456
Reporting.

Divorced from both my batshit parents. It's been 3.5 years since I saw them last.

Feels okay man.
>>
>>39509923
Kill your father and rape his girlfriend
>>
My dad left when I was 1 and my mother married an abusive step father who never did shit and would hit her almost every night when he came back from his shitty minimum wage job at KFC. They got divorced on christmas and he didn't buy me a presend saying I didn't deserve it because I wasn't his child. My mom left him and we're fine now I guess. oh and he stole the fucking gaming pc with a 980ti cuz he's a cunt
>>
>>39507970
>Being fatherless is much better than having a father who won't be a father at all.
Agreed. I have emotionally distant father.
>>
Mine died when I was 13.

What really kills me was that the man was an incredible father growing up, I had a very happy childhood because of him. He was ridiculously intelligent, he was a brilliant engineer with several patents under his belt. He had an encyclopedic amount of knowledge on nearly any subject you could throw at him, and he could talk your ear off for hours. Not only that, but the man was full of such conventional wisdom. He knew how the world worked, how to manage people, how to be successful, how to attract women. Fuckin guy knew it all. And he died before he could really share any of that with me. After the divorce he couldn't stop drinking, and he drunk himself to death.

Every night I go to bed I can only dream of the life I would be living now if he was still alive. I've been stumbling into adulthood badly. I'm so lost without him.
>>
File: fel.jpg (61KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
fel.jpg
61KB, 482x427px
i /am/ the fatherly figure
>>
>>39510140
>i /am/ the fatherly figure
Are you papa?
>>
File: 1504217181677.jpg (33KB, 799x453px) Image search: [Google]
1504217181677.jpg
33KB, 799x453px
I have a dad, but he was hardly around during my childhood, and only really started to make an effort to bond with me when I was 16 or so. But the damage was already done.

My parents never devorced either. They were find spending all the time appart. Dad would leave for 1-3 months, pop back in the house for half a week or so, then depart for another 1-3 months. I think it comes from my dad really not wanting kids, but my mom was SUPER forcefully about wanting two children.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.