[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

breadpill me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 2vrjSIR.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
2vrjSIR.png
1MB, 1334x750px
breadpill me
>>
>>39506192
the bread you love has been secretly laced with addiction inducing ingredients by jewish lead companies
>>
>>39506192
>>39506263
what you mean bruh??
>>
>bread
>traditionally a Jewish dish
>studies report that over the past 50 years the estrogen levels in bread have been increasing
Hmmmmmm
>>
>>39506192
The govt requires flour to be "enriched" with iron, but now a load of research is pointing to iron accumulation as one of the major factors in age-related disease.

http://roguehealthandfitness.com/iron-accelerates-aging/
>>
Potato bread is best bread
>>
File: shock skipper.png (162KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
shock skipper.png
162KB, 400x300px
>>39506306
I thought you were pulling this all out of your ass but I looked it up and bread actually originated from the fucking jews.
>>
>>39506601
kys false prophet!
>>
>>39506749
I actually was lmao just goes to show you can never trust them
>>
>>39506306
http://www.history.com/news/hungry-history/a-brief-history-of-bread

Dough was made from ground seeds long long before any kind of Talmudic or even monotheistic religions were first becoming widespread. Who told you bread was made by the fucking jews of all people?
>>
>>39507335
>Commercial yeast production dates back to the skilled bread makers of Ancient Egypt
Jews were all over ancient egypt. Your link proved the point you were trying to argue against.
>>
>>39506192
>breadpill me
croissants are best
>>
>>39509030
That's a pastry.
>>
Jesus the son of god died for your sins and you need to accept his blood in water baptism to be saved from hell.

or

Jesus who is god in the flesh died for you to cleanse you of your sins and you need to eat his body in the form of a wafer to accept him.

or some other variation of that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.