[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do females have fetishes and fantasies of their own? I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1503127538392.jpg (162KB, 500x714px) Image search: [Google]
1503127538392.jpg
162KB, 500x714px
Do females have fetishes and fantasies of their own? I don't mean the basic shit like choking, BBC, rape fantasies or playing along with whatever Chad wants to do. Do they develop tastes of their own like robots do?
>>
>>39504272
no, they're just slaves to lust in the end, while chad can fuck their brains out why do they want anything else, people who think femdom is a thing in real life where money ISNT involved need their heads checked.
>>
>>39504272
>nobody wants to be cut only to cut
>nobody wants to be the housewife in every single aspect
>nobody wants to hold hands and act cutesy in a very blatant and public manner to make others visibly jealous
>nobody wants to have no holds barred all out brawling as foreplay winner takes all
>nobody actively enjoys being put into the female role on a date in a very blatant and visible way
>nobody enjoys being made to learn how to proper dress and do make-up so they can get gussied up for a nice dinner at a fancy restaurant
>nobody wants to have a marriage ceremony where the bridesmaids and groomsmen outfits and roles are entirely switched in front of all their families and friends
>nobody wants to be put on antiandrogens and put in a cage for 6 month cycles to permanently reduce penis size
No. No woman ever has any fetish its all vanilla all the time always.
>>
>>39504515
>females
>reduce penis size
what is this post about
>>
>>39504272
no because women are boring
>>
>>39504563
I'm saying no male partner wants these things to happen to them.
No guy wants to go to a nice restaurant dressed up in a nice cocktail dress, flats, and some nice but conservative makeup while their smartly dressed date parks the car/tells the valet not to take it out for a spin. Nobody wants to have to walk over a coat put down in a puddle so their nice shoes don't get wet. Nobody wants to have their chair pulled out or be wined and dined. Nobody wants to made the girl in the relationship.
Sure plenty say they would and some might even entertain it but nobody actually WANTS it or ENJOYS it and the closest you can find to it are fucking traps or trannies.
>>
>>39504563
He's relaying to us his fetish in the style of that loli/furry copypasta
>>
>>39504685
>Nobody wants to made the girl in the relationship.
That's funny, I had a relationship is pretty much like that. She was obsessed with pegging and crossdressing and stuff and kind of dominant, but some of the time I teased her so much so that it's like I was a slightly dominant girl and she was the boy. I'm a completely regular fit male though. I think it's cute.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.