[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/neet/ general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

This is the first time I have ever been a NEET. I feel really guilty for being a financial burden on my family but I've applied to a lot of jobs and except them to get back to me soon. The worst part is that I am loving every second of it even though I shouldn't. I'm really scared to transition back into the workforce and having the get up in the AM. I've only been a NEET for 1 month and it feels so good.
>>
I've been a neet for over 5 years and I'm not looking back, these have been the best years of my life so far
>>
>>39494592
how old are you neet anon? when did you start your neet journey?
>>
>>39494605
33. From 23 to 26 I lived with my parents, doing nothing and not having any money. Then I worked for a year, didn't spend a cent, and I used the money to live on my own without working for 2 years. Then I applied for neetbux and I've been living on that for the last 3 years
>>
>>39494701
how much do you get from bux? And what country? I'm in the us
>>
>>39494726
I get 400 and some other program pays my rent. France
>>
>>39494541
Off topic

That picture is just.... what the fuck. I saw the pickle rick episode, it wasn't funny at all. Why do people watch that show?
>>
>>39494541
>pokemon tshirt
>pickle rick tattoo
>bare foot
Jesus
>>
>>39494818
>pikkle riiiiiik

Lol
>>
>>39494794
I actually kek'd a lot when he said he turned himself into a pickle morty, my girlfriend kek'd as well.
>>
>>39494961
Yeah, you need to be as stupid as a woman to enjoy that shit.
>>
>>39494794
The humour is very funny but not for everyone unfortunately. Don't sweat it.
>>
>>39494961
hhahaha PICKLE? A FUCKING PICKLE? OH MAN!!! OH MAN!!! AAAAAAAHHHHH AHAHAHAHAA AAAA I THINK IM GONNA... BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPAATOUILLE
>>
>>39495005
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. So I hope you have learned something today.
>>
File: eternal eye roll.gif (782KB, 320x242px) Image search: [Google]
eternal eye roll.gif
782KB, 320x242px
>>39494961
>girlfriend
>kek'd

You're on the wrong board, man.
>>
File: myawesometattoo.png (1MB, 724x958px) Image search: [Google]
myawesometattoo.png
1MB, 724x958px
>>39495156
If you must, however, see it, I have prepared a photo of it for you.
>>
File: 142781627486.png (12KB, 597x510px) Image search: [Google]
142781627486.png
12KB, 597x510px
>>39495182
>No other sizes of this image found.
ANON
>>
File: concern.gif (173KB, 341x206px) Image search: [Google]
concern.gif
173KB, 341x206px
>>39494961
morty's reaction made the whole scene
>>
>>39495176
gtfo newfag orignnnnnnnn
>>
>>39494541
As someone with long experience with neetdom and recently employed, I recommend a part time job. You still get enough time to enjoy your freedom but you dont have to deal with the gloom and guilt of being a total layabout.

Wage slavery is only so miserable because they try to trap us in these 30-50 hour weeks and then set the bills so high that we cant afford to go lower.
If your family is willing to stay off your back while you help with the bills, theres nothing wrong with doing short hours.
>>
File: 1504335379456.gif (156KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
1504335379456.gif
156KB, 500x355px
>>39494755
verifiay
I get rsa + apl too and according to my social worker I shouldn't work until 2019 for maximum NEETbux income.

still planning to do some work without telling pole emploi to get more eurobux.

vive lain
et vive la France
(et eurodisney)
>>
>>39495490
It seems I don't have to work until I die. They used to make me look for a job, but not anymore. I haven't been registered with pole emploi for like 2 years and I still get RSA and they don't ask anything. I don't know if it's some internal policy to stop giving a shit about people who clearly don't want to work, or if my file fell behind a drawer, but either way it's comfy as fuck.
>>
>>39495752
they know we exist and they fear our presence, but they likely won't do anything until it becomes worse than japan
>>
>>39494701
shit nigga you are a young me, NEETing for 19 years now, started in 1998, lived with parents up to 2003, my grandmother died in 2003 and I got her home and applied for NEETbux, NEETing sing 1998, geting NEETbux since 2003. I'm 38 (Poortugal)
>>
>>39495156
Absolutely outstanding, hoorah
>>
>>39495182
jesus christ, what a complete fucking normal cunt kys my man
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.