[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have I made it, Robots? Onetis kept replying so I went with it.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_20170903-131413_1.jpg (107KB, 1068x1714px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170903-131413_1.jpg
107KB, 1068x1714px
Have I made it, Robots? Onetis kept replying so I went with it.
There was even an instance where I held back a reply for 3 minutes and yet she was replying in seconds.

>how into me is she/10?
>>
>how into me is she/10
0, she's bored and has nobody else to talk to.
>>
just straight up ask her out, its the more surefire way to find out how into you she is, who gives a shit about signs
>>
>>39494366
Stop schmoozing, holy shit.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170903-132241_1.jpg (9KB, 496x313px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170903-132241_1.jpg
9KB, 496x313px
What ,originally, did she mean by this?
>>
>>39494366
Holy shit bro... All this excitement for this bullshit? I got my dick sucked at 10:12pm yesterday, just to get it sucked by another chick at 11:31pm, while the previous girl's saliva was still on it.
>oneitis
What the fuck of gay shit is that?
You gotta fucking lift bro...
Oh, you don't want to?
Fine, there can be only a few at top.
Cringe at your life.
>>
File: 1502309126322.jpg (39KB, 492x388px) Image search: [Google]
1502309126322.jpg
39KB, 492x388px
>>39494427
I stopped replying to her because that felt like a sign that she was growing bored of our chat but should I reply anyway?
If so, what?
>inb5 just ask her out bro
>>
>>39494508
Only respond if you have something interesting to say.
>>
>>39494493
What did it feel like? Can you feel the inside of their mouth?
>>
>>39494549
What qualifies as interesting? Should it be a query or a statement?
>>
>>39494582
Well what qualifies as interesting, if she's a good friend, you should know her interests. Get into something she enjoys on YouTube. Then you'll have something interesting to ask and or talk to her about.
>>
>>39494642
I mean we work together but right now we're pretty much only work friends. I'm trying to become her real world friend, but I've got to get the information about her hobbies before I can come up with a hangout idea.
So I don't really know her interests but at the same time it feels autistic to straight up ask her what she likes.
>>
>>39494985
Well what does she seem interested in? And talking about her smile isn't something you do with work friends. Is she into fashion? Makeup? You need to be interested in her specifically. Hot girls have a lineup of men who want to have them around, unless you're literally Chad, you will need to show through your words and actions that you're not just a khv/tfwnogf, that you're actually interested in her. She knows she has a nice smile, you're not adding anything valuable to her life if that's all you've got for her.
>>
Well I know she's very into her faith, I know she's in school for organizational leadership, I know she has a photography hobby that's serious enough that she owns her own DSLR, and I think she enjoys being active outdoors, something about rock climbing.
>>
>>39494555
I forgot to praise your digits and answer your question.
>me
>6 inches long w/medium girth and uncut
>slight scraping of teeth
>their tongue on bottom of shaft, striking my frenulum feel likes heaven
>the sniff my cock with such enthusiasm and sincere will to please (while I'm eventually reciprocal too, prob gonna get throat cancer in future myself)
>since cock isn't too long, but sufficient, they can deep throat 70 percent
>I eat a paleo typish diet, many raw fruits
>my jizz is not disgusting to both of them
>2nd chick grab my balls to sniff with great force
>sad thing about casual sexual encounters, the departure and probably never will see each other again
>>
File: 1504313077334m.jpg (146KB, 875x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1504313077334m.jpg
146KB, 875x1024px
>>39494555
Not gonna lie.. At bar.. First girl was a 6/10 skelly (but nice plump butt [in proportion]). The second girl was a 9/10, almost considered T H I C C (she was tall enough, that the T H I C C meme didn't fit). While alcohol does help, I've practice talking to chicks since 12 (27 now) in person. Just know;
>inb4 LARPing
There are a HUGE diverse amount of people (2016 election/meme war is the main cause) in 4chan. I know I made fun of that "oneitis" shit... But it fathoms my mind, when I know a lot of chicks that want a boyfriend. They are a tad promiscuous and you'll rarely find a "wholesome" chick ever. Pic related is a "Christian" gal. Really stark, but I personally don't care about past sexual history of chicks. My sisters (3 of 'em) had like 8 sexual partners (that I know of, but to be fair, I was a male whore too) by the end of High School.
t.27y.o. logistics coordinator in Newport Beach, CA
Seriously, Lift!!!!
>>
Post the full conversation O.P.
>>
Dubs and OP has to ask her out.
>>
>>39495566
DOUBLE FUCKING DUBS
>>
>>39495566
>>39495659
OP here, no I'm not fucking going to ask her out right now, you actually have to get to know a girl before asking her out unless you do it immediately after meeting her.
>>
>>39495056
Bruh he was obviously being sarcastic, that whole conversation was.
>>
>>39496660
Then we'll fucking played because whoever wrote it had absolutely incredible insight like they'd done it before.
>>
File: 2.png (74KB, 424x480px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
74KB, 424x480px
>>39494508

Just be like

"Hey femanon do you want to go get a coffee and hang out at the mall?"

Not rocket science.

If she says yes you're in, if she says no you're out of luck.

If she says no but states that she is simply busy and to do it another time then you're in luck.
>>
>>39494366
>fluent in sarcasm
When will roasties stop using this fucking meme?
It's retarded.
>>
>>39496736
Go to the fucking mall, is this high school?? Also
>tfw no mall for 30 miles in any direction
>>
>>39495806
lol nice rules that will keep you beta and virgin forever faggot
>>
>>39496796

You go to the mall to have coffee nigger. It's better than going to a standalone coffee shop because you walk around after and don't have to "leave" straight away.

You're right though, leave out the mall part but i'd still go to a mall for coffee. Or even maybe a place like Dennys
>>
>>39496831
Random spergloards asking out their barely friends/acquaintances out of the blue NEVER works. Finish school and try again.
>>
>>39496888
Nice digits.

Not OP, but similarly want tips for dating: what's equally as universal and casual as coffee? My target and I are both employees at competing coffee shops.
>>
>>39495327
This post is the very definition of larping. Also that pic is from women hate threads.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.