[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SELF HARM

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: SelfHarm2017.jpg (88KB, 1200x1172px) Image search: [Google]
SelfHarm2017.jpg
88KB, 1200x1172px
Daily reminder that every girl who self harms is a mentally ill slut doing it for attention and is most likely bipolar.

This is a huge red flag. Avoid girls like this like the plague.
>>
File: 1502988153557.jpg (395KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502988153557.jpg
395KB, 1280x720px
>implying the bipolar doesn't make it better
>>
> he doesn't avoid all women, period
Normalfag!
>>
>>39492861
Mentally ill girls are bottom of the barrel trash and you know it
>>
File: 1473014100245.jpg (83KB, 1020x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473014100245.jpg
83KB, 1020x900px
>>39492883
Well, so am I anon.

So am I.
>>
when I see cuts or scars on a slut I jerk off extra hard
>>
I dated a girl for a bit in college and she was fantastic. She was the prototypical gothic lolita chick. 5 foot nothing, always wore black with fishnets and long sleeves and black eyeshadow. She sucked dick like a champ and she was a very interesting person to talk to about a number of subjects, but I could never figure out why she always wore long sleeves, well after three weeks of dating she finally took off her shirt and she had fucking cuts up and down her upper arms, and she had the same cuts all over her thighs, including near her vagina. I'm 95% certain that she was molested either by her father or her stepfather. Anyway I tried to make it work because I really did like her but after 2 or 3 itmes she threatened to commit suicide I just basically had to end it.It's just not worth it.

I haven't been in a relationship since and that was 6 years ago btw
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.