[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I tried to kill myself circa 3 years ago. After that attempt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1400646643228-4chan.jpg (99KB, 908x714px) Image search: [Google]
1400646643228-4chan.jpg
99KB, 908x714px
I tried to kill myself circa 3 years ago. After that attempt I quitted lurking here.
>Still no GF ofc

/r9k/ changed so much. What happened? EVERY thread here is boring and full of normalfags.
>>
the true-cel-bots have moved to reddit incels
>>
>>39491629
it became /soc/ 2.0 unfortunately.
i
>>
>>39491629
>tried to kill myself
>this fucking meme
You either kill yourself or you don't. There is no "lol I tried to kill myself bait I failed XD" option, it's only attention whoring. Fuck off.
>>
>>39491629

I came here for he first time as an 18 y/o in 2012, back then every thread was

>tfw no gf

but now it's all trap threads and other normie shit. I'm still khhv though
>>
>>39491657
This. Incels is the place to be for any full fledged robots.
>>
>>39491721

I went there a lot about a year ago back when angryman was the star poster, I got kinda bored after a while though, got a good stem job so now I can aspire to become betabux to some washed up roastie in the coming years
>>
>>39491629
What did you do? When I was 16 I ate 35 grams of Tylenol because anything over like 4 grams is supposed to be dangerous and I heard it in an Eminem song. I didn't realize that it causes a slow death by liver failure over several days so the next morning when I was vomiting yellow froth every few minutes I told my mom I needed to go to the hospital. I spent a week in the hospital drinking some disgusting medicine and then a second week in an adolescent psych ward. It was an ebarassing ordeal to say the least.
>>
>>39491769
I'd rather be alone then be some roastie's personal atm. And yeah, the angryman days were glorious.
>>
Normies hate robots for some reason. They have the need to come here to shitpost and bait.
I think that they come here because apparently there are some femanons, which of course will lead to some retards to think that they can get some easy pussy.
Even if it's for another reason, it's still retarded.
>>
>>39491825
Don't pretend that thirsty robots don't cater to these ""fembots"". They are a part of the problem.
>>
>>39491849
Our problem are both femanon and their enablers.
But if you keep the first group out, the other collapses. The inverse doesn't work like that.
>>
>>39491891
I'm pretty sure the femanons would leave if no one gave them attention. But yes, getting rid of the femanons would be the best solution.
>>
>>39491657
>>39491672
>>39491715
>>39491721
>>39491825
Ok and where is the new place to lurk? /wiz/?

>>39491697
I just told it because this was the reason to leave /r9k/.

>>39491800
I tried to shoot myself but wasn't (mentally) strong enough.
Luckily nobody knows.
>>
>>39492110
Incels is pretty good, especially if you are more on the hateful side.
>>
>>39492110

wiz is gay as fuck,

they are blue pill guys who hate women, but still kind of want them, but seem to relish the idea of beign 30+ year old virgins.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.