[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw trainer im under for my truck driving job is yelling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1490478148003.jpg (27KB, 486x486px) Image search: [Google]
1490478148003.jpg
27KB, 486x486px
>tfw trainer im under for my truck driving job is yelling and cursing at me again
>>
File: 80s weatherman.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
80s weatherman.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
jesus christ anon. can you do anything right? trucks practically drive themselves these days.
>>
>>39491595
Just suck him off and he'll cool down.
>>
>>39491701
Fuck you he gets angry at the smallest things and freaks out about it.
Im debating on reporting him to HR so they can remove me from his truck. Hes really stressing me out
>>
>>39491595
Dont put up with that shit.
Threaten to quit if he doesnt cool down and go through with it if you have to.

No menial labor is worth being treated like that. Its already bad enough becoming a wagie without dealing with abuse.
>>
>>39491732
youre a truck driver. as low as it goes. request a new truck. worse case you stay in the same truck till youre done training. grow up btw, if the mistakes are really that small, stop making them or call him off.
>>
How about you stop sucking at driving a truck?
>>
>>39491900
>>39491920
shut the fuck up im trying my best
>>
>>39491732
like what things

tell us the things
>>
>>39492105
just quit loser. you clearly can't handle it.
>>
>>39492105
He's just making sure you're a good driver, it's a risky and dangerous job. He wants to make sure you have an exemplary driving record 10 years from now.
>>
>>39492206
No this is the only job i can het with my GED that pays a livable wage. Fuck you you nor my asshole trainer is going to make me give this job up
>>
>>39492218
Okay cool tell him to fucking chillout on all the motherfuckers and bitches then
>>
>>39491757
this job promises to pay me nearly a grand a week lol m not quitting.
Hes tryimg to bitter me up by buying me dinner in exchange for not contacting the FM
>>
>>39492218
stop giving him false hope you cocksucking faggot! 10 years from now google truck are going to be driving 24/7! op is such a colossal fuckup he barely is qualified to refill those unmanned trucks.

OP seriously if you want to go out like a man and have some dignity; next time your instructor is driving toss yourself in front of his truck. make it look like his fault. now he's not qualified to teach.
>>
>>39492390
>coming to r9k to echo your determination to strangers

you realize how pathetic this is right? why did you post in the first place? just kill yourself
>>
>>39492433
Self driving trucks will never happen in our lifetime lol keep dreaming dumbass.
Ill still havr a job in 10 years while youre picking up cans
>>
>>39492454
Stop replying already sperg
>>
>>39492487
you do know he's right tho?
>>
>>39492514
no one asked you roastie
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.