[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask me anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

I've got my life pretty sorted out.

Any of you depressed outcasts got any questions just ask and I will answer how I can.
>>
If I don't get any responses then I will assume you all just don't want the answers to life. In which case I have no sympathy for you.
>>
>>39490180
>I've got my life pretty sorted out.
tl;dr your life

Also how do you maintain motivation for self improvement?
>>
>>39490234
Your answers are highly unlikely to be applicable to me, or are something I am already doing.
>>
>>39490180
>Any of you depressed outcasts got any questions just ask and I will answer how I can.
When are you finally going back to the place you belong to aka Reddit?
>>
>>39490292
I can respect that, but still there is always room for doubt and confusion.
>>
>>39490289
My life is what it is and I am happy with it.

I came to realise that I was only proud of things that I worked hard on, and if I was not proud of something I lost motivation. For example my drawing: I spent a year just mucking around doodling but hardly ever put much effort into it. Recently I realised that is why I hated everything I drew, so I took the time to draw things that are, mediocre, but mean something to me. I also believe it is my duty to be better at whatever I do, for the sake of future self and those I love.

>>39490313
I have never been on Reddit in my life and have spent maybe an hour on 4chan ever.
>>
>>39490180
Tea or coffee?
>>
>>39490180
Is there a way to make sleeping in a car work?
I saw one of those inflatable things that go into the backseat footwells and provide a sleeping surface and realised I could make the same thing out of plywood and keep it flat in the trunk with a mat I can roll over it.
But you're still dealing with sleeping by a road with bright noisy cars shooting past and causing your car to rock with the pressure wave.

Asking cause I'd like to drive around a lot to meet people but hotels are fucking expensive.
>>
>>39490180
what do you talk about to a girl when on a date
>>
File: 2697192.png (65KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
2697192.png
65KB, 500x441px
>>39490347
>spent maybe an hour on 4chan ever
Jesus Christ, we werent equipped for dealing with SUCH normalfags!
>>
>>39490358
Both but coffee is bad for my heart so I avoid it.

>>39490375
I've slept in a bucket seated sports car just by laying the driver's seat down and using a pillow. Considering the rain outside and the fact I had to drive the next day it was not bad. If you are tired you don't need anything fancy. You could always get a ute/truck and look into canvas canopies so you can roll out a mattress in the back.

>>39490387
Anything you are both comfortable talking about, be that yourselves, your hobbies, your pains, or whatever. That is why you always start with "Hi how are you going?" if they are enjoying themselves and having a good day then talk about happy things, or try and cheer them up if things are down. Never be negative though unless they are some kind of gothic/emo or S A D girl. Basically just talk to her like she is a human.
>>
>>39490435
I'm a happy normalfag at least.
>>
How to be happy in an original way?
>>
>>39490511
Easily - just dont waste your time for places like 4chan and just move in life, follow the example of others.
t. wizard apprentice
>>
>>39490511
Make sure you be yourself and lift while in the shower for maximum effect.
>>
>>39490511
What makes you happy? Disconnect yourself from the influences of the world and enjoy anything you can.

>>39490553
I doubt there are many others that really have things sorted out, rather they accept some fake harsh reality and succumb to it.

>>39490573
Finish with a burst of cold water too. I swear it cures depression like nothing else.
>>
>>39490553
But escapism and 4chan is what makes me happy.
>>39490603
See above. Is it a viable route to self actualisation, or is that a spook?
>>
>>39490638
I call it self-actualisation. I hated everything about myself and everything around me until I was detached from almost everything. It was then that I knew what I cared about and that those things I cared about I should follow no matter what.

I can understand the escapist part but I simply believe that you must accept certain truths. Not like "that is just how life is" bullshit, actual truths: Adversity makes you stronger and more appreciative; apathy only gives way to death; and, death is inevitable. With that in mind I say find something worth living for and dying for. If they are the same thing then never let that thing go or pursue it no matter what.
>>
>>39490717
>adversity makes you stronger and more appreciative
True. Ive been given a taste of living hell through my mental illness and I'm 10 times happier than I was 5 years ago.
>>
>>39490741
Good to hear mate. I'm glad for you. You gotta go through the shit to get anything good back.
>>
Ok we've been getting some good stuff. Keep it coming.

Anything bothering you lately?
>>
Ah well we had a good run senpai. I gotta hit the hay. Might do another one of these some day later on if anyone is interested.

Take care now.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.