[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I should not feel obligated to chase women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: jeff shitceps.jpg (202KB, 1062x1600px) Image search: [Google]
jeff shitceps.jpg
202KB, 1062x1600px
Why should I feel pressured/obligated to pursue women when I'm genetic trash?

Look, if you're born with superior genetics, you get to enjoy the pleasures that come along with women. On the flip side, if you're born with trash-tier genes, you get to enjoy the pleasures that come along with AVOIDING women.

I'm not going to forego all of the benefits that come with AVOIDING women just so I can have a very half-baked, half-assed, below average experience with the opposite sex/romantic life.

Don't expect me to talk with women when I'm just going to get a AT BEST average experience with them. It's just not worth my time - pure and simple. To Chad, yes, OF COURSE it is worth his time to get into relationships, have one night stands, go to parties, etc.

But me? Just leave me alone, man. Leave me alone. I'm not doing it. I'm not so much as talking with women. I got a crappy deal in that respect in life and I'm not fucking taking it. Shove that shit up your pipe and smoke it I'm not wasting what little time I have on a pathetic, peasant-level experience when other guys who are born in the "whole enchilada" level of sexual attractiveness get to have 100x more fun than me in the realm of sex and relationships.

Bye and fuck off.
>>
>>39489943
You will do a favor to your genetic pool if you dont breed.ok thnx bye
>>
>>39489943
You're not obligated to do anything.
>>
>>39489943
you are such a miserable loser. please delete this thread then do us all a favour and kys faggot
>>
File: 1504120928887.jpg (90KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
1504120928887.jpg
90KB, 957x621px
>>39490055
>>39490121
dumb normie posters
>>
>>39489943
This triggers the roastie

>not orig
>>
>>39489943
OP gets it
if you are genuinely able to live a happy and fulfilled life without chasing pussy, then godspeed you my dude
you are a lot more sane than all the ugly out of shape virgin autists on this board who feel entitled to a 10/10 qt pure virgin wife
>>
>>39489943
I'm not sure how I feel about the fact that this makes a lot of sense to me
>>
>>39489943
Thirsty men have ruined dating for everyone. They've turned women into the biggest entitled children imaginable and you can't even call women out on it because said thirsty men will always jump in to whiteknight for them.

I've noticed women have an almost identical mindset to that of kids who were spoiled by their parents, the kind of kids that got everything they wanted and were never told no.
>>
>>39489943
This OP gets it. I came to this conclusion a while ago when I found out that no matter what I do or say, women can't look past the fact that I'm not Chad and every single one of them reject me before I can start anything. Nowadays I don't even bother trying. I don't even want to have female friends.
>>
You don't have to be good looking to get a good woman looking woman OP.

Looks are obviously the number 1 factor but any combination of money, intelligence, sense of humor, and/or general charisma can tilt the scales in your favor.

That being said, why do you need a top tier looking woman to have a good experience?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.