[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are submissive people stupid?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

>too easy to manipulate them since they are little babies that cant think for themselves
>dishonest since they are too insecure to act on their own
>they always seek guidance since they are a bunch of pussies
>they will leave you the time they find a ''better'' alternative since they are too insecure about themselves
>>
>being submissive is a disadvantage

no shit, sherlock
>>
>>39489875
There is no doubt its a disadvantage.I was just asking if you guys think they are stupid though, dumb cunt.
>>
>>39489882
i think they are too smart for this world full of confident retards,leave those special snowflakes alone you meanie
>>
>>39489882
why does it matter? what a useless thread.
>>
>>39489957
>>39489982
butthurt passive retards lmao
>>
>>39489989
>DUDE CONFIDENCE LMAOOOO
>DUDE UMAD BRO?UMAD?
off yourself normal
>>
>>39490001
>haha greentexting will make me look smart and right
lmao kys faggot
>>
>>39490011
>>haha greentexting will make me look smart and right
you started the thread with a fucking greentext
>>
>>39489847
This is sounding an awful lot like women
>>
>>39489875
not really, women regularly use it to their advantage

a lot of "submissive" women are just lazy and get guys to essentially do all the hard work for them under the guise of them being "assertive" while they sit around doing nothing.
>>
>tfw submissive
>just sit around all day doing nothing waiting for my friends to invite me to do something
>feel like I let my friends down if I don't spend several hours with them every day

Kill me.
>>
>>39490040
I wasnt trying to look smart or anything, dumbshit.You on the other hand thoughy you had a higher hand just because you were greentexting which was cringy as fuck.
>>
>>39490049
Well, women are submissive by nature.So you arent false.
>>
File: ureghta.jpg (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ureghta.jpg
31KB, 300x300px
>>39490073
i belive you
>>
This thread makes me horny
>>
>mfw playing submissive
>they think they have control of me
>take advantage of them when they feel insecure in a situation

Who else /devilish/ here ?
>>
File: GMEW1Od_700w_0.jpg (39KB, 512x423px) Image search: [Google]
GMEW1Od_700w_0.jpg
39KB, 512x423px
>>39490250
shit you are /damaged/
>>
File: 1501522510219.png (178KB, 303x311px) Image search: [Google]
1501522510219.png
178KB, 303x311px
>>39489847
>admits to being a manipulator which shows lack of long term thinking, manipulating others will eventually come to bite you in the ass
>dishonest since they are too insecure to act on their own
don't know how you connect dishonesty with insecurity but ok
>they always seek guidance since they are a bunch of pussies
usually people that are followers have been raised wrong, they were taught how to cling to the success of others, will work in military / squad based career but will not bring them much personal success unless they have a deathwish
>they will leave you the time they find a ''better'' alternative since they are too insecure about themselves
I think you're the insecure person to be honest, if they left you just like that it means they never had any real feelings towards you, be glad you dodged a lie relationship with them

Subs are just people that lack ambition, have been raised wrong by bad parents and have been subjugated by social hierarchy (bullies and sociopaths mostly)
Some people are naturally submissive, i don't think it has anything to do with intellect there are bunch of well educated people that have submissive tendencies
>education =/= intellect
I know but having academic ambitions usually is an indicator of a scholarly mind, i know there are also bunch of people that basically passed the bar with sheer memorization and who are really dull witted

And now to answer your question: No, being sub does not have direct correlation to intellect, there are plenty of dumb doms too (think of a musclebound mouth breather for a good example)
>>
>>39489847
It is much easier to bait out certain reactions, if you act submissively. Deescalation is also much easier.
>>
>>39489847
Who's that guy in the picture?
>>
>>39489847
I'm pretty sure all those people you call submissive pussies are actually just nice people that could kick the shit out of you

Normal people don't really go around and go oh that person is submissive what a fag. I've hung out with some pretty tough people and never noticed this the only people who I notice thinking this way are total scizofags and everyone just feels too bad for them to beat them up so they think "yes I'm tough i win"
>>
>>39490659
Also those "dominant" males just act like dickheads so they have no friends and they have never even had sex with a woman while me and my "submissive" friends Bang hot hicks

Unless you mean that bondage sex shit then idk
>>
>>39489847
East Asians are both submissive and very smart. It's why they score high on PISA and prefer authoritarian collectivism as a mode of government.
>>
>>39490250
Holy shit, are you me anon?
Maybe original or maybe not
>>
>>39490659
>>39490727
>submissive
>ever having balls to even lift an arm
okay that was funny
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.