[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NO TALKIE BEFORE I'VE HAD MY FROGGlE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1504401021424.png (18KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1504401021424.png
18KB, 300x250px
NO TALKIE BEFORE I'VE HAD MY FROGGlE
>>
File: 1501751837554.jpg (9KB, 187x228px) Image search: [Google]
1501751837554.jpg
9KB, 187x228px
>>39489589
Please anon, wait a little longer before making this thread. I haven't finished my tea yet
>>
>>39489589
Never understood people who "have" to have a cup of coffee in the morning before they can "do" anything.
>>
>>39489650
They're usually over tired from their job, having got home in the late afternoon and stayed up too late, trying to make the most of the few hours that they have to themselves. I was hardly ever tired before I started working, but after getting a job, I pretty much have to have a coffee in the morning so that I don't fall asleep on the job. Maybe I should just start going to bed earlier.
>>
>>39489650
Caffeine addiction
>>
>>39489650
Once you become wage slave and do it enough years you will understand anon. Those are the only happy moments you feel not suicidal.
>>
>pouring boiling hot coffee down a live frog's throat and then drinking it
That sounds like a very japanese thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVeCagWGUOo
>>
>>39489769
Jesus fucking christ, imagine being that poor fishie
>>
>>39489710
You just feel so low you need a stimulant drug to get up to "functional." We need caffeine because our lifestyle isn't natural.
>>
>>39489650

Because their body is physically addicted to caffeine. Drinking it gives you a high. If you drink enough of it for too long the effects start wearing off and the high becomes the normal.

So you have to drink coffee to maintain your new stimulated normal otherwise you feel like shit.

same thing with nicotine.
>>
>>39489650
Drink coffee every day for a few years then try coming off it and you'll understand.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.