[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How /r9k/ become so fucking pathetic? What about originality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 69 - uwGVBNL.jpg (37KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
69 - uwGVBNL.jpg
37KB, 500x489px
How /r9k/ become so fucking pathetic?
What about originality attracted betas and virgins?
>>
>>39489391
>board basically meant for original greentext stories
>people draw upon their experiences for content
>userbase is depressed and lonely
>it snowballs
>here we are
>>
File: 1431538624899.png (62KB, 344x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1431538624899.png
62KB, 344x1600px
When /r9k/ was first created, it was just a slower version of /b/ with no memes. For a brief moment, serious discussion could be had on 4chan. Within 4chan however was a section of the userbase that needed an outlet to bitch about their miserable lives. Having no board to call their own, they were a people without a country, and so once /r9k/ was made they settled here, having nowhere else to go. Eventually serious discussion more or less ceased and was replaced by frogposting and memes.

I think we're seeing the same phenomenon repeat itself today with the incessant trapposting - as there exists no /trap/ board, the section of 4chan's userbase that's into feminine penis have to go somewhere, and /r9k/ seems to be the board of least resistance. It remains to be seen if /r9k/ will undergo a second transformation into a de facto gay/trap board as the frogposters and feelfags fade into history, just as the gentlemen of old /r9k/ did.
>>
>>39489553
>I think we're seeing the same phenomenon repeat itself today with the incessant trapposting - as there exists no /trap/ board, the section of 4chan's userbase that's into feminine penis have to go somewhere, and /r9k/ seems to be the board of least resistance. It remains to be seen if /r9k/ will undergo a second transformation into a de facto gay/trap board as the frogposters and feelfags fade into history, just as the gentlemen of old /r9k/ did.

That is BS. /lgbt/ exists after all.
>>
File: Reviewking.png (780KB, 928x958px) Image search: [Google]
Reviewking.png
780KB, 928x958px
>board requires original content
>greentext stories the are easiest way to make original content
>easiest way to write greentext stories is by writing about your own life
>turns out many anons have horrible lives
>>
>>39489675
/lgbt/ is a blue board so no lewds and also it's mostly infested by actual trannies and and gay men (gay), instead of traps/femboys (not gay). There has been a need for a trap board for years.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.