[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else gone so far into loneliness you literally can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1394306761192.jpg (14KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1394306761192.jpg
14KB, 320x287px
Anyone else gone so far into loneliness you literally can't even imagine yourself living with a girl?

Just kill me, senpai. I really lost hope.
>>
same but i'm not too bothered by it
>>
File: 1497617176954.jpg (182KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497617176954.jpg
182KB, 1280x720px
>>39487458
Yeah. I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to anime and if I don't watch at least a show a day I'd get irritable and lash out at whoever is around me ;_;
mou ii, ookii dakimakura ga kaou to omou
>>
File: 1504035214126.png (107KB, 817x920px) Image search: [Google]
1504035214126.png
107KB, 817x920px
>>39487458
This reminded me of something that happened a few days ago. I was eating a burger at mcdonalds and a girl walked up to me. She pointed at my car and asked if it was mine. I nodded. She said it looked cool (it's a beat up old mustang with paint peeling off of it and literal holes in the chassis). I ignored her. After an awkward silence she walked away. I completely forgot about it until now. I thought I was daydreaming when it happened but now I am sure that it actually happened. Six years ago I would've cut my foot off for an opening like that, but now I can't imagine even talking to a girl.
>>
>>39488165
She was probably fucking with you, anon.

How old are you?
>>
>>39488188

Maybe she meant it as a joke because it's a beater, but if she meant it rudely, wouldn't she have made fun of me behind my back? Why come up to me?
>>
>>39488268
I don't know, anon but 24 isn't the age when girls start approaching guys yet. Unless you're attractive.
>>
File: 1482388327160.jpg (18KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1482388327160.jpg
18KB, 210x240px
>>39487458
Was just about to post a thread like this. I literally have 0 chance of getting a gf. I have no real friends and I'm incredibly shit at making social interaction, even in places online. Every time I speak to someone I keep thinking of how it could've gone better. I guess some people simply aren't mentally capable of fitting in with the rest of society.
>>
>>39487458
I've been living alone for so long it would feel bizarre not being able to live according to my own schedule of doing whatever the fuck I want whenever I want.

I guess that sort of desire for structure, maturity and responsibility that comes with partners, marriage and family comes with age but I'm 32 and can't see myself changing any time soon.
>>
I can barely stand a 5-minute conversation with people I like. An actual relationship would be terrible.
For me, spending time with other people because you're lonely is like setting yourself on fire because you're cold.
I'm forced to try finding other ways to deal with loneliness.
>>
File: feels end times.png (296KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
feels end times.png
296KB, 500x500px
>>39489340
This board depresses the fuck out of me. I can feel the hope being eaten away with each post I read.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.