[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that MAGA hats are the new fedora?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 12

File: 1494814632172.jpg (212KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1494814632172.jpg
212KB, 1024x768px
Is it true that MAGA hats are the new fedora?
>>
No its the new kick me sign
>>
>>39486251
Years from now hipsters will be wearing them ironically.
>>
The fedorah cannot be replaced.
>>
File: C25n-zkVEAA6fUt.jpg (82KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C25n-zkVEAA6fUt.jpg
82KB, 768x1024px
That's a cheap knockoff hat.

FAKE NEWS

The real MAGA hats are made in the USA.
>>
>>39486304
>That image
>Implying someone can't just take any red hat, snap a pic of the label, and then claim it's a MAGA hat
>>
File: 757236.png (466KB, 1330x794px) Image search: [Google]
757236.png
466KB, 1330x794px
>>39486321
I highly doubt Trump would lie about it being made in the usa, if it was found out to be made in China, CNN, MSNBC etc. wouldn't stop reporting on it.
>>
>>39486251
Shoot everyone in a MAGA hat today.
>>
>>39486273
this. if I wore one everyone would assume I was a stupid jerk. if you left one sitting your car in a city, your car would probably get vandalized
>>
>>39486251
>>39486304
>>39486321
>>39486402
Official MAGA hats are made in the USA, but a lot of vendors or places like Amazon sell hats that aren't official and made in China or other cheap labor countries.
>>
It's ridiculous how we've reached a stage where supporting the president of your nation makes you a target for hate.

The Jewish media really has a grip on the public's opinion.
>>
Who cares. He sucks as the president.
>>
>>39486524
Fucking die you normie scum
Chads not welcome here
>>
>>39486545
>Who cares. He sucks as the president.
What has he done?
>>
>>39486524
if he was any other race he would literally be the best president ever elected in the eyes of the public

think about that for a second
>>
I like Trump. But the hat has always been ugly as fuck.
>>
It depends if you want to be shilled by normies and salty lefties into believing it is
>>
File: 1501234999138.png (79KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501234999138.png
79KB, 600x600px
>>39486505
>China makes a knockoff hat for a president who's against China making knockoffs of things

really activates the ol almonds
>>
>>39486566
He and his supporters create just as much drama as SJWs.
>>
>>39486251
>Is it true that MAGA hats are the new fedora?
It's a combination of that and the last half of what >>39486273 said.
>>
>>39486304
people in other countries can't buy the real ones because we aren't allowed to fund presidential candidates in USA.
>>
>>39486505
I bet half of those are actually from China, too, and they just put a fake made-in-the-USA label on it so those dumb laowai will pay a bit extra for it.
>>
>>39486402
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-inauguration-hats-idUSKBN1542YL

http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/22/donald-trump-supporters-find-out-their-hats-werent-made-in-us-6398848/

https://www.indy100.com/article/donald-trump-inauguration-hats-made-china-make-america-great-again-7539396
>>
>>39487095

>Andrew then checked his hat. "Banglakesh?" he said after checking the tag. His father corrected him. "You mean Bangladesh."

hahahaha Trump supporters.
>>
>>39486524
Unlike breitbart, another jewish media outlet,the Daily Stormer and Alex Jones, a confirmed nutjob which should be in an asylum. You are the same fucking folk who mocked Obama for everything he did and now you're crying how unpatriotic some are because they're not the same sheeple following Trump.
>>
>>39486304
>FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS
>is provided with sources and got BTFO
>lol FAKE NEWS dude the only fact check I need is from Trump
>>
File: family.jpg (30KB, 640x578px) Image search: [Google]
family.jpg
30KB, 640x578px
I keep to mostly liberal circles, but I do know three Trump voters. It's funny seeing them talk politics less and less over time as the reality and weight of their fuckup starts to sink in. Even when keeping to their conservative news bubbles, they can't really ignore his across-the-board sub 40 approvals, Mueller's advances, or the dying support among moderates and independents.

I eagerly await the time when, in a few years, I'll bring up the 2016 elections, and they deny ever having supported him. The only honorable way out at this point is to admit they're wrong, but they're all prideful, ignorant people, so they won't take that opportunity; they'll either become "that weird guy that really loves Nixon", or an amnesiac who "doesn't really remember much about that election".
>>
>the new fedora
as if they already weren't
>>
>>39486505
>ethical consumerism
>muh country meme

shill your kike shit elsewhere
>>
File: The_War_Within___Primus_Design.jpg (623KB, 651x1003px) Image search: [Google]
The_War_Within___Primus_Design.jpg
623KB, 651x1003px
>>39486402
>I highly doubt Trump would lie

Top fucking kek
>>
>>39487230
>across-the-board sub 40 approvals
>media's and congress' has lower approval ratings
>>
>>39487336
>B-but someone else is worse!
Funny how that seems to be their only defense.
>>
>>39487230
>still trusting polls even though the polls said Hillary Clinton was going to win
>>
>>39487369
>endlessly hate someone
>"um you can't say that the others are worse, even if that's entirely true I have decided you can't do that"
whoa... so this is the power of feminism... the future is female, yo
>>
>>39487230
>I keep to mostly liberal circles
opinion discarded
>>
>>39486524
This me and my girlfriend get weird looks all the time just for wearing our MAGA shirts and hats while walking around anywhere we go, it's a fucking shame what's happened in this country.
>>
>>39487415
look up tu quoque and whataboutism
>>
>>39487169
But all of the media outlets you just listed aren't really considered credible, at least not to the extent of CNN or NBC.
People aren't going to hear a report from the Daily Stormer on the radio on the way to work.
Infowars isn't playing in waiting rooms all around the country.
If you want opinions like those, you have to actually seek them out.

I didn't really have much issue with Obama, and if I did, it was directed at him, his policy, or the actions of his administration, not the people who voted for him.
I'm not suggesting people should cheer on Trump if they disagree with him, but the hysterical nature of their complaints, and their actions, are ridiculous.
People are being assaulted for wearing pro-Trump clothes, he's the president, how is this a normal thing to be assaulted or abused for supporting the president?
>>
File: margin.png (1MB, 1208x806px) Image search: [Google]
margin.png
1MB, 1208x806px
>>39487336
>>39487393

Congress is Republican-majority, Trump is a 'Republican', and Trump and the Republican-majority congress have attempted to work together, with laughably bad results. Trump's own poor deal-making and negotiation skills have ensured that their efficacy has remained low. The failure of congress to pass any health care bills, Trump's feud with McConnell, threatening to shut down the government over border wall funding, and then backing off from that - all that's on Trump and congress' failure to work together.

'The media' is too broad and general of a thing to have any meaningful polling done for it. There have been polls done, but there are very few frequently-updated "media trust polls" on the same level as presidential or congress approval tracking polls. Every person asked is going to have a different idea of what mediums 'the media' is, every person consumes different sources and combinations of media, and virtually everybody has at least one source of media that they trust, which makes the entire question a lot more theoretical.

You make a valid point about the polls being incorrect about Trump losing, but he did lose the popular vote - they got that right, and within their margin of error, particularly 538. However, swing states are volatile, and the core swing states he won were very, very narrowly won - see the attached image.

>>39487464

I think people with views different from mine are usually worth listening to, which is why I even still talk to my Trump supporter friends. Enjoy living under your rock, pal.
>>
>>39487230
>It's funny seeing them talk politics less and less over time as the reality and weight of their fuckup starts to sink in
PROTIP: they stop talking about politics as much because liberals are becoming increasingly insufferable to talk to.
>they can't really ignore his across-the-board sub 40 approvals
Just like they couldn't ignore Hillary's 98% chance of winning, right?
>>
During the election and even up to the inauguration they weren't, now they are unless you are at a political event.

Wearing political shit after the election.os the new fedora, it's like wearing an Obama 08 shirt.
>>
>>39487647
>Trump's own poor deal-making and negotiation skills have ensured that their efficacy has remained low

Don't blame him for it.
The problem is the butthurt "Never Trump" Republicans who are throwing a petulant tantrum because they didn't get what they want, which was some weak, Jeb-tier leader who would continue the typical Republican platform of ceding ground to the left for another 4 years.
Fucking brain tumour McCain voted against repealing Obamacare, something the Republicans have campaigned on for years.

The Republican Party is cancer and needs to be purged.
>>
>>39487727
>your Obama '08 shirt isn't in your regular rotation
You must be a racist
>>
>>39487095
>first two articles are the same
>quote people who bought hats from street vendors
>Independent headline says Trujmp's hats are made in China
>then goes on to state "Those who thought to purchase a cap early from The Donald's official website will have been guaranteed to get an American product however."
Wouldn't even classify myself as a full-on Trump supporter, but this, as he so elequently puts it, is
>fake news
>>
File: come on now.png (853KB, 886x724px) Image search: [Google]
come on now.png
853KB, 886x724px
>>39487702

Tell yourself whatever you need to. I'm sure at this point, you're tired of defending your position. PROTIP: People attack your position often because it's easy to attack, and very hard to defend. This is why it happens frequently, and why it upsets you so much. It doesn't matter if you're ever convinced, though - just like racists and homophobes in the modern era, if you don't ever come around and realize your mistake, you'll eventually just be socially ostracized in your old age.

You can call me a libtard or an SJW, but I'm neither of those things. You know deep down that I'm right. Drop your support for this manchild.
>>
>>39487870
>People attack your position often because it's easy to attack
I know, they're just looking to virtue signal, both to themselves and others, and are lazy.
>and very hard to defend.
I have little trouble defending my position.

> if you don't ever come around and realize your mistake, you'll eventually just be socially ostracized in your old age
It's a good thing I don't pick my political positions based on what will make people like me, isn't it?
How much influence does that have on your political opinions?

>Drop your support for this manchild.
I'm not really his biggest supporter, he is too soft for my liking, but I understand he has to work within the system.
Even if he changes absolutely nothing, it is better than what the other option was.
>>
Considering that Trump supporters are the new furries, I would say yes.
>>
>>39486251
I saw one yesterday.
It was truly glorious.
>>
I know people ironically wearing those hats
I'm from Europe (Switzerland), Trump is a joke here
>>
File: IMG_1782.jpg (378KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1782.jpg
378KB, 1200x900px
is this what modern fascism looks like?
>>
>>39487466
>sporting MAGA wear

Nice job funding his legal team.
>>
>>39490460
Trump is a joke everywhere
>>
>>39487766
>its never trumps fault!!!
>>
>>39487702
>Just like they couldn't ignore Hillary's 98% chance of winning, right?

oh you mean the 98% chance of winning she had because they counted that only on the popular vote and not the almost impossible to predict electoral college.

do you watch the newsor just look at memes you see on ribbit
>>
>>39491160
this is what modern autism looks like
>>
>>39486251
It's the new kkk hat
>>
File: Screenshot_20170903-112959.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170903-112959.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>39486566

Had to take a screenshot because it was too big to post original
>>
Take this shit to >>/pol/ no one wants to see this shit on here GTFO you have your own board for a reason
>>
>>39491160
This is what liberals believe is the current greatest threat to america.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (27KB, 600x418px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
27KB, 600x418px
>still being this butthurt about Trump

just how little do you have going on in your life?
>>
File: 1490108927118.jpg (85KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
1490108927118.jpg
85KB, 600x601px
who the hell still supports trump this late in the game?

the only ones left are TD cancer who unironically call him daddy
>>
>>39491160
>white power

maybe one dude in the picture is actually white lmao. just like /pol/
>>
/pol/ is fucking ridiculous
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.