[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got a pretty huge dick but I'm useless at approaching

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: download.gif (43B, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
download.gif
43B, 1x1px
I've got a pretty huge dick but I'm useless at approaching women.

If I sat next to a girl on a bus and 'accidentally' flashed up a picture of my cock on my phone, would she initiate?

Have I stumbled upon some in here?
>>
File: 1484635845627.gif (765KB, 350x249px) Image search: [Google]
1484635845627.gif
765KB, 350x249px
>>39486016
>If I sat next to a girl on a bus and 'accidentally' flashed up a picture of my cock on my phone, would she initiate?

You guys fucking crack me up
>>
I guarantee you if she even notices, one of two things would happen

1. She'll notice it and think you are a fucking faggot who downloaded dicks to his phone

2. She'll notice it and think you're a creepy/get you kicked off the bus
>>
>>39486016
>would she initiate?
Yes, she would initiate a restraining order. Wow sometimes you guys are clueless
>>
>>39486016
Ugg you dicklets will never learn listen to this and give up

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1iKbhd6fAb6
>>
>>39486016
>If I sat next to a girl on a bus and 'accidentally' flashed up a picture of my cock on my phone, would she initiate?
I legit can't tell if you're serious.
>>
Why don't you wear really tight shorts or speedos?
>>
Wear bicycle shorts on the bus and stand in front of the women. They have no choice but to peek at your penis and they will see that it is large. When you see them staring you will have to engage a little but it might lead to intercourse
>>
>>39486016
easiest way is to make a tinder, have good pictures and mention your dick size in the bio.

I guarantee you sluts would flock to you and let you shoot your load inside them
>>
don't flash a picture idiot, she'll think you're a faggot. you have to accidentally pull your pants down in front of her
>>
File: 1492564282100.jpg (49KB, 374x358px) Image search: [Google]
1492564282100.jpg
49KB, 374x358px
>>39486016
Wouldn't she have no way to know if it was your dick?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.