[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Keep those taxes coming, wagecuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: wagecuck lifting.jpg (36KB, 284x378px) Image search: [Google]
wagecuck lifting.jpg
36KB, 284x378px
I have a busy week of masturbating to prepare for
>>
kek, I live in a country that doesn't support fucks like you. We let them work or die. Heck even in americlap you gotta be a legit mental case to get money. Bragging about being a literal retard is fucking hilarious.
>>
File: 1444039882735.jpg (62KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1444039882735.jpg
62KB, 480x640px
>>39485946
Fuck you NEET I'll carry you to your doom
>>
>>39485977
your rage is more hilarious

ty
>>
>>39485977
>3rd worlders trying to brag about being slumlords
PAY
FOR
IT
WAGIE
>>
>>39486025
Nigga I ain't a waggie. Fucks pay my wages because I own the shit apartments they live in. Feels fucking good to have a family who owns shit hole properties people are desperate to live in.

>>39486002
Rage? Nigga who's angry? I'm laughing at you. Try again b8by.
>>
>sitting at home all day collecting a monthly disability check
>he isnt making thousands a week dropshipping
>thinks he is better than the average wagie
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>39486057
>dropshipping
dropshipping?
>>
>>39486083
And another one gets jewed
>>
File: 1494558155595.jpg (78KB, 517x526px) Image search: [Google]
1494558155595.jpg
78KB, 517x526px
>>39486083

I don't need to try again, your rage is sufficient
>>
>>39486050
>>39486184
sorry

busy jacking it to shitty properties
>>
>>39485977
>Heck even in americlap you gotta be a legit mental case to get money.
its incredibly easy to fake mental disabilities
just read up the latest copy of the DSM V and talk to one of those quack doctors who'll give you some the sob-story diagnosis you need after you run them down a checklist of that "Major Depressive" entry you read.
instant NEETbux. I'de never use it unless as a last resort, but any dipshit can do it.
>>
>>39486221
Severe Depression doesn't get you NEETbux unfortunately. It's not on the list to give you money. You need to have a paranoia disorder or something actually dangerous.
>>
>>39486248
well shit I just looked it up and turns out you're right.
general anxiety sounds like a pretty easy one though, same with autism, which shouldn't be much of a problem for most of this board
>>
>>39486248
>>39486345
nah just looked again, depression is there under "other qualifiers"
>>
>>39486367
No I'm saying in practicality you don't normally get the sign off for just depression. Also most psychiatrists are really stingy with giving out the sign off for disability. You need to appear so mentally ill you can't support yourself, which is difficult to fake convincingly and consistently over a series of visits.

This isn't a 'walk in, walk out with neetbux' sort of thing. You need to have a history of mental illness. You need to be able to fake this for months or years and continue to.
>>
>>39486400
well you're probably right, I've never actually tried it so I wouldn't know.
>>
>>39486428
The problem isn't appearing dangerous. The problem is consistency in such a manner that the professional can't tell you're just bullshitting to try and get free money.

Basically you're saying you need to try and fool someone who has spent his entire professional career seeing these kinds of cases, and do it in such a way he never gets suspicious and takes away your NEETbux.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.