[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when did you realise /r9k/ is a board full of bitter weirdos

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

when did you realise /r9k/ is a board full of bitter weirdos that desperately want to be right 100% of the time no matter what?

ive had several moments when i experience true clarity and see this board for what it is (see the first sentence) but i still come back because i believe there are some i can help (not getting laid or whatever u tards may assume) but they desperately turn down good verifiable help just so they can be right, even if in the long term it will completely ruin their life, or even they just believe it will ruin their life

sad. im too much of an empath, no empathy for you fucking robots anymore, not like you wana get better, stop feelin sorry for yourselves you sad fuckin cunts.
>>
>>39485425
So why do you do you come here? If you dont like it, fucking leave. Normo.
>>
>>39485425
alright give some advice fag
>>
A robot is better than a normalfag. There is no "get better." I already am better than you.
>>
Do you feel like a good person for trying to help social autists that don't even know how to wipe their ass properly? That's all I saw when I read this post. "Look at me and how I tried so hard to save you all... shame on you!" Fucking retard, these people are beyond saving
>>
>>39485442
i honestly come here to laugh at these sorry autists
>>39485425
>trying to help someone you don't know
>implying that you are doing any good
>"but i want to help my robros"
think about this for a second
if you are here then it means you want attention for being a fuckup, you want a pity party and want to invite all the other degenerates to come to this pity party and feel sorry for you because you are a fuckup
you ironically or "unironically" pretend you are better than "normies" because they do not think the same way you do or have successful lives/social networks/friends/etc
talking to people here is like talking to someone who intentionally drove over a spike strip but doesn't know why his car wont move or how to change his tires

this entire board is satire (pepe died a long time ago yet people still cling to this dead frog meme because "we gotta spook the normies and take our meme back"), you cannot take this board seriously at all because it's the same as trusting a nigger with your bike and your money
>>
>>39485442
FOR FUN FAGGOT

then i realise its a bunch of sad fuckign faggots that cant stop crying for even a god damn second

>>39485463
its not general advice its very specific

>>39485470
did u even read the first post u autistic faggot? go get some readin comprehension into that thick skull fag

>>39485482
well if thats what u gleaned from the post read just the first sentence, all u double digit IQ WEENIES that are incapable of readin an entire post and processing it, just stick to the first post, process that, run it thru ya head a few fuckin times and THINK

stupid fuckin mutts
>>
>>39485482
>someone giving you advice on how to not be an autist
>refuse that advice thinking you know better
>still come here complaining about how you cannot do anything right
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
never change you dumb frogposters
>>
There is no help for robots. If any of you can be "saved" then you're probably not robots in the first place.
>>
>>39485553
>read the first sentence
That didn't change anything about my post. You're a faggot that got salty no one was taking your advice. The fuck did you expect, retard? If you expecting anything different you got a double digit IQ too lmao
>>
>>39485540
NO IT DOESNT

jesus stop attaching your own meannig to things

did i ever once call anyone here my """"BRO"""?? NO

youre a bunch of retarded faggots and my EXPERIENCES MADE ME REALISE THT, THE EXPERIENEC OF REALISING U PPL DONT EVEN WANT TO IMPROVE THE THINGS AROUND U, UR ALL CONTENT TO WALLOW IN THIS QUAGMIRE OF LITERAL SHIT, BUT U STILL LIKIE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IT

WALLOW U SAD CUNTS, DROWN IN UR SHIT, I SEE U DROWNING NOW, SOMEONE THROWS OUT A LIFE VEST BUT U DRINK UP MORE SHIT, MMMM YUMMY SHITTY FOR ANONS TUMMY

i come here because R9K used to be FUN, i dont care about pepe or whatever, this actually used to be a truly RANDOM BOARD with just a robot mod, now its sad faggots that cry in public but not on the street corner just on the internet

but u most importantly stop trying to attach ur own retarded fuckin logic to my posts, that is ur own meaning and bullshit ONLY U HAVE INFERRED, that is PURELY your own opinion and stance on things, nothing to do with me u literal faggot

>>39485601
all u literal retards think any advice boils down to "hurrrr just be urself" or that any advice anyone could even OFFER would ONLY be about getting a gf or some shit thats why ull never get better thats the only thing in life to sad faggots like u

>>39485613
ur the only salty one retard rofl, just read that fuckin post u posted. now stpo trying to infer meaninGS ONTO MY POSTS, these are your own thoughts and feelings nad as such they are NOT REPRESENTED through my posts
>>
>>39485582
Reread my post dipshit. The advice is irrelevant, it's how this dude actually thought he was about to make a difference and jerking himself over it then got insulted no one took it.
>>
File: IMG_6962.jpg (31KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6962.jpg
31KB, 250x187px
>>39485470
Does being a failed normalfag put me in the lowest tier of humanity or am I in between
>>
File: CRY BABY 1.png (1MB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
CRY BABY 1.png
1MB, 2000x1125px
YOU R9K CUNTS ARE SO SAD

THE SECOND SOMEONE PUTS UP AN ORIGINAL THREAD (ME) U ALL COME OUT TO FUCKING CRY THAT IM NOT CRYING WITH YOU

TIHS IS OFFICIALLY THE CRY BABY BOARD FROM NOW ON
>>
>>39485631
It might not be your intention to act like a faggot but it's still the reality of it, salty ass nigga
>>
File: pepepepe.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
pepepepe.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
If you can't discern fact from fiction or make up your own opinions on things, you should not be on /r9k/. (Or 4chan at all for that matter)

I don't "see" r9k for what it "truly is" because I make up my own damn opinions. Fuck, are normalfags so stupid that shitposters really cause them depression? Am I missing something?
>>
File: CRY BABY 2.jpg (6KB, 304x171px) Image search: [Google]
CRY BABY 2.jpg
6KB, 304x171px
>>39485648
dont let these cry babies label u with their cry baby nonsense. they label each other and themselves so they got something to cry about. literally seeking acceptance from cry babies bro. ur better. u might not be a normie but ur not someone that literally cries on the internet all day and has ruind a perfecetly good board over the years since its inception

>>39485655
no its not, u just keep on applying stupid words from fuckin years ago to my posts and going "STICK STICK STICK"

fuckin retard get some substance to ur posts or get out of my fuckin thread will you? this aint the place for literal fuckin cry babies such as urself rofl
>>
>>39485425
I knew it the second I set foot here and looked at the very first thread. It was also at that moment that I had found a place to call home with people I can relate to. Now fuck off Norman, people like you that think they can help or "fix" people are the scum of the earth
>>
>>39485675
I SEE R9K FOR WHAT IT IS BECAUSE I MADE UP MY OWN MIND YOU FUCKIN MORON, YOURE SAYIN ONE THING BUT REALLY MEAN ANOTHER

youre missin some iq points bro

>>39485690
durrrr yeah i tell fuckin people on here doing obviously retarded things that they can just stop doing obviously retarded things and that makes me different? ur the only different ones. keep on applying the normie label to any quality posters, you sad fuckin faggots
>>
File: SmugPrec1.png (401KB, 454x572px) Image search: [Google]
SmugPrec1.png
401KB, 454x572px
>UR ALL CONTENT TO WALLOW IN THIS QUAGMIRE OF LITERAL SHIT, BUT U STILL LIKIE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IT
>>
>>39485715
wow anime poster just pilin more shit on who wouldve expected
>>
has any of u robots ever wondered why r9k is such a literal shit board? just curious
>>
>>39485631
>he can't accept the truth
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
thats fuckin funny as shit bro
>literal
>ull
>ur
>r9k used to be fun
>>39485639

>Reread
>not Re-read
shut the fuck up you tryhard illiterate faggot
thanks for the (You) by the way
>>
>>39485751
STOP ATTCAHING THINGS I DONT SAY TO POSTS AND IMPLY I SAID THEM U RETARDED FAGGOT

NEVER DID I SAY ANY OF THAT

IVE COME HERE TO TELL YOU, YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF STUPID FUCKING RETARDS

BUT YOURE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO EVEN SEE THAT

AND IVE WRITTEN IT OUT IN PLANI TEXT MULTIPLE TIMES

MENTALLY ILL FAGGOT KEEP ON TRYING TO ATTACH MEANING THAT ISNT THERE TO MY POSTS AND MY THOUGHTS

YOURE A LITERAL FUCKING RETARD
>>
File: 1503703194830.jpg (47KB, 715x515px) Image search: [Google]
1503703194830.jpg
47KB, 715x515px
>weirdos

how fucking new is this guy
>>
>>39485676
I don't think I'm that great, anon, but you are baiting "crybabies" who just seem to want a place to talk. Is that much better?
>not implying
Maybe you really care about their well-being and this is the only way to get everyone here laid.
>>
>>39485823
i dont even get laid myself but im a good enough person to see where u fucked up tards are fuckin up and try help but holy shit u tards wanna be right not WELL

u want to be some autistic robot with no girlfriend or life or job and be RIGHTEOU Sabout it haahhahahahahaha

what a joke

>>39485818
did u think r9k was always useless weirdos with absolutely notjhing going for the posters?

how new are YOU son?
>>
>>39485849
>u tards wanna be right not WELL
Honestly, I guess I would rather be right than well. Reminds me, I recall correctly, there's an ethical dilemma in hedonism.

Like, if you prioritize happiness above all else, and you could either live with a girlfriend (just an example; I'm not interested in a relationship) and be happy, or be faced with the truth that she's been cheating on you, would you rather take the "blue pill" and just be content with your false narrative or know the truth, as much as it may suck?

I understand it may not be entirely relevant to what you're saying about this board, but complaining about the truth might just be better than rejoicing over the falsity of a lie.
>>
>>39485818
Many years ago, /r9k/ wasn't a haven for KHVs and weirdos. It was for unique humor and discussion. It was like a more refined /b/. It was something great.
>>
>>39485425
>when did you realise /r9k/ is a board full of bitter weirdos that desperately want to be right 100% of the time no matter what?
when did you realise _______ is a _______ full of _______ that desperately want to be right 100% of the time no matter what?
>implying everyone aren't like that
>>
>>39486417
try add something of content to the discussion please you double digit iq weenie
>>
>>39485553
>FOR FUN FAGGOT
No.

>Comes to a board she has nothing in common with
>complains about its content

Woman logic people
>>39485540
>i honestly come here to laugh at these sorry autists

So wtf are you complaining then?
>>
>>39485425
I get what you mean. But I hate being right. I wish I was wrong and I would love some good advice on how to get out of robotland.
>>
File: autism in a nutshell.jpg (48KB, 1846x121px) Image search: [Google]
autism in a nutshell.jpg
48KB, 1846x121px
This is a bait thread don't respond.
>>
>>39485710
Yes, and what you see is a delusion and you're throwing a fit trying to sway people to your line of thinking. Are you sure you're not missing the IQ points?
>>
>>39487618
>>39487280
>>39487166
>>39487098

bunc hof little faggots that want to be failures right here, prime example everyone

ur doin just right fellas keep on goin
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.