[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IS IT FINALLY HAPPENING?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1504410779978.jpg (35KB, 613x380px) Image search: [Google]
1504410779978.jpg
35KB, 613x380px
What if the North Koreans think the explosion is a US attack?

Thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La4Dcd1aUcE
>>
>>39483834
It's about time shit happened.
Fuck
>>
>>39483986
If singles they launch missiles in "retaliation".
>>
>>39483834
Then the slum empire that is North Korea will finally see a regime change
>>
>>39484033
It doesn't matter anyway. "Kek" isn't real, and neither is meme-magic. The Norks will chimp out and nuke commiefornia.
>>
>>39484033
FUCK YOU, YAH DICK.
You just got rid of my chance at death
>>
>>39484073
Meme magic has no effect on reality anon, you'll still get the sweet release of death via atomic vaporization.
>>
>North Korea might nuke us before I start college
Thank you jesus
>>
there will definitely at the very least be some crisis because of the nuke test,

and Trump will look like a pussy if he doesnt do anything,
>>
>>39484169
He'd better do something, because if he launches missiles then China will act on NK's behalf and fuck up the US. Keep your fingers crossed that we won't live through next week.
>>
>>39484268

i want to survive the nukes, so i can live in Fallout world, it will be funny

i want to become a feral ghoul

Graaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhh
>>
File: 1449815567633.jpg (8KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
1449815567633.jpg
8KB, 288x175px
>>39483834
>us, yurop and kim john go to war
>mfw my third world shithole won't get affected by the gooks fucking you all americucks in the ass
>>
>>39484302
Wouldn't you rather be a raider? Killing whoever you come across and stealing their things?
>>
I believe that the explosion was a test carried out by the Koreans themselves. I don't think they're going to mistake it for an American attack.
>>
>>39484355
Don't be so pessimistic. Rolling for singles, everyone dies.
>>
They just have to launch it at yellowstone now. We're all going to die and it will be good
>>
>>39484383

who knows if that would work. They need to do some more of these crazy tests, so the USA launches an attack on Korea, China says fuck off and declares war, and then Russia declares war in alliance with China

then the EU can get stomped too

please Jesus,

let it be the apocalypse
>>
>>39484603
If you actually think that scenario could ever happen you're comically politically illiterate. China's economy is entierly dependent on the United States. Going to war and disrupting trade is comcically suicidal for China. They would never recover.
>>
I can imagine the coming headlines

>Contact lost with Seattle, massive explosion reported
>>
Port Angeles anon here. This is what a one megaton surface blast looks like for the closest military installation to me, including fallout. I'll be okay, how will you guys hold up?
>>
File: I'll_live.png (876KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
I'll_live.png
876KB, 1366x768px
>>39485294
Forgot the pic from nukemap, here.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.