[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the worst things normies have said to you? >Be walking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

What are the worst things normies have said to you?

>Be walking in school

>Say hello to my teacher

>Walk past two girls while saying this

>They burst out laughing

>"He's ugly as fuck."

>I turn to them and exclaim "Hey."

>Dab on them

>They are pushed back by the force of my dab and are thrown to the end of the hallway exploding on impact

The only solution to being insulted is dabbing on them haters.
>>
>>39480415
I am no longer a dumb robot but this happened to me in HS

>be walking along street in front of school
>two guys my age walking towards me
>can't remember if I said hi weakly or just ignored them
>one of them says "what a faggot" about ten steps behind me
>obviously I hear them
>I turn over my shoulder
>they have done the same and are a mix between laughing and "oh shit he wasn't supposed to hear that"
>see them again when I get to the classroom I was heading towards and they apologize
>I forgive them without any other response
Still think about this sometimes lads. I don't think I had ever said a word to either of them.
>>
Why is everything so spaced out, also the punchline was shit.
>>
>>39480493
Some people are just vile, it's the way it is.
>>
File: photo.jpg (33KB, 446x446px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
33KB, 446x446px
>>39480513
I'm on a low hater diet. Get out.
>>
>>39480656
A normie is telling me to get out
>>
>>39480791
>A normie

Not even going to lie. I wish I was. Fuck being ugly.

Fuck off normie.
>>
File: 1407809695294.png (64KB, 395x578px) Image search: [Google]
1407809695294.png
64KB, 395x578px
>in college
>doing a course on multiculturalism
>arguing with the teacher
>asked to come to the front of the class
>I start telling the teacher about crime statistics and how shitty all of Africa/South America was/still is
>students start asking me questions
>everytime I get BTFO or contradicted I dab on the haters
>students start complaining that I'm not answering their questions I'm just dabbing
>dab again
>asked to leave the room
>Dean of Students suspends me for hate speech
>dab on her

The dab life is the life for me, bros
>>
>>39480870
I assumed you're story was fake and you were just trying to be XD funnee because you ended it with that stupid dab joke. However since you confirmed you are ugly I take back calling you a norman, you're still pretty obnoxious though
>>
>>39481770
It was actually a legitimate question.

I was just trying to cope with a shitty meme that I enjoy.

Why would I make up a completely fictional story online to act like I was ugly? Don't answer that.
>>
File: 1504277764601.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1504277764601.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
>>39480415
Wow so brave!1!!! :O
I wish more people were like u OP :)
>>
>>39481770
It's your not you're. Does "I assumed you are story was fake..." make sense?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.