[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw your wife beats you while your driving and gives you a busted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: fullsizeoutput_c45.jpg (36KB, 492x351px) Image search: [Google]
fullsizeoutput_c45.jpg
36KB, 492x351px
tfw your wife beats you while your driving and gives you a busted lip, black eye, and scratches all over because you cant have kids. Never hit her in my life and try to be maybe too nice. We got home and she said if i told anyone she hit me she would tell my entire family i hit her which id never do.

women suck. dont be like me and let a girl you think is the one push you around because you just wanna settle.
>>
Jesus. Get some kind of recording device or app and have it running 24/7 so you can prove that she's lying. Hidden cameras would be, too. Maybe a two sided dashcam for the car, too.
Protect yourself m8 and gl.
>>
just adopt beautiful aryan children, are you really that attractive? what the fuck is her issue?
>>
Get cameras and find another woman to adopt kids with
>>
Be careful with the cameras depending on where you are. Know your local laws. Dont let her lawyer fuck you even more because you recorded her illegally.
>>
>>39480235
My gf left me and had a baby with someone else because I can't have kids.
>>
>>39481054
i found proof on her phone shes cheating on me. she threw a tantrum again and was throwing shit and i went to that bathroom to get away and she had left her hone in there
>>
File: iktfb.png (100KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
iktfb.png
100KB, 600x553px
>>39481114
Iktfb. Why are you infertile btw?
>>
>>39481173
I work in construction and I guess the chemicals i breathe in fucked up my sperm
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.