[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I have to do to be famous? I'll sell my soul.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1500299465312.jpg (44KB, 491x700px) Image search: [Google]
1500299465312.jpg
44KB, 491x700px
What do I have to do to be famous? I'll sell my soul.
>>
>>39479507
>I'll sell my soul.
Don't think it's worth that much, anon :/
>>
It's all about marketing. Look at all those manufactured boy bands, they are practically engineered.

So, study marketing, get a bunch of cash together and spend it all marketing yourself and what you 'do'

That's pretty much it
>>
>>39479507
fine, i'll buy. enjoi
>>
>>39479507
First, you gotta git gud in whatever category you want to be famous for. Then you gotta get money.
>>
>>39479507
You just have to hope that society propels you into fame for whatever unknowable reason. Whether they deem you have a tremendous talent or not, it's all up to your fellow man.
>>
>>39480006
>Then you gotta meet a nasty man and get couch-casted
ftfy
>>
commit yourself fully to your art, develop your own style and innovate the field

alternatively, be born an attractive female and suck dick on camera
>>
>>39479507
You make me sad for bob mayn. Soul is not a sellable concept though there are all these niggers who want to use the full extend of their power they want some sorr of an exchange, a feeling of loss but they are actually retarted as fuck. And youbwould want me to do that but fuck you dude, i thought about it today but I wont do it. The thing i wish is earth being cleansed of your invasive thoight patterns and be being the leader with no resistance at all. If you are taking it just take it and we will make a deal and I will burn in hell forever but its nit the case(im not making the deal because you have your tricks and i have mine)
>>
>>39479507
If you are willing to sell your soul then that means you are not really willing to acctually do much in real life. Theres literally no easy way, and in my opinion, wanting to be famous is an idiotic goal, unless you have a vey good reason other than "I need high amounts of validation from strangers"
>>
File: boss_ha8_feb84p7key (copy).jpg (93KB, 458x393px) Image search: [Google]
boss_ha8_feb84p7key (copy).jpg
93KB, 458x393px
>>39479507
Play the chords of fame.
>>
take a massive shit behind a news reporter live on air you'll be famous in no time
>>
School shooting where the bombs actually go off.
>>
>>39479507
You don't have a soul worth anything
>>
>>39479507
post something that pisses off everyone on youtube
>>
>>39479507
Literally, git gud at something.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.