[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being a pussy? Asking for a friend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1503933172586.png (733KB, 752x746px) Image search: [Google]
1503933172586.png
733KB, 752x746px
How do I stop being a pussy? Asking for a friend
>>
>>39479385
What specifically are you, I mean, is your friend being a pussy about, anon?
>>
>>39479416
Confrontation in the most broad sense you can think of. He gets nervous when other men are around him. I just dont wamt to be everyone's little punk no more. I want to 'alpha up you' know
>>
>>39479483
With women?

>get rejected

If it's a fear of rejection that's holding him back, the best way to get over it is by letting it happen. Might suck at first, but after a while he'll stop caring. Because it really doesn't matter or mean much.
>>
>>39479483
>>39480380
More specifically..

>make eye contact
>have an interesting topic or two in mind beforehand
>ask open-ended questions

With women, it can suck because oftentimes you'll have to carry conversation with them, especially if they're not interested.

You can transition in by saying hello and commenting on something around you, or maybe a band logo on her shirt. Perhaps the conversation will stem naturally from there, and again, it'll help if (when you ask about her), you don't ask yes/no questions, so she'll have to give you more, which you can comment on to carry on the discussion.

Or just delve right in, "So, do what do you think about NASA faking the moon landing?" And it may help not to think about sex at first, just a friendly talk.

Also, know you can take your time to think of a response. Don't think silence is awkward.

But getting rejected is the best way to get over it.
>>
in general,
wearing sunglasses helped me. no one can see where your eyes are and what they are doing. also neutral facial expressions look like pure, unadultured contempt. they're just intimidating to look at.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.